Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banuprasa thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 33

Roli got tears on her eyes and it was rolling down her cheeks.

Roli just sat down under the tree and started crying.

Roli to herself: Siddhant you are that uncle friend for Gitesh.  Do you know you are not his uncle and you are father for him.  Or you already know he is your son and created friendship with him.  I dont know.  I dont know.

ROli got her throat blocked.

Roli adjusted her voice and cleared the block.

Roli to herself:  Now i can understand as Gitesh was missing his father, he saw a father figure on you and that is why much attached to you.  What can I do Siddhant?  I am doing my best to be a good mother.  But i am unable to.  I am unable to replace a father figure Siddhant.  

Roli was unable to hold her & She cried badly.

Roli was thinking whether to go there and bring Gitesh from him..

But she stopped.

ROli to herself: No i cant.  I know how much Gitesh was upset without seeing you yesterday.  You did mistake for which we are separate.  But what mistake Gitesh have done to miss his father.  Let him play with you.  Let him think you as uncle.  Thought he is unable to call you as Father, let him to get the happiness to be with father.

ROli was waiting for Gitesh to come playing with him.

Roli was seeing them again standing behind the tree.

Tears were continuously rolling down her cheeks.

Roli was unable to control her looking at him too.

Roli to herself: How many days went seeing you?  Hearing you calling me Darling?  Now you are calling your son darling.  Why Siddhant? Why you did that mistake otherwise how our life will be?  How much happy we were?  How our son will be happy with you not as uncle, but as father...

Various thoughts were around her mind..

Siddhant & Gitesh were not getting the thirst to be together reduced.

They were playing together a lot.

Roli realised how much are bound to each other whether knowingly or unknowingly..

After few more minutes.

Sid: Gitesh, Where is your mom? You never showed her.  I will tell her that i bought this dress for you so that she will not mistake you.

Gitesh: Ok uncle.  Come with me.

Now hearing this ROli realised he never seen her and not knowing she is mother of Gitesh...

Roli was tensed how to face him & also she was not interest to face him.

Gitesh ran towards Roli while Siddhant was walking behind him few feet back.

Before Siddhant reach her she hide herself behind the tree.

Siddhant was not interested to go near her & see when she hide herself.

Siddhant: Hello mam, i just came to tell you that i only put this new dress on Gitesh.  I am only playing with him daily.  You should not mistake with whom your child is playing.  That is why i thought of informing you.  Gitesh,  Bye darling..

Gitesh: Bye Uncle...

Siddhant went from there waving bye to Gitesh.

Roli with tears took Gitesh on her hands and kissed on his cheeks...
Edited by banuprasa - 9 years ago
banuprasa thumbnail
Part 34

The days were passing...

Roli though came to know Siddhant is Gitesh's Uncle friend as usual bring Gitesh to play in the park.

Gitesh plays with Siddhant while Roli gaze at them hiding herself.

This has become their routine..

One day Roli was bringing Gitesh towards park while Gitesh in a hurry left Roli's hands and ran in the road.

A motor bike which came very fast did not expect Gitesh coming and stopped with a sudden brake.

Though the bike stopped due to its speed, it hit Gitesh slightly and Gitesh fell down and got injured.

ROli was shocked...

The people around there stopped an auto and made Gitesh and ROli get into the auto.

Roli with tears reach hospital.

Gitesh was taken to emergency ward and was treated.

Doctor after checking him came out informing he requires blood which is rare group.

ROli: Doctor, please get it from anywhere.  i want my son to be cured.

Doctor: Madam, please try to understand.  we dont have that in the blood bank.  That is why telling you to arrange.

Roli: Doctor i dont belong to that blood group.  we dont have anyone else. Who can i ask for it?

Doctor: Some blood relatives will be there with same blood group.  Think and ask them.  Now we cant delay much.  

ROli was thinking for a while and remembered Siddhant belongs to same blood group.

ROli took her mobile.  But was hesitating for a while.

ROli was thinking, now Gitesh is more important..

Roli finally called Siddhant...

Siddhant who was waiting for Gitesh in the park was shocked to receive call from Roli number after so many years.

Siddhant was thinking why she is calling suddenly now.

Then he pick the call.

Siddhnat: Hello

Roli started crying.

SIddhant: Roli, why are you crying?

