Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanvi.Alison thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
*Wooohooo* Super happy with the response to the first chapter... Expecting an even better one for this update πŸ˜ƒ Thanks to all the readers for the love and support and encouragement in the form of Comments, Likes and PM's... Thanks a bunch πŸ˜Š Read on for Chapter Two... Also those who want PM's, you know what to do - Like the PM LIST post on the First Page of the thread... Enjoy reading πŸ˜Š

"This is pure madness, I cannot do this." Aastha stared in distaste at the clothes Sojal and Jyothi had dressed her in and crossed her arms at her chest saying, "This just isn't me." "You can be so difficult at times, Aastha. It's high time you got your nose out of those damned books and had some fun." Sojal said, as she reluctantly admitted to herself that Aastha looked prettier than she thought she would. Sojal was the only daughter of a wealthy officer and was used to getting what she wanted. She had spent the last two years in and out of universities such as this one. She preferred the night-life and her numerous boyfriends over a solid healthy education. When she flunked out of school her father would make a large contribution and get her in another one. She had begged her father to not have her live in the hostels, but her father thought she could learn something from being among real people instead of her high priced social friends who spoke only of Gucci, Versace, Prada and Louis Vuitton, and cut back on her allowance. She was disgusted and angry with him. To make things worse, Aastha was her roommate and was everything she hated; innocent, naive, intelligent and pretty. On top of that, Aastha's modesty just made her angrier, because she didn't even know how pretty she really was. Of course, the extended time of living with someone as nice as Aastha can bring about a change of heart in anyone.

Aastha listened to her when Sojal bitched about her life, her cut in her allowance, and whichever boyfriend was in season. She never protested Sojal's foul treatment of her and string of insults over Aastha's choice of fashion. Eventually, Sojal started to feel guilty and selfish, and realized that the words she chose must have hurt at times. Also, she had began to notice that in the last six months of knowing her that no one ever called, or visited her and that she never got any letters. Being the curious cat that she was, Sojal had asked her about her parents. With some coaxing, Aastha confessed that she had lost her parents at a young age and had made it this far with the aid of a scholarship in hope of becoming a Doctor. Guilt overwhelmed her. Soon, Sojal began to attend class and with Aastha's tutoring, her grades picked up slightly. Not enough to be proud of, but her father noticed. This made her feel like she was actually worth something to him and was elated. She credited Aastha with this, and was determined to make up for her poor treatment tonight, after serious convincing that lasted days. Although she knew she could never repay what Aastha had done for her, she thought she could at least help her with something she knew she was good at. She noticed the way people looked at Aastha, especially men.

However, Aastha was so unapproachable, never making eye contact with the opposite sex, nor answering more than a whisper when addressed. They quickly lost interest in her. Also, not to mention, her attire always consisted of boring slacks and a baggy blouse, and her hair pulled into such a tight bun that caused her beautiful eyes to slant. Tonight would be different. It was the beginning of summer break, and neither one of them were interested in going home. Sojal's father was in Delhi and Jyothi's parents were on a tour. So, Sojal and Jyothi, another friend of Aastha's that Sojal had eventually grown to like, changed her lose fitting style into one of Sojal's tight fitting dresses. It actually was mostly Sojal's idea.

"I don't know if these clothes suit her Sojal, they're just not her style." Jyothi said running her eyes over Aastha. Sojal knew Jyothi didn't fully agree with the makeover they were doing to Aastha. She thought she was just fine the way she was. "That dress is not conservative enough for her." Jyothi said, as she made a helpless gesture with her arm in Aastha's direction. The dress was too tight and too revealing for an innocent girl like Aastha. Jyothi was concerned that men might get the wrong opinion. Sojal shot her a look telling her to shut up. But Jyothi deliberately ignored her, "It's too tight." Jyothi seemed like another person of good virtue that Sojal originally took to dislike. She was honest and outspoken with a strong sense of righteousness. Also, friendship meant everything to her. However, Sojal discovered later that they had more in common than previously thought. Jyothi also enjoyed her "wild" weekends as much as she did, yet she was always able to balance her studies with her social time. Aastha had met Jyothi at the library during the reading hours last year when she was taking some elective classes, and they immediately hit it off. It wasn't long after, that she introduced her to Sojal, and ever since then, the three had been practically inseparable.

