written update of NAUC - 16th september 2014

chandgothia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The episode starts with nisha consoling dolly and asking her to understand sumits conditions as well...as he is trapped between his mother and fiance...kirti comes and hugs dolly saying umseh informed her everything...she then tells dolly cry as much as you want now as after makeup i wont let u cry..otherwise bad photos will come...nisha promises dolly that she will talk to sumit and convince him...den suketu comes and nisha assigns him wiyh the task of going to the guest house and have a check on sumit as to has his anger come down...
Ramesh and umesh are checking gifts for the barati and den ramesh asks umesh to inform his dad that he has completed the work properly as vijendra considers him nalayak...then umesh says that his father considers him as well...ramesh den suggests umesh not be upset about it or feel bad..and asks him to focus on wat he wants to do or else he will fail as i have failed...then umesh says that you arnt a failure...you, nishu, lakshmi chachi and suketu keep making this bunglow a family...then umesh gets a call and asks ramesh himself to look upon the toilets as to water is coming and all and he goes out...umesh rushes to the enterance and greets the chef...he enquires about the starters and then jwala reaches the spot...then umesh says her that he is his girlfriends father and asks her not to tell anyone anything and takes a promise from her...suketu calls up umesh and asks him to come to the guest house urgently and den umesh asks jwala to take care of the starters...jwala unknowingly takes the non veg startes as well...
Nisha and saurabh goes to a cafe where nisha tries to calm down saurabh's anger...she orders a cold coffee for him...nisha asks him to relax and says that i know you are angryseeing sumit jiju's reaction...he then says even my father lied to my mom and then left us alone...how could sumit lie to dolly...i know i shouldn't have interfered but i couldn't stop myslef...you please apologize from my side to them...and den nisha gets a call from suketu and he says that sumit jiju is all sloshed...then he puts nisha and umesh on conference and asks them to come as soon as possible...then lakshmi calls up nisha asking wer is she as she is to get ready fast and is responsible to get the pandits...
Sumit is all in his unconsious state...whereas suku and umesh are trying to dress him up...sumit tells he will get ready only if they promise to not steal his shoes...umesh says all your conditions are accepted...nishu while walking seeing the non veg startes and then asks bunty to get all those dumped into the garbage before dadaji sees it..as umesh calls her up saying sumit jiju ran away...nishu then asks jwala to help bunty and rushes to the guest house along with saurabh...dadaji calls up sumit's father to enquire about there arrival...leela knocks the door and asks sumit to come fast...nisha and saurabh get into the room and den nishu sees sumit sitting in an auto...

Precap :- dolly asks the cousins wer is sumit...dey say he ran awaya and dadaji over hears them...

Ps... i am really sorry for updating it so late...hope you all like it...sorry for my mistakes...this is the first time i am giving such update...hope u all will like it...i came back home at 1am and den was tired so slept...i woke up and the first thing i am doin is giving my cousins this update...love u all...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx for the update  πŸ˜ƒ
chandgothia thumbnail

Originally posted by: nami9j

thanx for the update  πŸ˜ƒ

Ur welcome
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the nice written updateπŸ€—πŸ˜Š
chandgothia thumbnail

Originally posted by: nedhvik-91

Thank you for the nice written updateπŸ€—πŸ˜Š

Ur most welcomeπŸ˜‰
bhavnajaiswal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really enjoyed yesterday's episode a lot πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
bhavnajaiswal thumbnail
The Most Comic character in Yesterday's episode was of sumit jiju πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
bhavnajaiswal thumbnail
Let's see what happens in tonite's episode πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
bhavnajaiswal thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for upcoming Hungama in dolly di's shaadi πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ₯³
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bhavnajaiswal

Eagerly waiting for upcoming Hungama in dolly di's shaadi πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ₯³

Me too waiting for this hungamaπŸ˜ƒTongue😊