Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shonasandy

Our lovable show ends feels so lonely ...

we all miss our PaRud & MyRud a lots...

Rangrasiya is best & unique show on TV till date...

Rangrasiya , PaRud & MyRud have a special place in my Heart always...

RR Family Rocks...

It was one of the Best kodac moment of 'Rangrasiya'. We'll be surely miss this Rocking 'Rangrasiya' family.
-Marie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepsel

@Marie,

I can see you are either very hurt  or damn sleepy from your take๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...
I was both 
LOL...First when i read Geetanjili-Sanaya, it didn't register that mythili's real name is that..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..I was wondering where did geetanjili mam come in today's episode..did i miss the first scene?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Lolx.. ๐Ÿ˜†

I donno why but I was smiling  while reading your whole take since I expected an emotional one..Not sure about what i wrote ๐Ÿ˜†

But why didn't you post some siggies today??..I was expecting the final moments captured through your eyes๐Ÿ˜ณ..Just posted (:

On the whole good take and will miss you honey (just inside this IT as you will be stalked by us..don't worry๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†).. YES Wil  miss this place Love you <3

Love you ๐Ÿค—

Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: bushkhan_1996

lovely caps!

was that kiss real or just cam angle,m really curious to know๐Ÿ˜›

They generally use camera angle for these kinds of shoot.
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deepsel

Ok first things first...

Bro thank you so much for your kind heart which allowed us to carry out our rambles in your post making it as our RR home...

Thanks for the entire cast and crew of Rangrasiya for taking us through the wonderful magical journey through numerous ups and downs...but still we love you...

Well thanked both Joe and cast deserve this appreciation.

Myra - Mythili:

This scene was beautiful for the sister-bonding and also for Sanaya's acting...Any girl will get emotional after seeing her teary-eyes..Myra was torn between heart and mind, to let go off Rudra easily but bound by her promise to Rohit..

I am glad the CVs made the gift as a small pendent in a chain rather than anything related to paro..

I had presumed it'll be most probably a chain coz if they had given anything of Paro it wouldnt have been rocking...Its tru that any girl seeing Myrah at that time would have cried.

Rohit's Turmoil:

Finally Paro make him look at her photo and Myra's video message to realize MyRud feelings for each other and  he breaks down calmly with single drop of tears ...well something is good for nothing and hence for the first time I liked that expression...

Whattt!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒYou liked his expression areh phir toh main pakka andi hogayi mujhe kyunki nahi dikhi it was either a contipated look or a forced smile, jaise voh British colonial main hai aur kissi usko back pe maar maar ke keh raha hai, ki act kar be acting kar!!!๐Ÿคข

Rudra's Confusion:

Rudra as he has done his whole life runs away again but this time from Myra...again Paro intervenes him to give her happy farewell..How can he achieve that??..by being himself happy with Myra.. After a lot of confusion he returns back home ...JUST FOR HIS PARO !!

hehehe nahiii Rudra ke dil mein ghanti baj rahe teh kyunki Paro ne finally permission de diye...vaise Paro had told Rudra kabhi Myrah se pucho ki aisi kya cheez hai jo usse yahan laayi and dhruv ke paass layi n all i would like to know whats that thing? did i miss something???

Mohini's Revelation:

Finally Mohini's words crack Myra that she can't live without Rudra and want a happy ending for both of them..She says it as a way to rectify all her previous wrong deeds..

And Myra apologizes to Rohit reveling the truth and like a good childhood friend Rohit sacrifices his love...

Mohini found a good way to achieve punya because she knows paro to vaise hi upar God ke saat baat karke usko mohini ko maaf karne ke liye persuade karegi ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Happy Ending with a Selfie:

Finally after a cute confession from Myra ..rudra acknowledges her with a kiss and Dhruv seals a family moment by making Myra as his mummy with Paro's rudraksh...

This moment is to be captured forever typical family portray!!!

At last  the whole Ranawat clan smiles for a selfie..

THE END...

P.S: I know you will feel this take bland as it reflects my mindset now..calm and empty..

If u want a witty , naughty take..read my today's ramblings๐Ÿ˜‰

Thot you'd do rambling here only actually anyway will go there lekin yahan i usually quote every paragraph hahahaa lekin last day hai toh chalo vahan pe bhi vahi karoongi๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love U all๐Ÿค—

Love You Too thanks for being Positive partner always coz i guess you entered like that gust of wind in our life who always made something positive for everyone even if you are sad inside so yeah well deserved Sizzler in true sense and CONGRATULATIONS again๐Ÿค—

lavalina thumbnail
Oh bzw am having chocolate ice-cream, anyone wants?
lavalina thumbnail

and as always am ready with my save as option hehehe...Thanks for all of them dear๐Ÿ˜ณ
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavalina

Oh bzw am having chocolate ice-cream, anyone wants?

OMG !! Who is asking... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Jo Class mein others ki bhi lunch-box kha jaati hai  woh apne Ice cream-chocolate share karegi...??  
Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
malavika6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it was a nice episode.wonderful post and adorable pics.liked all the scenes.
lavalina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

OMG !! Who is asking... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Jo Class mein others ki bhi lunch-box kha jaati hai  woh apne Ice cream-chocolate share karegi...??  

Thu mere class mein tha kya?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Invisible boy banke? well well i used to share my lunch with everyone kyunki am the only veg in my class baakhi sab non-veg hai hahahahahaha...Toh isliye am asking if u would like to eat๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by lavalina - 9 years ago