"Are you serious? Look at her!" Sojal pushed Aastha in front of a mirror to show her how good she looked. Jyothi twitched her mouth and said, "This is too soon for her to do such a drastic image change. Maybe we should start with high heels for a day, and then maybe add a dress the next day..." "Don't be ridiculous Jyothi." Sojal laughed, "And gosh, quit being so over-protective." Sojal watched Aastha's beautiful pale complexion turn crimson at her reflection, "I can't believe I let you guys talk me into this! This dress is too short, tight and I feel as though everyone can see my breasts!" She tried pulling the material up, just to have it hike higher up on her thighs. The material stuck to her like second skin, accentuating her curves. She let out a frustrating sigh, "Sojal I don't know if I can wear this in public. It's awfully revealing" Sojal lightly slapped at Aastha's hands as she worried the material would split apart with the way Aastha was tugging at it. "Aastha, quit it. That is the style. It's not as bad as you think. You wait and see what everyone else is wearing. You'll feel like you're dressed in a blanket. Besides you have great assets, it's time you started showing it!" Sojal did her best to squelch her jealousy at the image before her. She might have just taken all the attention from herself. But it's just one night, she thought. "Sojal." Jyothi interrupted, "She's going to blush right out of that dress. Stop talking to her like that." And then, she turned to Aastha, "You do look stunning, Aastha. Sojal did a great job. I may not agree with the extent that she went with you, but you really look great! You just need to relax. Sojal is right. You spend too much time in the books."

"See?" Sojal said and handed Aastha a pair of matching high heels. "It's a good thing we have the same shoe size." She watched Aastha reluctantly take them and put them on. It was obvious that she didn't want to hurt Sojal's feelings about the choice of wardrobe. Sojal was glad that Aastha was just too nice to say anything and would rather wear the outfit than hurt her friend. She smiled inwardly. Aastha stood straight then and the heels caused her athletically enhanced legs to lengthen. It was comical for Sojal when she wobbled slightly and grabbed Jyothi's shoulder to steady herself. "Have you never worn heels before?" Sojal asked. "No." Aastha said sheepishly. Sojal shook her head, "You have legs like that and you've never worn heels. Goodness Aastha, you are a piece of work." Aastha blushed yet again, but managed to smile at Sojal's tease, "You should have known by now. How long have we lived together?" Aastha said with a smile. "Well, you do have a point." Sojal grinned. Aastha was right; she should know her well by now. As she looked at her, the twinge of jealousy that haunted Sojal resurfaced again and she did her best to squash it. She wasn't prepared for what she created. Aastha was indeed a rare beauty. Her heart shaped face was complimented by striking emerald eyes, thick lashes, full lips and high cheek bones. Sojal had always envied Aastha's soft pale skin and flawless complexion. She never wore or ever needed to wear any makeup. Sojal watched her absently sweep her naturally curly hair out of her face and off her shoulders so it cascaded halfway down her back. She silently scolded herself for her recently jealous feeling when Aastha shot her a vulnerable look of apprehension. She deserved a night of fun. Anyway, Aastha will be back to her no-shape clothes by tomorrow and the male species would still be hers for the choosing. She turned and examined her own appearance, her previous thoughts already forgotten. Yes, red was definitely her colour. "Come on girls, I want to get there before all the good stock is taken."

"Where are we going Sojal?" Sojal noticed Jyothi's worried expression, "Don't worry, Jyothi. An acquaintance of Dad's friend's son is having a bash at his beach house. He's invited me and a few of my close friends." She gave her friends a quick hug. "This isn't a rave party, is it Sojal? I'm not sure about this." Aastha's nervousness was evident in her voice, "Why can't we just go to one of the hostel parties?" "Because, Aastha, compared to the parties I go to, hostel parties seem like afternoon chess matches." She began leading her toward the door. Aastha still had a worried look on her face as Sojal's words really didn't reassure her. "Don't worry, I'll protect you," Sojal added with a reassuring grin. "That's what I'm afraid of." Jyothi stated seriously as she was getting inside the taxi, causing Sojal to giggle again while Aastha shot Jyothi a look to refrain her from rolling her eyes.

