vrushan_deeksha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
plz update
eagerly waiting to read
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Part 6

Sharon and KriYaansh were sitting in the dining table. Rey's phone rings. After talking,

Rey: Girls... bad news. Swayam is not coming.

Kriya: Not coming?

Rey: I mean... He'll be late. He is not coming today, but tomorrow.

Sharon room

She was cleaning her room and just thinking about Rey's words.

Swayam called Rey, but not me? Why? He always calls me when be late. Then why not today? Is he angry with me? Or the reason is something else? Whatever... why am I so affected?

She opened the cupboard and a diary falls. She opened it.

"Swayam's Diary?"

1 hour later

The diary was on the bed and Sharon was sitting next to it.

Sharon: It's his personal diary, I should not read. But, I would not tell anyone...

She opened it and stared reading.

"She was a year junior and everything to me. It was just impossible for me to digest my food without having one glimpse of her every day. She had a crush on me, I believe as everyone said, but I, I was madly, deeply in love with her. Love at first sight you know! I always tried to draw her attention and I always succeeded to some extent. I remember every pulse of second spent with her. Once I was going upstairs and suddenly bumped to her. She widened her eyes in such a way, seemed like she was given an electric shock! I raised my eyebrows in a "what?" She got her senses back and wanted to go down ignoring me but I hold her wrist. She moved her hand trying to be free but my hold was damn strong. I turned and pulled her holding her waist. I came closer. We were so close that I could hear heart beat clearly. I came closer but controlled my emotions. I knew she like me but it doesn't mean that I would cross my limits. I freed her and let her go. She moved, turned, smiled at leaved!

Sharon Rai Prakash! The diva of college, with whom every guy of the school wanted to go to a date with, smiled at me?? "Swayam, u r d best!!" I said to myself. Days passed and my love for Sharon grew stronger. At last it was the time to leave school. It was my last chance to propose her. But damn! I am a real "Fattu" in case of love! I tried many times but was unable to express my feelings."

Sharon: If you love me so much, then why didn't you wait?

"3 years. Even after 3 years of marriage, I failed every time. School diva Sharon was the one, who loved me the most in the universe, but my wife Sharon is the one who hate me the most in the universe! I tried to win her heart many times. But in vain! Perhaps her hatred is more strong then my love!

But I couldn't blame her for all this. Marry so early was like a shock to her. She thinks I spoil her life, but she doesn't know, I have saved her life from being spoiled! No doubt, I married her by giving money to her father, but she was not a deal! I can't tell her the reason because I don't want her to be thankful to me. Her father was floating in debts and loans with he was unable to return.  At last the land owner demanded Sharon in return!!! And he agreed!?!?! He also didn't thought once that, he is double her age! It was like unbearable to me and I decided to marry her. There was no time to wait till she turn 18, it all happened very fast! But, Sharon, she is my life. Not a part of my bloody business!

I love u Mrs Sharon Swayam Shekhawat, I love u forever!"

After reading all:

Sharon: How can you love me so much? To secure my future you... and I kept blaming you always... But now, you don't have to wait long, when you will come back, I will tell everyone how much I love you. Then we will be always together. Forever, till the end!

Next Morning

Everyone in dining table. Sharon was very happy, she was gonna propose Swayam today.

"Swayam!", Rey exclaimed. KriSha saw him coming. They went to him. Swayam saw Sharon. She was smiling.

Sharon:(in mind) I can't wait more, I have to tell him.

Swayam: (in mind) I can't wait more, I have to tell her.

Sharon: Swayam...

Swayam: Sharon I need to talk to you, come with me. Excuse us guys,

Kriya: Yeah sure...

Swayam entered the room followed by Sharon.

Sharon: what happened Swayam?

Swayam: Sharon, we aren't staying together...

Sharon: What do you mean?

He shows her something.

Sharon: What's this?

Swayam: You wanted independence na? I am giving you that.

Sharon: I m not getting you.

Swayam with a deep breath: This is divorce papers.

She was shocked. She dragged it from his hand. Yes! It was true!

Sharon: Swayam...

Swayam: Sharon, don't worry, I have done all arrangements for you, and we need to be parted coz none of us is happy.  You will live as you want, as you choice, nothing will be a burden on you, you will have no shortage, trust me.

Sharon: Thanks.

Swayam: Sharon...

Sharon: thank you for deciding my life all the time. Thank you that you never ask my choice, thank you!

Swayam: Sharon I...

Sharon: I am not done yet! Do you know what your problem is? You think you are always right. You never bother to listen to anyone. But u know what? Sometimes, other's opinions are also important!

Swayam: listen Sharon...

Sharon: you listen to me! Everyone knows, the marriage decision was yours, then listen 1 thing carefully, this divorce decision is also only yours, coz neither you asked me, nor discussed anything. So before giving any explanation to anyone, just make sure, you don't bring out my name at any cost. Did you get that?

She signed the papers in anger with teary eyes and throws it on the bed. She left the room leaving behind a confused Swayam.

To be continued...

Love,

Shirisha😊

Edited by ShirishaTeddy - 8 years ago
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thts somethng shocking...
but i hope swayam will make up to it 
and he will tear those divorce papers...
vrushan_deeksha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow u updated finally

feeling so sad for swaron 😭

plz update soon this time

can't wait to read further...
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh, this was unexpected😲. Both must be hurt. Waiting to know what will happen again 
Thanks for the pm. Update soon
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
divorce 
update soon
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Shiri...this is sad.. But amazing update...
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shiri🤗

Swayam ne ye sab sharon ke liye kiya
uske dad :(
Pata hai main kitni khush thi ki ab swaron confess karebge par nai tu toh divorce papers le aayi bich main
But loved it
the way u wrote 👏
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey amazing update.hope swaron will together soon.plese add me to ur buddy list.