Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
At one question when Aditya sir was scared after locking the question and Bachhan sir was making faces at him...I literally laughed my ass off 🀣
never seen anyone making faces at Aditya sir to make him smile...reminded me of nanhi gavah😳
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank God they played CID title track in the bg...ah..it was rocking...wow...πŸ˜ƒ
Khunav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
too bad i missed watching this episode! can anyone please tell me when it is going to be telecasted again??
-VPaintings- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Oh My God!!

this is one of the best things Sony Tv has ever done... KBC Season 8 will be cherished for this 24th Sept'14 Episode!!!
My level of Happiness is TOO DAMN HIGH..!

bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -VPaintings-

Oh My God!!

this is one of the best things Sony Tv has ever done... KBC Season 8 will be cherished for this 24th Sept'14 Episode!!!
My level of Happiness is TOO DAMN HIGH..!

You needed inspiration for new siggies na...
Now I don't think you are still looking for it πŸ˜ƒ
lug jao bhai...πŸ˜†
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thoroughly enjoyed the episode .. My favourite this season !!! Loved every bit .. Yet to see it totally ... Saw from mid way but have it recorded ! I really enjoyed the talk with Freddy Sir,CID team discussing a case in their native Lang. And the Deewar convo. Between Adi sir and AB !!! Really fun episode to watch πŸ˜ƒ
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A full WU plz. To preserve! When YT uploads thr epi shud b saved here!!
-VPaintings- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bluetides

You needed inspiration for new siggies na...
Now I don't think you are still looking for it πŸ˜ƒ
lug jao bhai...πŸ˜†

Haha! Yes ofcourse!! ab toh cc me siggies ka sailaab ayega...sailaabπŸ˜†πŸ˜† wait and watchπŸ˜‰
but first I have to find a proper link πŸ˜•
Minionite thumbnail
WU

Please note that I'm using Satam sir, Aditya sir, Daya sir, and Narendra sir though AB sir called them by their character names throughout.

The last contestant loses and leaves with 3.2 lakhs.

The ghar bheta question is brought up and it's: Door se dekha toh aande ubal rahe the paas jaa ke dekha toh ganje uchal rahe the. πŸ€£ AB sir is left stunned and asks the computer what is wrong. He asks for another question which is: Do thago, sau thago, nau thago. AB sir is sure there is some problem and finds a wiring problem and calls them for help.

ACP sir and Daya are heard from the other side of the door. ACP sir tells Daya to break the door and it's broken. Our handsome foursome enter on the CID music. (I must say they're looking dapper in their suits. Daya sir and Narendra sir in red shirts and black suits, Aditya sir in the typical bluish gray suit and pink shirt from CID πŸ˜†, and Satam sir in a black suit and white shirt) They act out a sequence to solve the case. AB sir welcomes them once they are done. He asks who is going to sit and Satam sir says him and Daya sir. Aditya sir and Narendra sir settle down in couches.

AB sir explains how the game works and the lifelines. He also introduces the three experts. Then he asks what are they going to do with the money they win. Satam sir replies to Baba Amte's charity.

AB sir asks the first question. Which of these is generally prepared inside a tandoor? (a) Kachori, (b) Naan, (c) Rumali roti, (d) Bhatura. They answer immediately (b) naan, which is correct and they win 5000 rupees. AB sir asks Daya sir why he thought so much. Daya sir jokes that he's their senior so they have to take permission for everything. πŸ€£ (Does that mean you take permission to use the toilet as well? Reminds me of grade 1. Ma'am can I please use the washroom? πŸ€£) Everyone laughs.

AB sir asks the second question. According to a Hindi proverb which of these also has ears? (a) Chhat, (b) Barmda, (c) Kothari, (d) Deewar. They answer (d) Deewar, which is correct and they win 10,000 rupees and reach the first stage.

AB sir asks the third question. Which international cricketer has a first name that means "peak"? (a) Dravid, (b) Dhoni, (c) Dhawan, (d) Dinda. They enter (c) Dhawan, which is again correct and they win 20,000 rupees. AB sir takes a break. He warns us "aap kahin jaayega maat warna hum inhe bhej denge aap ke paas". (Really? Okay I'm running away then. πŸ€£ πŸ˜³)

We are back after the break. AB sir recounts what is going on. Then he asks Satam sir that the team goes together everywhere. He says that it's a family, not a team. Then he targets Daya sir and asks "Ghar main ghusne ke liye bhi darwaza tod ke jaate hain kya aap?" The 4 laugh. Daya sir replies that if it's someone else's door then it's fine, but never cause yourself a loss. AB sir asks if he ever had to break his door once. Daya sir he did once because one day at a night he reached home and his family found that the door's lock was jammed so he had to break it. He says it very casually, which Satam sir and AB sir repeat. πŸ€£ (I'm sorry but I don't think a WU can ever do justice to the expressions and the way they say this.)

AB sir asks the fourth question.  In which film does this song feature? (The song is Aye Dil Mushkil Hai Jeena Yahan, Zara Haat Ke Zara Bach Ke Yeh Hai Bombay Meri Jaan, which Satam sir also hums along with.) (a) CID, (b) Kala Bazar, (c) Victoria No. 203, (d) Chori Chori. They answer (a) CID, which is absolutely correct. (I mean obviously.) AB sir asks Narendra sir to which he replies CID CID ko pehchanti hai. They win 40,000 rupees. At this time Daya sir mentions AB sir's Zameer song and asks him to join in. AB sir calls Aditya sir over. The trio start singing Hum Bhi Chale Tum Bhi Chalo Chalte Rahe Zindagi. AB sir also joins in. Narendra sir is also singing from his seat. (Haye this has got to be sweetest scene from the entire episode. Just hearing them singing was lovely.)

