Bugheadlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
No matter he is a bad guy but when he cries i feel like this ðŸ’” stupid that mms man ðŸ˜¡sab kuch usiki wajah se hua.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well I think he have some positive shade 
Bugheadlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: NATURESHIVANI

Well I think he have some positive shade 

I know...he is not bad at heart something has made him this kind of person..well iam liking the bad boy wonly :P 😆😆😆😆i don't want him to become good lol :P 😆😆😳😳 and i hate seeing him crying 😡i will kill his father.itne hot bete koi daanta hai :P ?
_shadesnature_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vauryalover...

I know...he is not bad at heart something has made him this kind of person..well iam liking the bad boy wonly :P 😆i don't want him to become good lol :P 😳 and i hate seeing him crying 😡i will kill his father.itne hot bete koi daanta hai :P ?

Koi bhi Baap bte ki harkat dekhega naki hotness ðŸ˜Š
Bugheadlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: NATURESHIVANI

Koi bhi Baap bte ki harkat dekhega naki hotness ðŸ˜Š

so toh hai par itna bhi nahi karna chahiye tha he cried i so felt for him waise bhi it wasn't fault of his father its all because of that mms man 😡
Edited by Vauryalover.... - 9 years ago
_shadesnature_ thumbnail

so toh hai par itna bhi nahi karna chahiye tha he cried i so felt for him waise bhi it wasn't fault of his father its all because of that mms man 😡

Mms is big thing in reality it's come upon his political n profesional reputation but I think he become bad due to his father what say 
Bugheadlove thumbnail
naahi wo video news pe daali jati naahi wo rota...i love vaibhavi atleast wo samajdaar thi...that man should have thought the video also has a girl in it who may get disturbed after watching herself on news.
_shadesnature_ thumbnail

naahi wo video news pe daali jati naahi wo rota...i love vaibhavi atleast wo samajdaar thi...that man should have thought the video also has a girl in it who may get disturbed after watching herself on news.

Yup his dad only care about him
Beboluvshaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I actually  feel  bad for veer 
He needs his  father's  love n attention  he becomws very sad his dad alwayz busy n his work n his phone he try to hide his pain n tears
Poor veer :'( 
Bugheadlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beboluvshaleen

I actually feel bad for veer

He needs his father's love n attention he becomws very sad his dad alwayz busy n his work n his phone he try to hide his pain n tears
Poor veer :'(

i know right he is really a bechara...koi baat nahi vaibh will give him a lot of love when she will get to know that why veer is like that and what he needs...:)