The cab pulled up to a glorious beach house with elegant blue-grey brickwork that was well lit and alive with music. Sojal could see shadows through the illuminated windows and knew there was a large crowd within. Also the small crowd out front let her know they were at their destination. "I can't believe I'm doing this." Aastha's voice was still laced with apprehension. Sojal put her arm around her shoulder to reassure her. "It'll be fine. I won't leave your side. I promise." "Me too." Jyothi added. Jyothi got out, then Sojal. She turned back and spoke to Aastha, who was still sitting inside the taxi. She looked like a baby deer hiding in the bushes. Sojal felt terrible for her vulnerability. "Trust me Aastha, we'll be with you, there is nothing to worry about. Just wait until you see all the eligible men there." Sojal leaned over and took Aastha's hand hoping to urge her out of the car. She let Sojal pull on her hand for a moment before reluctantly complying. "I'm not interested in any man, you know that. My education must..." "...come first. We know." Sojal finished, "but just give us this one night and please try to enjoy yourself." "Okay, I'll try." She sighed in resignation. Sojal knew that Aastha began to feel guilty about all the work her friends put into her. She knew it was the only way she got Aastha this far and by manipulating her kind gentle nature, she was determined to make her continue. It was for her own good, Sojal thought. Finally Aastha gave in to Sojal's demand and stepped out of the car onto the hollow-brick road that led to the house. She saw Aastha's eyes follow the cab as it pulled away and the grimace on her face when it disappeared. Sojal knew that dashed Aastha's hopes of escape. "You've made the first steps Aastha" Sojal gave her a reassuring smile, "Only a few left. And wow, look at the size of that car." Sojal said as she spotted the stretched shiny limousine cruise slowly along the curb. She probably wouldn't have even noticed if it hadn't given a small squeal as the driver applied the sudden brakes. However Jyothi rolled her eyes at her and the three of them continued to walk towards the beach house.

Shlok instructed the driver to slow down at the circular driveway that led to a large beach house. Another typical Saturday night gathering was occurring and it looked like a big one. "Shlok, we should go back." Sid's voice interrupted his concentration. Shlok reluctantly agreed saying, "Very well." He knew Sid's appetite was increasing, as was his. It was getting to the point where he could no longer ignore the hunger. It was actually beginning to overpower the alluring feeling that had drawn him here. He relaxed in defeat back against the cushioned leather not realizing that he'd been so tense. Just then, the limo cruised by three women heading toward the entrance of the house when it hit him again. It was like someone had lit his insides on fire. "Stop the car!" he sat up straight in the seat, staring at the object that called to him. She was unbelievable. "My God, Sid, look at her!" "It was a woman?" Sid said with surprise. "Apparently!" he answered. Although he could only see the elegant curve of her backside, long graceful shape of flawless legs, and long dark ebony curls that wavered slightly with each step she took, he knew she was the source. He couldn't explain how his senses picked her up, and at that moment he didn't really care.

Just when he thought he could tolerate no more, he caught her scent. His inhuman sense of smell near did him in. The innocence that blossomed off her was so intoxicating and enticing that he'd forgotten about one hunger and replaced it with another. His mouth started to water simultaneously with the stirring in his groin. One thing was for sure, she was mortal. Every gorgeous inch of her was alive and pulsing with pure human life. He had to touch her. He watched the beauty turn her head toward the limo and mouth the words, "Is someone watching us?" with her full perfect lips. Holy crap on a cracker! She was stunning. At that moment Sojal turned her head to see the expansive stretch limousine that Aastha was referring to and smiled, "Wow, that guy must be super-rich. And maybe he's good looking too. And if I hook up within tonight, you sure won't meet me for breakfast tomorrow morning" "I can't believe you just said that." Jyothi said with annoyance reflecting in her voice, "Let's go. We don't want to encourage them."

"The one in black?" Sid asked. "Yes." Shlok said, with his eyes fixed on her. Sid couldn't smell or sense the innocence off of her like her could, but he had many other talents that proved to be quite useful. "Ah! She's exquisite!" Sid exclaimed. "She has to see me." Shlok said and his hand went to the window control.

Sojal turned to argue when the familiar hum of an electric widow turned her attention back to the car. "Oh, someone please pinch me." Sojal spoke first as the lamps from the side of the brick-road cast a light on the figure inside the car. He was truly striking. His strong square jaw held a hint of stubble, with dark hair where a few strands gently brushed his forehead, and broad shoulders that framed his perfectly masculine face, just added to an already perfect package. His eyes though, were different; a light shade of blue, perhaps. He turned his head in the dim light, and she couldn't tell more about him. She took a step forward, but stopped when she noticed he wasn't looking at her. His eyes were unmistakably focused on Aastha. An instant wave of jealousy, anger and hate swept through her. Then as quick as it came, it was gone. She immediately felt guilty for even feeling it.

"Aastha..." The name came out in a thick accent. "Y... yes?" Aastha took a step toward the stranger. Jyothi put her hand on Aastha's shoulder stopping her from taking another step. "What are you doing? You don't know who this is and how the hell does he know your name?" Since when did Aastha approach a strange man in a car, better yet, since when did Aastha even go near any man? But there she was walking up to him without even hesitating. From Jyothi's point of view, yes the man was very nice looking, and he was most definitely focused on her friend, but it gave her a creepy feeling. It was the way he looked at her, like anyone would look at a finely cooked meal. Then when Aastha bent over to him and he touched her, his expression changed. This expression Jyothi knew very well. It was lust and desire.

