The End.. That wasnt..

rimis thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The end. Was it? Really? Atleast they could write THE END at the end!

I promised myself not to watch any episodes till the finale.. I thought it was going to be some grand finale with dance, music, wedding everyone together happy happy..

atleast this was being speculated in some obviously non-reliable website.. but after watching the episode it looked so incomplete and so abrupt.. compare this ending with the grand opening it had

this episode is going to leave some bitter memories especially of how this show was butchered in its last leg..

I was quite amazed and shocked of how vijay, kushi track was ended (just read the WU) LOL

And even more amazed at the fact that some important characters just disapeared and there was no mention of what happened to them..seven months have passed..

Like anushka went to mumbai forever for work.. 
Kabir disappeared after  leaving her at the train station.. may be took sanyas.. but no tension.. its normal
Kusum disappeared after playing SM one fine day.. she is away for 7 months.. no tension.. its normal
Ghuman got arrested for good as you all know
LN is still processing his passport.. indian bureaucracy what else

And now somebody is saying that sphere origin went bankrupt in the last week lol
Its totally understandable.. but atleast they could bring those body doubles wearing the masks of kusum and kabir and anushka in the background.. atleast that way the family picture would look close to complete..

Anyway.. I wish all the cast of SC all the very best.. i hope to see them all soon! together πŸ˜’ and it was nice interacting with you all. will miss coming to this forum 😊

and and i am going to miss danny -kusum πŸ˜’

source:fb

Lastly somebody please throw a big chappal.. to sphere origin and their writers!

Edited by rimis - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HANISA-- thumbnail
yeah i thought may be kusum will be but no there eas article said kabir will married to anush then kusum will be Ln tp will be .
fullhouse thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I share the same sorrow... All DaSum fans were completely cheated... If they had to treat them like this only, why did they create this jodi?

I strongly believe that DaSum had the potential to become big had CV''s got it write..SC's trps went down because of poor storyline and not because people weren't liking DaSum.. I still watch their scenes on youtube and still mesmerized by their innocent yet strong chemistry.. I pray to God that some other maker of a good show spot this chemistry and  make a show on them.
rimis thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^ The trps were actually pretty good early this year even though everyone complained about the track so i guess people liked the track.. it started going down only after london, mumbai track which were not well written and were repetitive..

I really doubt if they are going to be together againπŸ˜’..but u never know
so until then i m  probably going to watch old videos i guess and recollect

those amazing moments

source:twitter

and those amazing smiles..

Edited by rimis - 9 years ago
fullhouse thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBWysJ7S3Vk[/YOUTUBE]

This scene just takes my breath away.. Too much of cuteness and awesomeness in one scene
maielnady thumbnail
i am too really very very disappointed with that end..
i thougt if the last episode was that when their mom cured from her trauma , that would be nice..
all people was found in that episode and we are all happy..
also pramad disappeared, no one know is he dead or cured..
kumari which i loved very much...
laksminanden also i loved his role ,where is him??
kalika,kusum,kabir,anushka ?????
why they are compelled to end the srials with this one ..
i am confused  Edited by maielnady - 9 years ago