ROli: Gitesh met with accident.

Siddhant was thinking her husband Gitesh met with accident.  He was thinking why Roli is calling Siddhant when her new husband is under trouble.

Siddhant: What you wish me to do now?

Roli: Siddhant what are you talking?  I did not expect this from you

Siddhant: ROli i only did not expect this from you. I never thought you will do that.

ROli: Siddhant, Lets have our arguments later.  Now our Child life is important.

Siddhant was stunned on hearing the word our child.

SIddhant: ABout whom are you talking now?

Roli: Siddhant about our son Gitesh..

Siddhant: Our son Gitesh.. ROli what are you talking?

Roli: Yes Siddhant.  Gitesh with whom you were playing daily is our son.

Siddhant felt like the earth moved below his feet for a while.

It took a while for him to get the info into his brain and understand.

Siddhant: Roli where are you now?  What happend to Gitesh?

Roli gave the hospital details to him.

Siddhant took his car & rushed towards hospital.

Roli was standing leaning on the wall with tears..

Siddhant rushed towards her.

Roli forgot everything and lean on his shoulders and started crying.

Siddhant was unable to understand how to react now.

Siddhant is now sure Gitesh is not her husband and it is their son.  

It means Roli is still Siddhant's.

Siddhant now collect his courage to wrap his hands around her and console her.

Siddhant: ROli, dont cry.  Tell me what happend.

Roli: Siddhant when we were coming to park, Gitesh in a rush left my hands and crossed the road while bike hit him and he fell down.  He need blood now.  He belongs to your blood group the rare one.  Now your blood alone can help him.  Please do it for me.  Lets our problems be aside.  Please please. Save him SIddhant.   Dont punish him for me.

Siddhant: Roli what are you talking?  Ok.  Lets talk about our problem later.  I am ready to give blood to him.

They rushed towards doctor and Siddhnat told doctor to use his blood.

Gitesh was treated taking blood of Siddhant..

Siddhant came out after giving blood and sat beside Roli.

Roli was still crying.

Siddhant hold her hands while Roli lean on his shoulders.

Siddhant: Roli dont cry. Nothing will happen to him.

Roli: Thank you Siddhant that you gave blood to him and saved his life.

Doctor came out and gave good news that Gitesh is ok now.

Gitesh was shifted to room.

Roli & Siddhant rushed to see him in the room.

Roli sat beside him and started crying..

Siddhant who was thinking Gitesh as someone now realised he is his own son.

He can now realise what was pulling them together.

Siddhant remembered the moments they played together.

Siddhant remembered Gitesh calling him 'Uncle' while tears rolled down his cheeks...
srura thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Really heart touching Banu...the way you describe the bond between Githesh and Sid is superb...

I am not going to list  this FF as my favourite1, bcz I know that  it will not remain same(constant)  and it keeps  changing as per your new writing bcz of ur  wonderful writing skill!!!

The one which I want to share is  that you  are kind enough to  accept all our views nd  request nd revise your FF  accordingly although you plan different one which should  be highly appreciated.

The way you describe each nd every words are really awesome!!! I want to read more which should never endπŸ˜‰...and all the best for your further work!!!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Edited by srura - 9 years ago
banuprasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: srura

Really heart touching Banu...the way you describe the bond between Githesh and Sid is superb...

I am not going to list  this FF as my favourite1, bcz I know that  it will not remain same(constant)  and it keeps  changing as per your new writing bcz of ur  wonderful writing skill!!!

The one which I want to share is  that you  are kind enough to  accept all our views nd  request nd revise your FF  accordingly although you plan different one which should  be highly appreciated.

The way you describe each nd every words are really awesome!!! I want to read more which should never endπŸ˜‰...and all the best for your further work!!!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Thanks a lot Dear.  For whom i am writing.  It is only for you all freinds.  So sure i will take your request, feedbacks & suggessions always. WHich is what even expected by me so that i can try to give that instead of giving something on my own.

If that is what required, then insted of putting the forum, i can write in a paper & read myself right πŸ˜‰

So again i am requesting all my friends to please provide your feedbacks & suggession which always help me to write more & entertain you all.
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely awesome superb excellent mindblowing didi...
Luv it...rosid rocks gitesh rocks...
banuprasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalrosid

Lovely awesome superb excellent mindblowing didi...

