Posted: 9 years ago
My Review for episodes 15 Sep - 19 Sep

Entire week was a sort of cat & mouse game between Veer and Vaibhavi and all because of loads of misunderstandings. Nothing special with the plot. It was predictable. Veer threatened Vaibhavi and she decided to get a revenge. The video library person tries to blackmail CM and Vaibhavi is entangled into it as she was the one who took the video DVD from the video shop and the other person leaked the clip. This angers Veer and he helds Vaibhavi responsible for it and attacks her and tries to humiliate her.

It has become a sort of chain of reactions, a kind of a never ending circle. A tried and tested formula for years. It reminded me of an old Ekta Kapoor show "Kutumb"and I discussed it with Annu.

It has become a bit boring but still it has its own high points too.

Somethings that I didnt find logical:

1. Vaibhavi was researching about ammunition factory right there in college till late in the evening, why? what if somebody had caught her going through that material?

Wasn't it wise for her to take all the material home and do it secretly?

2. How did Veer know that Vaibhavi would be staying alone in the college?

3. Where was the security people when Vaibhavi was screaming and shouting?

4. Isn't it security staff's responsibilty to lock the classrooms after the college is closed? Why were all the classrooms open and security people didn't even know that a girl was sitting alone in a classroom?

High points

The only high point I could think of was Shaleen's performance. He has made his presence felt and established himself an the new lead. He is rocking as Veer Chautala. And just in one week he presented a gamut of emotions. Negaivity when harrassing Vaibhavi, fun with his friends, the sugar coated cunningness, physical pain when he was breaking the car's windscreen and the best was the heart ache when he was with his father. And the typical Haryanvi dialect suits him. It was really difficult to choose one particular scene as his best.

His scenes with his father reminded me of Arjun (Cant help comparing). But all in contrast. Both are sons of influential rich men and both were neglected on a personal level by their fathers. But one chose the path of duty and helping others get justice and the other succumbed to the depression and lonliness and became violent towards anyone who tries to cross his path. And both characers are brilliantly portrayed by Shaleen. He looks convincing as both Arjun and Veer.

Another thing that reminded me of Arjun was the way he was twirling the car keys. He used to do it with a pen.

Swati too has improved but still she needs to work hard to match Shaleen's performance.

Rest of the cast and the parallel track between Natasha and Kabir was just fine.

And the national integration kind of thing is something that i found ab it funny. Jabalpur is in M.P., where the CM is of Haryana, his son speak the Haryanvi dialect and his friends talk to him in Bihari accent.

Blooper:
In the news clip of "Haseena ka Thappad"  The news reader had said "Veer Pratap Singh" instead of "Veer Chautala".

Hope to see some more variations in the show.

Edited by bgargate - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
well said
it too remind me off kutumb where leads end up marrying
but here i dont want thst track.

shaleen is a proved actor
it it little bit disgusting for me to see him a spoiled brat where i used to adore him as Arjun
this track is some what predictable
i can see 4 lion trademark
a lead with greay shades who constantly harassing heroine
and then falls in love with her.
almost kisses untimely winds fall and drops and ...
i m leaving it blank becoz those who watched ipk and qh knows what i mean
so veer vaibavi os obvious couple
but still i feel how everybody soon fotgot aproova
a.d after new shaleen syndrome
no offence to fans
i too llkie him
but i dont want a cliche arshi or asya here
laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb review.👏👏👏
I have nothing to add...
The only good thing that has happened to this show is Shaleen. His performance was splendid like always.
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Time for classes. Be back😳

Edit:

Spot on & very detailed in depth analysis 👏 Just like the olden days! 😳

I am not watching the episodes carefully. I generally forward the secondary actors scenes so will not be able to analyse it well.

But I am never short of words for Shaleen & his performances. Two years have passed but he still manages to deliver a sucker punch of an act 😲⭐️👏 He is an institution in himself.
I now realise what an apt choice of role he has made. Its something he has not done before & even here he gets to play a gamut of emotions. Some emotions he could not have had displayed in his earlier roles. Its a new inning and one who is holding so much of a promise.

