plus whenever AnSh in romantic mood he gave them space

or sometimes fast asleep... Only once he interrupt them

Amol is rockstar kid ... Like AnSh ...YO
Aashima. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
You people are too shrewd😈
What wild guesses u have made about FAK ...🤣🤣

Seriously for this AT its "baaton pe na jao...apni akal lagao"😛 warna anjaam to "kahin" dikh hi raha hai🤣🤣

Final wala GN😃

Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aparnauma

What all things you are cooking up.

I don't think painter track linked to DB
DB will do something on family front

It clearly says that Shiv is given responsibility of looking after this painter and where will DB come from?

Alok Anop fight is not happening for no reason It is for DB to muddying the waters

I didn't mean db bringing in the painter bcos of the above reason you mentioned but I just have a feeling that db will try and use the painter to her benefit 😛

Anyways as long as db doesn't harm Amol I am ready for anything else db does 😃
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Ashi that's Anjy ...

Can't wait for horror wala romance of AnSh ...

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: umam

DB ðŸ¤¬

God forbid, if there are such people in real life and one has to live with them😲

Today's Ansh-family scenes gave me  bad vibes

Anup + DB and the painter = tumultuous situation for Ansh

Why cannot writers think of Amol's treatment - to help him walk??

@bold -They cannot think of that simply because it doesn't have that much drama.😆

@red - This is exactly they are trying to show. How to deal with difficult people without losing ypur own sanity and how to live with them.This is way bigger problem than what one faces at work.

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aashima.

You people are too shrewd😈

What wild guesses u have made about FAK ...🤣🤣

Seriously for this AT its "baaton pe na jao...apni akal lagao"😛 warna anjaam to "kahin" dikh hi raha hai🤣🤣

Final wala GN😃

Ashima ...sab log yeh Anjali ke Janse mein aa gaye...😆
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

@bold -They cannot think of that simply because it doesn't have that much drama.😆

@red - This is exactly they are trying to show. How to deal with difficult people without losing ypur own sanity and how to live with them.This is way bigger problem than what one faces at work.

Also, Gowri ,

@ Red - that's what all hindi soaps run on with high TRP"s...apart from love happening between leads...
be it a husband, a nanad, a bua, a saas or a saas ki saas...

Since they can no more show AnSh 's lub story, or a difficult husband for Anandi...and since Shekhars already straightened by Anandi, DB is the only saviour for TRP's...😆

aparnauma thumbnail
Then what ever happened to all those spoilers about Niranjan having night mares and Gehna reminding him of some promise he made etc??
Looks like they changed the story
-------------------------
I think DB will take advantage of this Anop Alok fight and she will create a lot of misunderstandings between the two brothers and try to implicate Anandi Shiv in that fight.Then she will get to know that Shiv is Anop and Menu's son and she will make the brothers question Shiv's loyalties.

All this fight is happening so that DB can escalate this fight and try to make use of it.

adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Whatever of Gehna happening, just not liking it ...I'am just not ON for re marriage track 🤢
--------

DB is real scary today...she looks so vindictive.
aparnauma thumbnail
Even if Daddu got to know about this he would have behaved in the same way.Totally distanced himself from her and the lady would have put the blame on Anandi and Shiv and would have sworn vengeance.🤢

I am liking the way they are opening so many things for AnSh on so many fronts.That's how life is like in reality.

It's more like they are living with difficult people and still trying to make the best of what life has given them.I think that's what they want to show.

But I think they should plan for biological kid soon.I know now a days couples don't have kids straight away but thye houldn't show them delaying their second kid for too long.