Luv it...rosid rocks gitesh rocks...

Thanks a lot Nishaa dear.  Congrats for becoming Dazzler.πŸ₯³
banuprasa thumbnail
Part 35

Roli & Siddhant were sitting on both sides of Gitesh..

Gitesh slowly got conscious and opened his eyes.

Gitesh saw Roli & SIddhant on both sides.

Gitesh: Uncle..

Gitesh hold his hands...

Siddhant looked at Roli.

Siddhant tried to open his mouth to tell something while Roli talk before that.

Roli: Gitesh, Tell Thanks to Uncle as he only saved you giving blood.

Gitesh: Thank you uncle.

Siddhant gave an angry look at Roli thinking why she is still telling him as Uncle.

Roli expressed that they can talk later.

Siddhant did not open his mouth thinking Gitesh's health condition.

He only caresses him and placed a kiss on his cheeks.

Gitesh was holding his hands tightly and slept in a while.

Roli: SIddhant can you come out.  I wish to talk to you.

Siddhant slowly removed his hands and came out.

Siddhant: ROli, still why you are introducing me as uncle to him.

ROli: I know you are angry on that & to clarify that only i called you out to talk about that. I dont want any discussion to happen in front of him.

Siddhant:  Roli what clarifiction you are going to give now.

Roli: Siddhant, First i am sorry that i lean on your shoulder as i was not in my control when Gitesh was injured.  I dont have any rights for that.

Siddhant gave weird look into her eyes.

Roli: Secondly I know before few days itself that you are only playing with him.  Still i did not tell him who you are as I dont what him to know that.

Siddhant: Roli, what do you mean by this?

Roli: I mean.  I did not hold you both to play together as i dont want to take away your presence from him when he is happy with you. In the meantime, i cant tell him that you are his father.

Siddhant: But why?

Roli: Siddhant did you forgot we got divorced.  I dont want to renew our relation and if Gitesh knows about your truth he may wish to stay with you too which i  dont want.  I cant stay away from him.  Now itself he is more attached with you than me.

Siddhant:Why Roli?  You feel jealous or what.  Ok leave it.  But why we can renew our relation.  Divorce is given only in papers & it is nothing that it cant let us renew our life together.

Roli: But i dont wish for.

Siddhant: But why Roli?  Till now neither i know why you asked for divorce not i know what is bothering you now.

Roli: Siddhant, dont pretend to be innocent.  You know very well what made us separate.

Siddhant: Roli i promise you till now i dont know exactly what happened.

Roli: SO you wish me to tell you that i asked divorce as you got illegal relationship with your PA Naina.

Siddhant: Roli, what rubbish are you talking?  Who said this?  Nothing like that has happened.

Roli: Siddhant, please.. i dont want to refresh all those bitter days again.  With much difficulty i am trying to forget it.

Siddhant: Roli, please tell me who said that & how you believed it?

Roli: Siddhant no one said that.  I saw with my own eyes in the photos.

Siddhant: Photos?  Roli i dont know what you saw in the photos.  But i can assure you 100% that nothing has happened like that.

Roli: Please siddhant.  Dont increase my anger by talking about that again.

Siddhant: ROli if someone need to be angry.  Then it should be myself.  You hide my son also from me i can say.  But still i dont blame you for anything. But i cant accept your blame on me which never happened...

Roli: Siddhant, my son is unwell & i dont want to argue with you on unwanted thing.  

Roli went back to Gitesh and sat beside him.

Siddhant entered into the room and looked at Gitesh with Love & Passion.

Siddhant know there is some misunderstanding behind what ROli said.  

Siddhant himself was having misunderstanding on ROli that she married again which proved to be wrong now.  Likewise Siddhant decided to prove himself...

Siddhant started thinking the way to prove him right...
banuprasa thumbnail
Part 36

Siddhant was maintaining same relationship with Gitesh with pain in his heart.

Roli as well as Siddhant was with Gitesh each & every moment.

Siddhant only goes to canteen to bring food or coffee or tea for them while Roli sit with Gitesh.

Roli though not interested to take his help got no other way too.

Gitesh was with Siddhant more than Roli.

Gitesh sit on his lap & clasp his hands around his neck and kiss on his cheeks while Siddhant get tear filled on his eyes

Roli though pretend to be interested in separting them for their issue was feeling heavy heart on seeing their bond.

