Originally posted by: flowing_river

superb..
continue soon..

thanx dear πŸ˜ƒ
AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: k.atrina75

Hey thats an interesting start.. awesome.. i would have loved if the man had caught herπŸ˜‰ (hoping that it was RK..)

thanx maryam di!!!! lets see if it was rk or not in the next update !!!! 
AzraZaidi thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhurish

i loved the banner, the tittle & the start! all are beautiful!

hmmm... madhu & roma has a nice bonding but why she came to mumbai leaving her luxury life in village? what abt her parents? i know u ll tell in further updates but just curious!
so radha has 2 sons... are they both adults? i mean the person she saw is a handsome boy or man! when u say he climbing stairs with bags i feel he is a school boy or he is rishab? is rishab the elder son who stays in mumbai or the younger one who go with his mom abroad? will madhu love rishab or his brother! i know its rishbala story but still i doubt when u said radha has 2 sons! okay no more question! pls update soon & clarify my doubts! 

thanx sudha di !! I am glad u liked the tittle banner and the start !!!!  and yes as u said u will get all your answers in the coming updates !!!!
AzraZaidi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehek.VDian

It's intresting and totally different.. Please update the next one soon

thanx dear πŸ˜ƒ
AzraZaidi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Syed695

Nice start!!!!

Thanks for the PM!!

u r welcome πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
AzraZaidi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TAVAM

Nice...waiting for next update

thanx , will update soon πŸ˜Š
AzraZaidi thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubeada

awesome story
waiting for update eagerly...

thanx zubu di !!!! 

Today is the birthday a very special person  
My best friend and one of our
Favorite Writer SuRu (My_VivJaan)

So everybody start pouring your wishes 

Within you, I've found the perfect friend
           Someone who I know will be there till the end
         And they're not just thoughts I hope will fulfill
              But thoughts that will stand forever still.

Happy Birthday My Besitie πŸ˜³

NEXT post 

Lets partyy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.

So the cake first πŸ˜›

Serve yourselves πŸ˜‰

and some Chicken πŸ˜†

and this is your gift from me ... plz take her and gooo 🀣

Now time for your  Surprises 

First Surprise 

Second Surprise

Third Surprise 

Now go and check under your Pillow πŸ€—
You are going to Love me for this ❀️

Edited by AzraZaidi - 8 years ago
AzraZaidi thumbnail

Originally posted by: piaviviandsena

Vry interesting concept. Continue soon.

thanx pia di !!!😳😳😳
AzraZaidi thumbnail

Originally posted by: varsha2KD

Nice start... would love to read more...

thanx i am glad u liked it πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Hi everyoneπŸ˜‰ 
Thanx for the likes and comments on the previous update πŸ˜ƒ
Hope you all enjoy this and keep supporting me πŸ˜ƒ
This update is dedicated to Suru who celebrates her birthday today.

Epilogue

Five years later

Rk and Madhu were sleeping when suddenly there sleep was broken by continuous knocks on the door. Rk rubbed his eyes and shouted "Who is this??" "Your princess daddy, now get up and open the door" hearing their daughters voice madhu and rk got up at once. Madhu checked the clock and said "Rk we are late, I said you yesterday night but you never listen to me !! I will go and take shower you go handle your princess" saying this madhu held the sheets closer to her went to take shower and get ready. Rk got up and put up some clothes and opened the door "Good Morning my sweet little bushi" "Good Morning Daddy. You know our house is looking so different because of the decoration" "Dont you like it" "I love it but daddy when will trishna aunty come to stay with us" "Tonight only and ca her trishna mammi" "Yippe, I am so excited she promised to make her special noddles for me" "That great" "You know mommy said today I am going to wear my new dress" Wow" "And also she said that ... " rk rk stared at his daughter who kept speaking like her mother, non stop. He still remembered the day vividly when madhu told him that she was pregnant, it was unexpected madhu hadn't finish her final exam but they decided this baby was happy omen for them. Sikky and trishna helped madhu in her studies because she missed classes due to morning sickness and madhu scored well at last. Sikky wanted to open his own office so madhu, trishna decided to be partners and start the buisness. They got their first big project when madhu delivered the baby. It was a baby girl everyone decided to name her bushra as the name meant good news.

