Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Four Souls.

One Tormented.
One Possessed.
One Enslaved.
One Lost.

~*~*~*~

All she sees is black. Pitch black in front of her eyes. Her ears strain to hear something. 

Silence. 

A pair of hands appear out of nowhere which is luminescent on its own. Long fingers are coming towards her, when just then she feels some skin on her throat. She realises that those hands are squeezing her throat. Her hands reach up and try to claw the hands off of her neck, but dizziness overcomes her actions. She struggles to breathe. Choking sounds erupt from her lips. Her lungs burn due to lack of oxygen. She feels her lips turning colder. 

"Help--" She tries to dig her finger nails into the illuminating skin and also feels a liquid oozing out. But it's not warm, like Blood. In fact, it is cold. Ice cold. 

Her teary eyes open to see a familiar pair of eyes that haunt her dreams every day. Her breath hitches when the olive green eyes glint at her, when there is no light around at all.

No!! She screams to herself and grabs the wrists joined to the hands and squeezes them and tries to pull them off, when she finds a cold metal-like thing squeezed in between her palms. She looks down to see iron chains, wrapped around her body, her neck and her legs. She is immobilized except for her arms.

Trying to wiggle, she fails to notice something cloud-like creeping up her body to her neck. An instant snap of her neck, makes her eyes pop open wide, as she feels pain in her jaws, as if someone is pressing it from both sides. She hears a soft crack-like sound at the back of her head, when her chin is pushed up painfully.
Ah! She screams. 

"Don't worry. This will hurt just a teeny little bit. And then.."

She shivered at the purr of the voice. Needles prick her spine. She sees nothing but black, except for those eyes.
Her hands are jerked away from her body and held tight and straight. She screams in agony when she sees her wrists cut open right in front of her eyes. 
"Please.." her voice croaks out of her lips. Tears freely flowing down her eyes. Deep red liquid oozes out of those wide cuts and drip down her wrists. Her confusion escalates, when she sees nothing cutting her. How did that--

She gasps when her train of thought is broken by the shocking appearance of those eyes right in front of her own. She didn't even hear the person.. or whatever this is, walking. Or does it not have legs either?

"Why are you doing this? Please leave me.. I have done nothing to you.."

"Oh but, you will.." she hears mirth in the purr of the voice. Her breath hitches. What is this thing trying to do?

"It hurts, please.." her voice begging, laced with the agony her whole body is throbbing with.

"You.. will.. surrender.."

~*~*~*~

Sooo... should I continue? I am trying a different genre here. I don't know if you guys'll like it, but yeah. Do lemme know whatcha think!
Aha! Signing off for now and a few more weeks, I think.. πŸ˜† Gee, I've got final submissions to do, ladies (and gentlemen, if there are any here! 'Cause I have yet to meet one in SH forum..🀣), and I am here writing this, when I should be finishing off my back logs and final submissions! XP
Okie.. Ciao! 🀣

AnnieπŸ˜›
Edited by PhoenixRadar - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Whatis this????
I just have goosebumps right now.
Ahhh
PhoenixRadar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Burn_the_Ashes

Whatis this????
I just have goosebumps right now.
Ahhh

🀣 I know that it didn't affect you that much, Fireball! πŸ˜†
but how was it?
2019_AnushkaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res.
unres
its awesome lovely.
updet asap.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sudipto-69 - 9 years ago
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Scary. The last line made me shiver.
I am expecting things
Great things from this Now.
Who is 'she '??
What is after her??
So many questions.
Plus... A Varya and Vidarth SS/FF

Yes. I'm in for the amazing journey
PhoenixRadar thumbnail

Scary. The last line made me shiver.
I am expecting things
Great things from this Now.
Who is 'she '??
What is after her??
So many questions.
Plus... A Varya and Vidarth SS/FF

Yes. I'm in for the amazing journey

*whooping* Woohoo!! Now that's a feedback! XP 🀣
Okay.. oyi maa! I mentioned 'she'?? Hahahha... I thought I had mentioned the name... 🀣 Jeez, this is even more fun!! Mystery, mystery... *making hooting sounds* 🀣
Mwh... PHURST, of all, you are the one who kinda inspired me to write this! I mean I have never written anything like this and given that there is something that you kinda contributed to it, I am so damn excited about this...

Hehehehe... Put on your seat belt, when I tell you to, then! 🀣

dewcute thumbnail
what...was...that?😑,a mystery bowl?,
how rude of you?
u are teasing your beloved readers...?πŸ˜’
what u gave me was a bowl which is filled with mystery...
and u left me in the middle of this mysteries...πŸ˜”

ya,forgot to say,
wonderful jobπŸ‘,and continue soonπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...
jiyaπŸ˜†

Edited by dewcute - 9 years ago
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoenixRadar

*whooping* Woohoo!! Now that's a feedback! XP 🀣
Okay.. oyi maa! I mentioned 'she'?? Hahahha... I thought I had mentioned the name... 🀣 Jeez, this is even more fun!! Mystery, mystery... *making hooting sounds* 🀣
Mwh... PHURST, of all, you are the one who kinda inspired me to write this! I mean I have never written anything like this and given that there is something that you kinda contributed to it, I am so damn excited about this...

Hehehehe... Put on your seat belt, when I tell you to, then! 🀣

*opens and closes mouth like a goldfish *
Whaaat?
Moi inspired u?????
And Ahhh.
I'm probably more excited to read this more then I was!!!!!
I contributed to It??
Ahhh...
Wait

πŸ˜‰
PhoenixRadar thumbnail

*opens and closes mouth like a goldfish *
Whaaat?
Moi inspired u?????
And Ahhh.
I'm probably more excited to read this more then I was!!!!!
I contributed to It??
Ahhh...
Wait

πŸ˜‰

Gee, you already read the PM, so you may have gotten how you actually contributed to this, kid! XP 🀣 πŸ˜‰
Heehee...🀣 
CrazyBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I did not get a PM!!!😭
But I am gonna comment anyway!!πŸ˜†

Girl are you seriously asking that you should continue or not?? Like seriously??
😈