Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow Supriya ! Such a sensuous update. Totally ragnalicious! Too hot!!!!!  Is it the effect of hot Fawad Khan?  I guess so ðŸ˜³      Kalpi taken away by the beauty of Raghav's house. I guess he wanted to give her space so as to manage her flustered mind. Also she looked tired. So he left her alone and even offered her the comfort of a hot bath. But when she didn't appear on the dinner time he got worried. Even thought whether she had slipped away quietly.  Loved the scene where he opened the washroom door  and got mesmerised by the sight of a naked Kalpi in the jacuzzi.  It took all his control not to touch her. But when she came out in a towel he could see his self control ditching him and he just listened to his body. It was as if she was waiting for him to make a move. Her body started responding as if it had a mind of its own.  They made  passionate love as if they were making up for all these lost years.  I guess not receiving Kalpi's call, Kamala will call her and Ranveer will talk to her, Raghav hearing everything.  Is that how he's going to find out? 

Chickee thumbnail

Originally posted by: ragna_luv

Wow Supriya ! Such a sensuous update. Totally ragnalicious! Too hot!!!!!  Is it the effect of hot Fawad Khan?  I guess so ðŸ˜³      Kalpi taken away by the beauty of Raghav's house. I guess he wanted to give her space so as to manage her flustered mind. Also she looked tired. So he left her alone and even offered her the comfort of a hot bath. But when she didn't appear on the dinner time he got worried. Even thought whether she had slipped away quietly.  Loved the scene where he opened the washroom door  and got mesmerised by the sight of a naked Kalpi in the jacuzzi.  It took all his control not to touch her. But when she came out in a towel he could see his self control ditching him and he just listened to his body. It was as if she was waiting for him to make a move. Her body started responding as if it had a mind of its own.  They made  passionate love as if they were making up for all these lost years.  I guess not receiving Kalpi's call, Kamala will call her and Ranveer will talk to her, Raghav hearing everything.  Is that how he's going to find out? 

Fawad was seriously hot, dude! How did u enjoy the film? I enjoyed it quite a bit, surprisingly ... Given the annoying heroine!!

Well... You are bang on their feelings n emotions from the last update... But maybe the revelation will not be as you imagine after all... Wait and watch ðŸ˜‰
Kiaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chickee

Fawad was seriously hot, dude! How did u enjoy the film? I enjoyed it quite a bit, surprisingly ... Given the annoying heroine!!

Well... You are bang on their feelings n emotions from the last update... But maybe the revelation will not be as you imagine after all... Wait and watch ðŸ˜‰

Thanks! The film was okay,  enjoyed more than I thought.  Seriously, was drooling over Fawad half the time ðŸ˜‰    But he could have got a better launch vehicle in bollywood.  You remember his fiance's name was Kiara in the movie.  So was blushing throughout whenever he uttered the name!! That was a surprise. 
   Ok,  so I was wrong about the revelation part. No problem.  I know you will give us an awesome update regarding that. 
Chickee thumbnail
Oh haan... The fiance was Kiara ... Yeah, must have been goosebumpy whenever he said it ... 
I just loved him in the scene where he tells his parents he loves someone else ... AWESOMENESS that was...

Anyways back to this story now :P
Edited by Chickee - 9 years ago
mattieram thumbnail
This is amazing writing!!!!!!  ðŸ˜›
Chickee thumbnail
Hi again..
Just wanted to warn everyone that I have a terrible terrible heavy work week coming up from tomorrow... Will try and post one update tonight after which there may be a slight break...
Theek hain??
lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
😳 romantic update...very nice...😉
appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its ok dear but keep updating..😊
Ragnaheaven thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chickee

Hi again..

Just wanted to warn everyone that I have a terrible terrible heavy work week coming up from tomorrow... Will try and post one update tonight after which there may be a slight break...
Theek hain??

Aweeray... So sweet... Ure being so generous to update tonight... I can't sleep bow thinking gosh what happen next... Ur a wonderful writer...   Awesome girl... :)
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Read all the chapters in one go ðŸ˜† It is very interesting and so romantic ðŸ˜³
Loved it! Please continue soon.