Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yaha pe koi help kyu nahi kar raha hai... i have posted a question in this help desk from when, still i haven't got my answer... i dont like this..😡😡😡
Can the BB team please help me spread this video to everyone, Please post this on your Twitter, Facebook etc. This is really upsetting and appalling to say the least. Its not acceptable! I am really upset at how evil these people are!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_JP8KzZaMc&feature=youtu.be 

Bigg Boss 8 : Karishma Tanna and Shushant saying they will attend Gautam Gulati's Funneral!!!  And Karishma's boyfriend has sent a threat that he won't leave Gautam once he comes out!! Disgusting!

Karishma tanna saying that Ali told her that Karishma's boyfriend (whoever that big loser is) is very angry and he said he couldnt sleep at night and told ali that he's waiting for him(Gautam) to come out and he won't leave him! 

Sushi says - yes he should get out 

Karishma says - Yes he's on a lot of people's black list

Susshi says- Koi finale pe aaye na aye iske(Gautam) funneral pe to zaroor aayega! Useless! 
(Whether people attend the finale or not they will definitely attend Gautam's funneral!!! 

Then karishma laughs out loud

Now it is clear that karishma was really threatening Gautam in the epi yesterday saying - how she'll show "Pyaar" once they are out of this house!! 

Sushant shameless and ungrateful, scum on this earth - A guy saved you from being a savek and this is how you talk about him! Disgusting!

And i don't even have any words to describe this EVIL THING called Karishma tanna - an absolute witch, UGLY INSIDE OUT! 

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Please look at this thread 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4223526

and please take action against MajorPeev
da9nny thumbnail
Is there any direct link to all the previous episodes?
GoodByeMr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
How to delete my account Plz help... ðŸ˜³
PoisonousHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
what are the rules to create a live fee thread? 
can anyone make LF threads?
proper_patola thumbnail
Can anyone tell me the episode where Pritam's wife called, If possible provide the link for the episode as well
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
how to post pics,tweets,weblinks & article on bb8 forum
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: da9nny

Is there any direct link to all the previous episodes?

If in India Check this: 
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: proper_patola

Can anyone tell me the episode where Pritam's wife called, If possible provide the link for the episode as well

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpwAr37TTWI[/YOUTUBE]