Frequent Posters

stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

GA issue sorted

ANd I have a huge problem with the note that was ggiven

I am going to PM a global moderator and ask

I am ok with moderators asking people not to spam and give warning but this is the 1st timethey have told they r going to moderate it and delete messages!!😡

how fair is it that they ill treat us like that?

I will drag other moderator notes if I have to from other bday threads that were from just a month before if i have to show the unfairness of that!😡

they did it on my other faves birthday thread last month, deleted many wishes and images along with 'spam' and they even told us not to keep wishing again and again if we had already wished once or twice and let others wish! ðŸ˜•
puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Can someone recap the events for those of us not in the loop? Whatever I have heard so far has piqued my interest.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: stg1

they did it on my other faves birthday thread last month, deleted many wishes and images along with 'spam' and they even told us not to keep wishing again and again if we had already wished once or twice and let others wish! ðŸ˜•

umm i didn't see any such notes last time - cz even i cooled it and slowed my posts after the 2nd note on page 1000 or so..

i honestly was there and didn't say a note mentioning that.. that is why i am upset today

stg1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shona_arhilover

I am overwhelmed by this special treatment ðŸ˜†  just few weeks ago there was one  celeb whose BD thread even crossed 2000 pages... so that celeb has that much fans?? where were the mods that time??? 

yaar, we also got a mod note on that thread before page 100 itself telling us not to spam, then they started deleting lots of comments without warning, then they told us not to keep wishing if we had already done so and allow others to wish or they would take it off GA! so most people waited till it was off GA and then they spammed it 😳 
stg1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

umm i didn't see any such notes last time - cz even i cooled it and slowed my posts after the 2nd note on page 1000 or so..

i honestly was there and didn't say a note mentioning that.. that is why i am upset today

yeah, they put the note in first without mentioning it in the title, then they added it to the title later and after that added the new note in. let me go find it for u, they deleted many pages so it started off at page 100 then it went to 80 or less.
-Zesty- thumbnail

yaar, we also got a mod note on that thread before page 100 itself telling us not to spam, then they started deleting lots of comments without warning, then they told us not to keep wishing if we had already done so and allow others to wish or they would take it off GA! so most people waited till it was off GA and then they spammed it 😳 

ok... as it had crossed even 2000+ pages... i was thinking why didnt DTs when deleting the posts there ðŸ˜†
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I don't know about any other thread, but I do know that one of my messages was deleted from this birthday thread BEFORE any warning for spamming was given. And my messages have all been unique and different, I haven't posted a single repeat ... I had heard about the spam issue so I was careful to post different pics and messages every single time. I haven't posted hundreds of messages, and I am keeping track of what I'm posting. 
goguma thumbnail

yes,  i've seen it too.

come to think of it,  i guess all bday threads of popular actors wil get at least one DT note ...  😆
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I don't know about any other thread, but I do know that one of my messages was deleted from this birthday thread BEFORE any warning for spamming was given. And my messages have all been unique and different, I haven't posted a single repeat ... I had heard about the spam issue so I was careful to post different pics and messages every single time. I haven't posted hundreds of messages, and I am keeping track of what I'm posting. 

yup this is the issue we have - di copy paste it to the other topic pls as that is the one dealing with it..

I am ok with warnings as they have been equal to all threads - deleting unfairly is my issue!
stg1 thumbnail

yeah, they put the note in first without mentioning it in the title, then they added it to the title later and after that added the new note in. let me go find it for u, they deleted many pages so it started off at page 100 then it went to 80 or less.

found it, sorry got the page numbers wrong 

first note came at page 180 ish and now it's on pg 154. i dont know when they started deleting comments or if they warned us again but when i woke up next day they had already deleted 20 pages - the posts celebrating 100 pages r now on pg 79/80. and they carried deleting comments every day it was on GA ðŸ˜•