AB sir asks the fifth question. Which territory held a referendum on independence from the United Kingdom on 18th September 2014? (a) England, (b) Northern Ireland, (c) Scotland, (d) Wales. They answer (c) Scotland. (Yep I remember this. It was a big day in our office for all the Scottish people.) AB sir asks Narendra sir and the three experts and it is right. They win 80,000 rupees. AB sir asks if they've ever solved a case at home as well something related to husband and wife or anything like that without breaking the door. Daya sir says that we reach home usually around 11, 11:30 so by that time everyone is asleep usually. AB sir points out that this could be the reason for a problem. He mimics a wife asking "Kahan the 11 baje tak aap?" in the morning. Daya sir mentions that it's overwhelming that for 17 years we've been living a character that people find so real. (Daya sir if we didn't find you real then we wouldn't be watching the show for 17 years and it wouldn't become so important to us that we would flock to watch any other show you all go in.) Satam sir mentions that he used to work in a bank and one day, much after he had left that bank, a retired teacher was leaving that bank with 10,000 rupees and it was stolen from him. About an hour and a half later while the police was investigating he reached there and the master started asking him to help. AB sir that really proves how successful the show is. Daya sir asks to trade seats with his bhai Abhijeet. (Haye. Show main naa sahi yahan toh sune ko mila. *faints* πŸ˜³) AB sir agrees and the two trade.

AB sir asks the sixth question. Whom did Amit Shah replace as president of the Bharatiya Janta Party in 2014? (a) Nitin Gadkari, (b) Lal Krishna Advani, (c) Arun Jaitley, (d) Rajnath Singh. They discuss and answer (d) Rajnath Singh, which is correct. They win 1.6 lakh rupees. Narendra sir puts in a word saying that they have written 4 lines for him. AB sir says yes please. Narendra sir says:
Woh roshni ho tum jo andhere ko mita deti hai
Honsla ho woh jo girte ko tham leta hai
Tum woh khoosboo ho jo rooh main sama jaati hai
Tumhare hone se zindagi mehek jaati hai
Baane raho tum sada ke liye
Tumse hone se iss kayant main barsaat ho jaati hai
(Wah kya baat hai. πŸ‘) AB sir is touched.

AB sir asks the ghar bheto question now. Then he takes a break. (Why no threat this time? πŸ˜†)

We return from the break. AB sir says that they are all from different places. He asks how would they solve a case in their mother tongues. They all speak in their mother tongues. (Sorry but I don't understand any of it, but it was lovely to see. 😳)

AB sir now moves on to the 7th question. Where were the IIFA Awards held in 2014? (a) Toronto, Canada, (b) Tampa, USA, (c) Las Vegas, USA, (D) Macau, China. (If I remember correctly it was Macau. It was Vancouver in 2013 and they didn't do the US.) They ask to use a lifeline and do audience poll. Tampa USA gets the most votes and Macau China isn't too far behind. (Okay I guess that's right then.) They ask to use the three experts instead. Satam sir mentions that they gave AB sir's name in "phone a friend". AB sir mentions that they use the three experts. They lock that as the answer, which is correct. They win 3.2 lakh rupees. AB sir says that this is the first time CID had to take audience's and the experts' opinions. AB sir gives them a check for that amount as this is now set for them to take even if they lose. Aditya sir asks him to name a movie in which the villain hit him, but he couldn't do anything. Aditya sir makes an evil face at that. πŸ€£ AB sir names Deewar and the two recall what had happened in the movie. Aditya sir repeats the dialogue from the movie and AB sir repeats his dialogue. They take another break.

We return from the break. AB sir now moves to the 8th question. They are playing until the hooter doesn't sound. According to the Indian epics, who among the following did not meet his death at the hands of another? (a) Vidura, (b) Kumbkarna, (c) Shravan Kumar, (d) Putana. They discuss and decide to use "phone a friend". They choose to talk to Freddy (Dinesh sir). Dinesh sir picks up and AB sir introduces himself. Dinesh sir laughs and blames Daya sir for joking with him. Everyone starts laughing. AB sir says that he is really Bachchan sir. Aditya sir says it's actually Bachchan sir and Dinesh sir fumbles realizing it's actually Bachchan sir. (My mom was telling me that once someone was called and when AB sir said Main Amitabh Bachchan bol raha hoon, the man replied Haan toh main Dilip Kumar bol raha hoon. πŸ€£) AB sir explains why he was called. Aditya sir tells Dinesh sir the question and answers. Dinesh sir doesn't even get a chance to answer the question. Aditya sir says that he does the same in cases as well, laughing. They use Double Dib and put (a) Vidura as one of the answers. It turns out to be right. They win 6.4 lakh rupees. They get another check on that amount.

AB sir is about to move on, but the hooter sounds and this is the amount they walk away with. He asks them to congratulate the winner from yesterday's ghar bheto jeeto jackpot. Then AB sir closes the episode.
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago
bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -VPaintings-

Haha! Yes ofcourse!! ab toh cc me siggies ka sailaab ayega...sailaabπŸ˜†πŸ˜† wait and watchπŸ˜‰
but first I have to find a proper link πŸ˜•

most welcome...
I will look for them from various ppl..
yeah, Link toh dhoodna hoga