Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I really liked Cabir Maira. He does have a certain charm about him and he acts very well. Even if he is a negative character, he won't be irritating like Abhay or Sulbha. Hope the creatives do a good job with his character. He deserves it. Please kick Ria out or at least don't involve her with this guy. She is not needed at all. Just use her as a piece of furniture in the Lokhandey house.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Worried this new entry will eat up aslokh scenes...we already have varad mansi...in this whole scheme of tracks where is aslokh fitting...

What's up with cvs ...what r they trying to prove...that the show will run without aslokh...

Edited by Dogan - 9 years ago
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dogan

Worried this new entry will eat up aslokh scenes...we already have varad mansi...in this whole scheme of tracks where is aslokh fitting...

What's up with cvs ...what r they trying to prove...that the show will run without aslokh...

true, divya, that there are too many stories running in parallel at this time. hope creatives have a good brain and they will utilize all these side stories without reducing ashlok. 

one story that i'm not at all interested in is the jyothi-renuka-sid war. they can drop this story completely. also i don't want that ria. she is useless. varad should send sid away on an assignment, to some remote place. i'm sure the lokhandey batch will follow him there. 

ashlok-varsoman-nirjali-kirloskars would be enough to make the show interesting.
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsr11

true, divya, that there are too many stories running in parallel at this time. hope creatives have a good brain and they will utilize all these side stories without reducing ashlok. 

one story that i'm not at all interested in is the jyothi-renuka-sid war. they can drop this story completely. also i don't want that ria. she is useless. varad should send sid away on an assignment, to some remote place. i'm sure the lokhandey batch will follow him there. 

ashlok-varsoman-nirjali-kirloskars would be enough to make the show interesting.

hahahaha๐Ÿคฃ@bold...DITTO!!! we cant tolerate anybody other than ashlok ...dont wee and proud about it too๐Ÿ˜†...loved your lines about the Lokandey's๐Ÿ˜ƒand the most inportant better not link up that APJ with RIA...UNACCEPTABLE!!!..this astha might come up with that useless idea  for making up with Ria during the stranger game...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by potomac - 9 years ago
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: potomac

hahahaha๐Ÿคฃ@bold...DITTO!!! we cant tolerate anybody other than ashlok ...dont wee and proud about it too๐Ÿ˜†...loved your lines about the Lokandey's๐Ÿ˜ƒand the most inportant better not link up that APJ with RIA...UNACCEPTABLE!!!..this astha might come up with that useless idea  for making up with Ria during the stranger game...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yeah every character on the show need not be linked with someone! i don't have a problem with single people really!๐Ÿ˜› ria is a bad actress. it would be unfair to pair her with cabir.
trust kirloskars with the matchmaking!๐Ÿ˜†
they successfully sucked out fun from sid and turned him into mr.useless.
i sometimes feel, i make more testosterone than sid.
Edited by dsr11 - 9 years ago
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsr11

yeah every character on the show need not be linked with someone! i don't have a problem with single people really!๐Ÿ˜› ria is a bad actress. it would be unfair to pair her with cabir.
trust kirloskars with the matchmaking!๐Ÿ˜†
they successfully sucked out fun from sid and turned him into mr.useless.
i sometimes feel, i make more testosterone than sid.

@boldDitto!! Thats whay shlok doesnt tolerate them a lot๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by potomac - 9 years ago