Shlok locked his gaze with Aastha, beckoning her closer with his bluish stare, not missing the protests of the brown-haired girl. He felt victorious when Aastha ignored her. What surprised him even more is he didn't influence her in any way. She came to him on her own free will. He could have easily clouded her mind and willed her to do what he wanted, but it was unnecessary. Not that he ever had trouble having women approach him, but this one was untouched and he was certain that this behaviour was abnormal for her. It was confirmed when the brown-haired girl's thoughts came through to him as he heard her mind speak and he felt a wave of pride over his talent to be able to lure an innocent female to his side without using his power.

Aastha shook Jyothi's hand off, ignoring her questions. She stepped up to the car and leaned down to the open window. Shlok watched the brown-haired girl reach for Aastha again and his eyes flicked to Sid with an unspoken command, before settling back on this untouched beauty that was inches from his hand. Sid nodded at Shlok knowing exactly what he wanted, and got out of the opposite door just as Jyothi moved to prevent Aastha again.

Shlok's hand came up and stroked Aastha's cheek, "So beautiful..." His eyes remain fixed on hers. His mouth was doused with another wash of saliva and his throat burned to taste her, but he fought desperately against it. Centuries of experience at least gave him some self control, even the little he had around this rare creature. It really didn't help that he was hungry. Really hungry. Her warm soft skin felt like new spun silk. "How do you know my name?" She turned her face into his hand and closed her eyes against the caress. This man, his touch, was so amazingly wonderful. All her worries seemed to melt away as he caressed her cheek. And he smelled incredible, but she couldn't quite describe it in words. Every time she thought she had the scent pegged, she inhaled deeply and it seemed to change into something more intoxicating. Furthermore, he seemed familiar to her somehow although she knew she'd never met him before in her life. Is that why she walked up to him without any apprehension? Immediately her question was deleted when he smiled. Shlok didn't smile often, but he couldn't help himself feel arrogantly proud at her reaction to him. As for her question, she didn't seem to need an answer and appeared to have forgotten that she'd asked it. The waves of emotion that he'd found her with was now a steady pulse of attraction which was practically impossible to resist. Regardless, he needed to. There were other plans made for tonight.

Shlok heard the driver shift uncomfortably in his seat. He realized that it was time for them to go. He would stay, but there was his hunger to deal with. He had touched her. She would be easy to find now that he had her mental scent imprinted on him. Not only that he was hungry and her innocent blood did not help the situation. It took every inch of his being to resist luring her into the car and sample the precious liquid pumping in her veins. As hungry as he was, he knew he would not stop and would definitely not end up killing her. What a horrific thought to destroy a rare, beautiful, untouched woman. A woman such as this, who was able to summon him with such force and not have a clue about her alluring power. What gave her that ability? And what made him call out to her? It was a question that would haunt him until he found the truth. "Sid we must go." Without taking his eyes off the beauty in front of him, he sent the thought to his protector who had made his way around the side of the car to block the brown-haired girl from interfering again. Shlok traced a finger across Aastha's full bottom lip, studying her. It was as soft as a petal on a rose. Swallowing another rush of saliva, he wondered what the rest of her felt like. Sighing heavily, he knew he had to leave. It was disappointing that he had a prior commitment with Mr. Pawar that couldn't be put off. "I will see you later Aastha." He silently promised her with his eyes. Sid got back in the car, and Shlok reluctantly tore his gaze and his hand away from Aastha and stated to the driver "We must go." The car began to pull away. As the tinted window began to roll up Shlok kept his eyes locked with hers, until the window smothered their view. "Well..." Sid stared at Shlok with a smile on his face as the car pulled away, "...that explains a lot." Shlok nodded, "It does... to say the least." He said as he slightly smiled, while the limo proceeded towards Mr. Pawar's building.

HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey tan tan.. what's ur real name?? Once u told but I forgot it!!  Is it tanvi? ?
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh no.. i was expecting Aastha to avoid shlok but she moved towards him, and was attracted to him!!😭
But loved the update mahn...  shlok perfectly fits as a vampire! 
Loved it
Edited by Meilliures - 9 years ago
Harshraaj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 1 - Nice update...😊 Edited by Harshraaj - 9 years ago
ruhakhan thumbnail
so they meet nice 
do update soon
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Woohoo ...super duper liking it...tks tanvi...ur a superb writer...
miac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow their first meet was mesmerising. .I think he cannot read her thought so studying her expressions.  
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

sheesh tanvi that was scary! but I still liked it😳
Edited by Neelum.drashti - 9 years ago
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

ch 2

Vampire shlokieastha is an ac of shlok anyway and make him vampire with the hypnotic charm & this astha is goona be ten times more in love with him then serial astha πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...