Karan Goddwani - Comparisons are obvious

coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Comparisons are obvious: Karan Goddwani on replacing Gautam Gulati in Diya Aur Baati...

Karan Goddwani, who is known for his role in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and Jeannie Aur Juju, has recently replaced Gautam Gulati as Vikram in Star Plus' Diya Aur Baati Hum (Shashi Sumeet Mittal Productions Pvt Ltd).

In a chat with  Karan spoke about his character and more. Read on...

"It feels great to be back on small screen with such a good show and great star cast. Who wouldn't mind to be part of such project? But more than excitement there is lot of nervousness. I don't know if people will accept me. Gautam has done a good job and I have to be at that level or exceed it. Just hoping that viewers like me."

Have you followed the show earlier? "I did watch sometimes as and when I got time."

Usually it takes time for audiences to get familiar with a new face, so are you having any pressure of replacement? "As an actor, we look for a good channel, show and a good role, and I have got it everything. It is upon me now to show my ability and impress masses. It's about me v/s myself."

There are already many talented actors in the show so are you scared if you will be overshadowed? "My previous show Iss Pyaar Ko... had a very good cast yet people remember me for my role. I cannot take the cake away from the leads, so getting overshadowed doesn't really matter."

Is there any comparison between you and Gautam? "Comparisons are obvious. But comparisons make you work on yourself. DABH team is very helping and generous and I received a warm welcome."

All the best Karan!!!

---------

He is a very Nice Guy !Thats why all IPK People Love him so Much ❤️ 😳  I Loved Every Line of Article 👏 👏 😳 😊

He knows he got Jackpot chance to be Part of this show and the rest is in his Hands to be bang on. the Character and dialect is new to him .. But he coped with Character so nicely , i was not feeling i am seeing a new vikram ... 👏 👏

Edited by coolmausam - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tfs 😎
he is doing fantastic
earlier i have seen him only in comic roles
even vik does sarcastic comedy
but karan had to enter when vik is in a serious mood

have to appreciate his dedication
he easily got into the character
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I still miss Gautam alot ...but Karan is doing very well so far.
ArHiLover-x thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..
Aww Karan is such a sweetheart. He is really doing an awesome job in this show, seriously. 
Keep up the great work Karan! :)x