Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: appukrish

Very well written Arshi. Nothing more to add to it. Each one's pov so true and such a hard decision to make. Loved Saras and Kumud today. 

The Mother's love at the start of your bytes is so beautiful.

True Appu, it was a hard decision to make, and Kumud made the choice that was right for her and Saras stood by her! A well written episode, and I am glad the cvs are giving us a good end. 

But had they brought in this track earlier, they could have actually taken some more time over this difficult decision and not wrapped it up in a day! 
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosame

Very emotional episode  

" I loved the resolute Kumud, the shattered Saras and I loved the fact that he allowed Kumud to make her choice because he knows her so well "

Above lines so well said by you Arshics . It brought tears to my eyes . Kumud and Saras are soul mates . 

Yes indeed they are soul mates and Saras would always do what makes Kumud happy, even though it puts him through anguish. 

And gauti and Jen once again just live the roles of Saras and Kumud! 
sjj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshics

Sambal I saw the Jenam IV and loved it! Is that the one you're talking abt? 

A great epi after a long time! 

no di  i m talking about this iv😳
http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/903/saraswatichandra/video/337702-gautam-rode-shares-his-journey-of-saraswatichandra.htm
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: JENAMTheBest

A well written post arshi di as always. Like to read ur posts.
Today kumud portrayed the unconditional love of a mother, who is ready to sacrifice her life for her child always.
The best relation in the world is that of a mother and child.
Saras also portrayed the dilemma situation of a husband and a father very well as usual.
You rightly said gauti and jen interview was brilliant.
Cant imagine watching tv without JENAM. They have become part of our lives. Their combination is purely magical.
Hoping and praying they come back soon again.

Yes, it's going to be really hard. For a long time now the 7:30 slot has belonged to the and they have been such a prt of our evenings, that it's going to feel incomplete and empty, not to see them everyday.

We will not be able to move past them so easily 
vidz2122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
arshi diii🤗
emotional epi and awesome bytes

already missing my jenam😭
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
See that there are lots of off-screen IVs and parties. Have only seen then Jen-Gautam interview. Have to catch up with the rest.

Read the WU. It is a tough decision for Kumud while for others its not.

They didnt have to show this. Instead they should have brought Shiny, Ashish n Shristy in. Shiny has been around since the start of the show.
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshics

And it was really good to see Saras support Kumud. It was a difficult situation, and for him Kumud comes first, but he also knew that it would kill Kumud to go in for an abortion, so he supported her.

Gauti and Jen👏Once again

couldn't agree more
Arshics thumbnail

It is a such a lovely interview, Sambal. The man is so grounded and he appreciates his success yet doesn't let it go to his head! 
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: dasan.divya

arshi diii🤗

emotional epi and awesome bytes

already missing my jenam😭

I know, divs already missing them! Next week will be so empty for all of us! 

We are so addicted to seeing them everyday 
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: pasumarthisa

See that there are lots of off-screen IVs and parties. Have only seen then Jen-Gautam interview. Have to catch up with the rest.

Read the WU. It is a tough decision for Kumud while for others its not.

They didnt have to show this. Instead they should have brought Shiny, Ashish n Shristy in. Shiny has been around since the start of the show.

Santhi, actually I felt it was the reverse. For Kumud the decision was instinctive and instantaneous and she had no problem in choosing her course of action, it was Saras who found it a difficult choice. He wanted to ensure Kumud's life and safety, yet when he saw what it would do to her to kill the baby, he didn't want to put her through this agony 

And I am glad they gave us an emotional episode centered around Saras and Kumud. I only wish they had stretched Saras and Kumud pregnancy instead of Khushi vijay and even SM returns. 
as it is after her Pagal act It's not as if she is part of the story. She is just one more in the crowd