Sikky ran coming to Rk "Bhaiii" "What is it sikky?" " I am nervous" "Sikky it was you who proposed trishna and decided to marry her" "I know but also" "You both are together since 5 years so why are you worried now" "I don't know" "Sikky go and get ready" "Where is madhu ??" "How many times did i tell you to call her bhabhi" "okay okay , Where is bhabhi?" "I wont tell go and get ready and stop behaving like bushi" "Okay" sikky replied and went to his room. Rk went down and was checking the decorations when he saw mohan standing and ordering the workers, rk went to him and said "Dad you go and sit. I will see the work here" "No rishab let me do this" "You go and play with your grand daughter , I will stand here" "This sounds a good idea" saying this mohan went. Rk chuckled and thought after madhu came in his life everything changed for good. 

It was evening time and Sikky's wedding rituals had started Madhu was sitting with Roma and Radha. Madhu was very happy, she had everything she ever wished for. She found a handsome caring husband in Rk, a great friend and brother in Sikky, a mother in Radha and Roma, a father in Mohan and a angel in her daughter bushra and now trishna was also joining the family. After madhus marriage Roma stopped working and started her own bakery which has now turned into a small cafe. Mohan had permanently shifted to India now stayed in kundra mansion with everyone. They all were a happy family now.

All the rituals ended and madhu was back in her room after putting her princess to sleep. Madhu chuckled thinking what happened few minutes ago, bushra wanted to sleep with trishna and sikky was helplessly looking at everyone but atast rk was able to convince her to sleep in her room. Rk entered the room "Madhu you looked very beautiful today, i wanted to tell you since morning but dint get time" "I know and you look no less" "You want to see the pictures I took" "Sure why not" madhu replied. Rk took his camera and started showing the pictures to madhu, there were many beautiful candid pictures. "You still look the same" "Really" "And you know what ?" "What??" "I love you my sleeping beauty" "I love you too" saying this madhu tiptoed and pecked his lips before she could withdraw Rk held her face and deepened the kiss. They continued kissing till it was extremely necessary to breath.

I hope you all like the update *Fingers Crossed*😊. It was so tough for me to write this and Suru as this is a surprise for you i couldn't tell you that i am posting this ... you have no idea how tough this was for me . No proof read ... Sorry .

PLEASE READ THE NOTE BELOW

Do like and comment πŸ˜ƒ
Buddy me for PM's πŸ˜‰

NOTE 

Hi everyone , 
   Hope you all are doing well. Till the end finally comes to a end now, this was a wonderful memorable journey for me and I hope you all also enjoyed it. I want to thank all the readers who have been with me from the start and also those who joined later but continued till the end. Some readers who left this in the middle due to exams and busy life I miss you all. I am not a writer, I just scribble for fun but you all made me a writer, reading your beautiful motivating comments was the best part of the day. I want thank everyone who pressed the like button or atleast commented once and the silent readers please I deserve atleast one comment. Hope I am not boring you all but there are three persons I want to mention without whom this story wouldn't have been possible. Bushra, Suru and Shuvra you three made this story happen. Without bushra's constant nagging I would have never  written this story and without Suru I would have never typed or had the courage to post and without Shuvra di I wouldnt have been able update. I am blessed to have you three in my life. Ruby, falak a special thanks to you two also for being my constant support. I hope you all have a successful and happy life and hope to meet you all again in my next story till then keep smiling, stay happy, be blessed.

Love,
Azra πŸ˜ƒ.

AzraZaidi thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shree.

Great Start Dear πŸ˜³

Is that boy RK πŸ˜‰

thanx shree !!!! u will hav to w8 to know πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hi everyone πŸ˜ƒ
Hope you all are doing well 
This Story id dedicated to Suru as its her Birthday today πŸ˜‰
Happy Birthday Suru.. love you my bestie πŸ˜³

PART 1 

"Only 7 days" "Sir but" "You have only 7 days Madhu or else you should resign or I will have no option other than firing you" "Sir I am trying my best" "by not coming every other day" "Sir just last week" "No excuses" "One week or this is the end of your career here" "Okay sir" "Remember I need a breaking news" "I will try" "You have to by the way from last few days we don't have any news about the super star Rk, you can find something about him" "Sir our people are already back of him" "But now your job is at stake madhu, go get something" "I will definitely get something" madhu replied and came out of her boss's cabin. As soon as madhu came out Sikky her friend and college asked "What did he say ??" "One week then I am fired" "No choice??" "He wants me to get a breaking news" "Oh, he always wants that" "That too about super star Rk" "Madhu if you want I will talk to my dad and ask him to talk to boss" "Sikky you are my friend that doesn't mean I take advantage of the fact that you are the son of the owner of this news paper" "Madhy but.." "Thanks Sikky" "but i can atleast help you a little right" "Sikkyyy" "You know Rk is going to get engaged next month with the famous model dipali bhatia" "Yes" "You can get some news about them" "Okay, lets see what I can do" "All the best" sikky replied. Madhu was the journalist in the Bollywood column and now she was in a big problem.

