Akshay is an enthusiastic host - Rithvik Dhanjani

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Akshay is an enthusiastic host! -Rithvik Dhanjani

Monday, September 15, 2014

Rithvik Dhanjani, the young star who stole hearts away with his dancing, is ecstatic on being a part of Life OK's dance reality show- Dare 2 Dance. The actor is excited to have experienced such a challenge of dance and stunts together on a platform.

Apart from being proud to be a part of the show and outdoing himself with his achievements, Rithvik is all praise for superstar Akshay Kumar! 

When quizzed about the host Akshay, Rithvik says, "He actually tried all the dares and stunts and showed us how the dare is supposed to be performed. He was such an enthusiastic host. I do not think Dare 2 Dance can have a better host than him."

On his experience on the show, "We had so much fun. It was just unbelievable. Akshay himself told us that this was one of the very few shows that he really enjoyed doing. When our show was on the verge of ending, he told all of us that 'it was really an amazing time being with you all and I had never really thought that the show will turn out to be such an amazing experience for me too."

Finally Rithvik signs off saying,"It is a fantastic experience being on a show like Dare 2 Dance not only because there was Akshay Kumar - the man himself on the show, but also because it gives immense pride and a sense of achievement in a very different way."

We are excited to watch Rithvik's stunts on the show, are you? Do not forget to watch 'Dare 2 Dance' Sat-Sun at 8.30pm on LifeOK.

http://www.lifeok.com/news/akshay-is-an-enthusiastic-host--rithvik-dhanjani/8062

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for sharing Peach.
Akshay is the apt host for Dare 2 Dance.