Gitesh slowly recovered and doctor confirmed that he is ok for discharge.

Siddhant only paid fully for the hospital expenses.

Roli denied to do that but Siddhant did not agree for that.

The time has come to return home..

Siddhant wish to take both of them to his house.  But ROli ...

Siddhant took Gitesh on his hands and moved towards the exit.

Roli went behind them..

Siddhant took him to his car.

ROli: Its ok. We will go by auto.

Siddhant just turned towards her and gave a look while ROli stopped from further talking..

Roli get into back seat of the car.

Siddhant made Gitesh sit in the front seat next to him and he sat in the driving seat.

Gitesh: Uncle this is your car?

Siddhant: Gitesh, this is our car.

ROli looked at him with an angry look which Sid noticed through the mirror.

Siddhant reached till park.

Siddhant: Gitesh where is your house from here.

Roli: You know that house very well.

Siddhant: I know which one you are telling.

Roli: Single room where we...

Siddhant understood & was surprised.

Siddhant drive towards that house.

Siddhant parked the car and took Gitesh in his arms and stand near the entrance.

Roli opened the door and all the 3 entered the room together.

Roli was unable to hold him due to Gitesh.

Gitesh: Uncle, this is my house.

Siddhant smiled.

Siddhant: Gitesh, on that day i told you i was in this area when i was studying.. I too was in this house only.

He said looking at Roli.

Gitesh: Uncle you too stayed in this house only.

Siddhant: Gitesh, not only stayed.  My life started in this house only.  You are too yound to understand.  Also my hands are tied to tell you anything.

Gitesh was looking at his face without understanding anything while Roli turned her face to hide her tears.

Siddhant looked around the house.

Other than very few vessels and few dresses of both in the bag.  Nothing was there in that small room.

SIddhant was wondering why she is staying here leaving her big bunglow.

Siddhant made Gitesh to sleep and put him in the bed.

Siddhant went near Roli.

Roli was standing near the window facing outside with tears.

Siddhant went behind her and back hug tightly.

Roli was shocked by his sudden touch..

Roli: Siddhant remove your hands.

Siddhant: Roli, Look at me.  Why all these ROli?  Why you are also crying & putting me also in pain?  What is the need?

Roli: It is my fate.

Siddhant: Roli you know how i made an empire for my queen.  Now i got everything bunglow, car, luxury life.  But my queen and now my prince too is only missing which is most important than what i got now.  

Roli: Siddhant i am not your queen.  I lost my kind long back when i came to know he got connection with another girl.

Siddhant: Roli...

Siddhant turned her towards him and pinned her on the window.

Siddhant lift her face.

Siddhant: Roli, look into my eyes and tell me.  Do you think i am such person?

Roli: Siddhant, I cant see your eyes and i cant tell you anything.  Please dont behave like this with me.  Remember i am no more your wife.

Siddhant: Roli you as well as myself knows how much we mutually love each other. If not you might have not join my shoulders in the hospital.  Above that if i am of kind as you think, in these five years, i might have married someone else or might have gone searching for ladies... Do you feel so cheap about me.

Roli: Siddhant, i dont want to hear any of these..  I even saw Naina abortion bill of hospital.

Siddhant: So you decided i am the reason.  Roli i will prove you that i have not done anything. Then you will be the one who feel more.  You remember.

ROli did not reply.

Siddhant moved towards her face & kissed on her cheeks.

Roli tried to talk something...

Siddhant did not allow her to talk & hold her lips with his..

Roli tired to push him away. But she was unable to against his tight hold on her.

After a while Siddhant moved his lips apart.

Siddhant: Roli darling.  Now i am going & will come back with a proof that i have not done any which you think.. 

Siddhant left her and went out.

Siddhant gave his sharp look on her turning towards her before leaving from her eyesight.

Roli was standing speechless...

magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: banuprasa

Thanks a lot Nishaa dear.  Congrats for becoming Dazzler.πŸ₯³

Thank u didi thanks and the last part was awesome  i luved the way sid talked to her and showed his love waiting for more...go like this😳
justloverosid thumbnail
 Awesome updates  Banu and i  also loved the last part  the most. And gitesh is so adorable like his parents.