Madhu was at the back door of the bhatia mansion, she had seen Rk entering through the front gate and now she wanted to catch something on her camera. Madhu decided to jump the wall and go inside, she has never done anything like this. She was going to be a intruder and she knew that if she got caught she had to face horrible consequences. Gathering a lot of courage madhu climbed the wall and jumped now she officially a intruder. She slowly crossed the garden and then she found a way to get inside. Madhu saw Rk talking something with Kuku bhatia the owner of Bhatia group of companies and the father of dipali. Madhu clicked few pictures of them talking and tried hearing what the were talking but she couldnt understand. Madhu was trying to sneak in some room when someone tapped her shoulder. Madhu startled and turned back and to her bad it was Rk the super star himself  "Hey, sorry to scare you but I am seeing you here for the first time. You are?? " "Madhubala" "and" "I am dipalis cousin" " Madhubala Bhatia, nice to meet you. So you are dipalis cousin" "Yes I came to meet her" "So did you meet her" "Yes and now I have to go" "Okay, hope to meet you soon" rk said with a wink shocking madhu again. Rk went as some call came to him, madhu also rushed back as she couldnt stay more than a minute here and get herself busted.

Madhu was walking on the road cursing her fate as she was not able to get anything. A car stoped beside her and it was Rk again "What happened madhu, why are you walking" rk asked madhu rolling down the back seat window. Madhu looked here and there, she couldn't say that she dint have a car and she was saving money so she decided to walk, he thought her as a rich cousin of bhatia  "Aaa... I that...My car broke so i decided to walk" "Come I will drop you" "No thanks I will walk" "Madhu I will drop, I can atleast do this for a beautiful lady like you" rk said, having no option left madhu decided to go with him, the day couldnt get more worst she thought. There was a awkward silence in the car, madhu kept looking at Rk every few seconds, he looked very handsome in real compared to his movie, his eyes and smile had its own charm , no doubt why all the girls were crazy about him and he was very humble, down to earth in nature but madhu felt like a cheater in the current situation. She wasl lying to him but to save her self and he was being generous "Madhu where do you stay" "Abc Apartments" "There !!?" Rk asked masking a confused face "Actually I am going to meet my friend there" "Okay" rk replied and asked the driver to take them there first.

The moment Rk saw Madhu in Bhatia mansion he instantly liked her, she looked very beautiful in her simple clothes. He has seen and worked with many heroines and models but madhu looked different. Rk wanted to talk to her but that time madhu left in a hurry and then he saw madhu walking and asked the driver to stop and he felt lucky as he got a chance to meet her again. There was something about her that attracted him like a moth towards flame. His thoughts were brought to a sudden stop when he felt a soft pressure on his left shoulder. He turned to find madhu's head resting on his shoulder at an awkward angle. He positioned himself on his seat and held her little by her waist and instantly she cuddled herself into his chest. Rk just wanted to maker her comfortable, an unfamiliar warmth spread itself around his heart as she snuggled into the crook of his neck. Rk continued to stare at her face tenderly which confused his brains, he found a strand of her hair disturb her sleep by tickling her face. And as if on their own accord, his fingers moved that irritating strand behind her ears, caressing her cheeks softly in the way. A smile made its way on his face when he saw her smiling in her sleep, a response to his touch. Rk dint knew what was happening to him, he had met madhu just a few hours agi and now he was having some weird feelings for madhu like not letting her go away from him. He wanted to know her more, spend time with her she made him feel different. Rk thought he was going crazy, his thoughts were broken by the voice of the driver "Sir we have reached" "Okay" rk replied and turned towards madhu, she looked like a angel sleeping whom he dint want to disturb but he had to "Madhu get up" rk said shaking her a little. Madhy opened her eyes and was shocked to see rk so close to her then she realized that she slept because of the tiredness "Sorry, thank you... I dont know what to say... I when.." madhu said , rk replies with a chuckle "Relax, no problem" "Thank you for the ride" "Welcome, hope to meet again" rk said in response madhu smiled "Madhu can I have your number" rk asked which made realize she was getting herself in a big problem "I am in a rush. Bye" madhu said and ran.

I hope you all like the update *Fingers Crossed*😊. I know its crazy but I cant help .Will post the next update day after tomorrow πŸ˜‰

Do like and comment πŸ˜ƒ
Buddy me for PM's πŸ˜‰