I can't wait for his next move or counter move
Edited by -Carrie- - 9 years ago
Devilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great views.
i too was noticing the same things that iss serial mein aakhir ho kya rha hai.and i too agree they said veer pratap singh it was so wired...kya confusion hai yr 
shreya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great review 👏
I have started watching this show from last Sunday only. & once again i am in awe of Shaleen's performance. 
his expressions at the time of the conversation between Veer & his father... and when he comes out of the office...  were extremely good but Shaleen was simply outstanding in the car-windscreen breaking scene 👍🏼. He was actually scary.  

I am yet to know the full story. so wont comment on it. but yes, its one of the old formulas of 4-lions. the only difference is the "Antihero" is not a businessman or the owner of a fashion house 😆

_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice review so many bloopers are there another one is the details of ammunition factory is so easy to get that it can found in collage in a study place 
I am waiting for some bloopers more cvs don't look these things closely 

Originally posted by: whitewitch

well said
it too remind me off kutumb where leads end up marrying
but here i dont want thst track.

shaleen is a proved actor
it it little bit disgusting for me to see him a spoiled brat where i used to adore him as Arjun
this track is some what predictable
i can see 4 lion trademark
a lead with greay shades who constantly harassing heroine
and then falls in love with her.
almost kisses untimely winds fall and drops and ...
i m leaving it blank becoz those who watched ipk and qh knows what i mean
so veer vaibavi os obvious couple
but still i feel how everybody soon fotgot aproova
a.d after new shaleen syndrome
no offence to fans
i too llkie him
but i dont want a cliche arshi or asya here

😆

I hate to say that ... but I see the same future for Veer-Vaibhavi 😉
They might get married ... And Vaibhavi might try to use Veer's father's position to get proofs about her father's innocence 😳

Of course these 4Lins trademarks that u mentioned will be there for entertainment 😉

Originally posted by: laila1994

Superb review.👏👏👏

I have nothing to add...
The only good thing that has happened to this show is Shaleen. His performance was splendid like always.

To be very honest ... I never thought I would be writing such a review for anyone other than Behzaad Day Dreaming ... ufff... when will he be back on screen 😳

But yes, Shaleen is a brilliant actor and i'm glad that he chose such a role 😊

Originally posted by: -Carrie-

Time for classes. Be back😳

Edit:

Spot on & very detailed in depth analysis 👏 Just like the olden days! 😳

I am not watching the episodes carefully. I generally forward the secondary actors scenes so will not be able to analyse it well.

But I am never short of words for Shaleen & his performances. Two years have passed but he still manages to deliver a sucker punch of an act 😲⭐️👏 He is an institution in himself.
I now realise what an apt choice of role he has made. Its something he has not done before & even here he gets to play a gamut of emotions. Some emotions he could not have had displayed in his earlier roles. Its a new inning and one who is holding so much of a promise.

I can't wait for his next move or counter move

Sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!

No worries... anyways the other track seems to be totally irrelevant for the main track. Just the 2 love birds looking for an opportunity to kiss and often get disturbed by their friend and when they find some time, they bunk the class and go to the guy's place when no one is there and ... ummm ... 🤬 ... leave it 😉

So now u r happy with his choice of role 😉 ... I really don't think u would have liked him playing an adarsh pati and agyakari beta in a saas bahu show ... who is  madly in love with his wife and his mom's pet and getting sandwiched between the two 😆

whah to bechare ko dialogues bhi nahi miltey Embarrassed ...

(read in Haryanvi dialect) Yaha to chhora chhora na se... ekdum Desi Katta  (Country made revolver) ban gaya se ... jab bhi bole hai ... dhaaayeeeinnn bole hai 😉 

So just wait and watch for his next Dhiskiyaaaooonnn 👍🏼