||The unknown feelings||- A MaNan One-Shot!

-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello everyone! Posting my very first one-shot based on MaNan.
Btw Aliya and Manik aren't in a relationship in this OS.
Hopefully you all would like it. It's just a random idea which popped up.

||The unknown feelings||

"Guys I'll be back in a few minutes." Dhruv kept his guitar on the table beside the poolside and excused himself from the rest of them and made his way inside Aliya and Harshad's house. Everyone went back to themselves; talking and chattering but Manik felt restless when he saw the otherside of the pool and saw Shahid, Navya and Harshad talking only. "Where's Nandini?" The question popped in his head.
Then it struck him. Two minutes back he saw Dhruv fiddling with his phone. "Probably went to meet her." Manik thought again. He suddenly had an urge to know about what they are doing or talking about. He excused himself by saying that he needs a drink and made his way out. 
There he was frantically roaming around in that enormous house looking through every single room yet couldn't trace them. Finally he heard a pair of laugh echoing in the massive corridor. His face twitched  as he felt uneasy. He quite didn't like this growing closeness between them. Even though Dhruv had clearly explained him that they were just friends; but he still felt weird. His new unexplained feelings were daunting him. He heard the door's lock click and he hid himself beside the pillar. 
He didn't want his best friend to question him and moreover what would he even say? He was eavesdropping them. How pathetic would it sound? Manik Malhotra and eavesdropping? Doesn't suit his image yet he is doing all this weird stuff and has no explanation for all this. They came out after having their little talk. Dhruv really liked spending time with her. Dhruv remembered how Nandini had turned down his proposal but said she would love to remain as his friend but she felt nothing like love for him and it would be injustice to him if she said yes without having such feelings.
Dhruv hugged her and left. Manik sighed may be in anger or frustration after seeing that. Nandini was about to go but she noticed that she had left her phone inside.  She went inside to look for her phone. Manik took the chance and went inside. Nandini jerked and saw Manik leaning against the closed door with his hands crossed over his chest.
"What are you doing here?" Nandini asked composing herself from freaking out.
"I should ask you that. What were you doing here with Dhruv?" He gritted his teeth on the word "doing". Nandini got angry at his cheap mentality but remained composed and said in a calm tone, "What do you have do with it? That's none of your concern." Manik took two long strides and reached near and her and said, "Yes it is." She tried moving back but felt the sofa behind her. He grabbed her and made her remain in her spot. "I asked you something?" Manik said. "I am not answerable to you. Btw the way you are talking as if you are jealous." Nandini mocked him. Her not-so-exact-answers were pissing him off.
To be frank, he was just jealous! Yes, Manik Malhotra was jealous. He took a baby step towards her and she tried moving back but instead she fell on the sofa. Manik bent down lessened their distance. His breath hit her face. Nandini got scared and shut her eyes closed. It seemed like she had hit the wrong chord and the monster Manik might eat her up for saying this. Why would he be jealous? He hates her. "Aiyappa! Save me. This stupid mouth of mine will always land me in trouble."
Nandini thought.
"Yes I kinda was!" Manik said it in his husky voice. Nandini's eyes shot open hearing it. Monster Manik was jealous. Like J-E-A-L-O-U-S. She simply spelled the word out in her mind. She tried thinking whether there are any other meaning of jealous. But alas! There wasn't. Nope Manik can't possibly be jealous. The chain of thoughts were broken by Manik's sarcastic laugh.
"Oh miss drama queen! Come out of your la-la land. I am not jealous. Don't give yourself too much importance." He said and went out. Nandini mentally slapped herself for thinking that Manik would be jealous.
Manik went out and let out a loud sigh. Thank God he covered up using his Monster Manik behavior. He was jealous. But how could he just admit that? Wait a minute!
Why was he jealous? This stupid feelings would land him in a soup one day. He now, really needed a drink to get over his daunting feelings! Feelings for Nandini? huh! Damn his mind. Back to the same track. Thinking about her. This Nandini Murthy had managed to create a havoc in Manik Malhotra's mind.

-------
Please leave your comments and likes.
Criticism based on writing is most welcome :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love.my.monster thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res...
unres...
1st one to comment...
OMG... it was too good... like jealous... manik malhotra was jealous... sounds good... bt manik malhotra admitting he's jealous... shocking... OMG... plz do write more... Edited by samanta175 - 9 years ago
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing dear

very well written👏

manik...uff...that guy was JEALOUS and can't even accept it😆 TYPICAL him😳

the whole sofa scene...OK it gave me ripples❤️

I hope u continue to write more stuff on these two.🤗
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
fabulous
jealousy manik
wow
lovely
mayaya. thumbnail
loved it! jealous manik was great! write more :)
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome OS, loved reading about jealous Manik 😆
And the sofa part was too good.. keep writing on MaNan 😳
TasmiaFay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cool! Manik was jealous! Never thought dat he would say it out loud to Nandu. But of course he had to be monster to save himself. Typical Manik. Continue & write more fics on MaNan!
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail

Originally posted by: samanta175

res...
unres...
1st one to comment...
OMG... it was too good... like jealous... manik malhotra was jealous... sounds good... bt manik malhotra admitting he's jealous... shocking... OMG... plz do write more...

Thank you ^_^
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohasad2.0

amazing dear

very well written👏

manik...uff...that guy was JEALOUS and can't even accept it😆 TYPICAL him😳

the whole sofa scene...OK it gave me ripples❤️

I hope u continue to write more stuff on these two.🤗

OMG thank you so much. Yes I shall write more 😊
AnatomyAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Such an epic OS!
It was a treat reading about a jealous Manek!

Though what I really loved about this OS was that it was true to the characters that are shown in the show! The way Manek admitted he was jealous and then covered up epic-ally was a treat to read!

A brilliant read and looking forward to more!

Pari