~~Zaroori Tha~~||An Abhigya FF||Updated Chapter 4 on page 19

Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys, I am just going to test my writing skills...
I am going to write my first ever fan fiction on Abhigya, hope you all would like it...
The story exactly starts from the NEW PROMO...

For now, I would just give the characters involved...

Pragya Harshvardhan Arora 
Abhishek Prem Mehra
Abhimanyu Sood
Bulbul Arora
Aman Arora
Suresh
Daadi
Aakash 
Rachna
Sarla Arora
Sanyukta Arora
Purab Khanna
Tanu Mehta
Aaliya Mehra
Dev Sharma
Kritika Bakshi/Krtika Khan
Ann
and rest family members😊

INDEX

Story till now Edited by lasyap3 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Waiting  😃
!!!
Dexterity thumbnail
Story Till now

(English trannslation in braces😉)

Exactly after the scene in the promo is done, Pragya is in a dilemma.
On one side was her sister and other side was her own relationship going to crash into pieces.
She has no other ways left by Abhi.
If she agrees to his condition, then how is she answerable to her family, and Maa? What would she say? How will she face her? What exact reason is she going to state for her broken relation with Abhi?
What will happen, if Maa gets to know about the basis of her marriage, which was just REVENGE??!!
What about her tender feelings which have developed in all these days ??!!

"I need answers to my questions, Ye nahi chalega(this is not acceptable), I have to do something, Mujhe iska hal nikaalna hoga (I ought to find a solution for this)"

Unable to bear her inner turmoil, she walks out of the house and goes to the Mandir.

"Enough, my Lord!".She cries helplessly surrendering infront of the idol(all her childhood memories flashing, emotional trauma and betrayal)

Hamesha aap mere aur mere parivaar ke zindagi mein ye mod kyun laate ho??(Why you always bring the same old phases into our lives,Oh Almighty?)Humara kya kasoor hai??(What is our mistake?) She composes herself and stands up with a calm face
Teek hai,agar yahi aapki kismat hai, to yehi sahi...Ab mujhe aage kya karna hai mujhe maloom hai. (If this is your destiny and my fate then it's alright. I now, very well know, what to do)

She wipes her tears off,and with that FAISLA (DECISION) she moves ahead in her life,to see a NEW DAY with NEW IDENTITY

Edited by lasyap3 - 9 years ago
Dexterity thumbnail
I hope you liked this concept, if you want me continue, please drop in your comments and let me know,if you are ready to have a ride on this thrilling and emotional roller coaster😊

P.S:I would be updating the teaser soon😉

P.P.S : The story would be running in Hindi and English ... Would try to give translations , if possible
😊
Edited by lasyap3 - 8 years ago
Dexterity thumbnail
Thanks for your support Guys, I am updating the teaser here for the chapter😃

TEASER

At sharp eleven at night, there lands an Audi straight on the Mumbai roads from the Airport to the building which read-----
"City Hospital"
A lady mesmerisingly beautiful in a modern sari,with lines of tension on her forehead, comes out of the car, surrounded by the media and the papparazis.
She hurriedly walks into the hospital.There she sees Purvi crying --
Tum??

P.S:After reading this, you are free to extend your imagination😉

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

this should be good can't wait to read it

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow it's great that you are writing! Looking forward to your story. Am behind on the show and promos so may not get to read it right now but still wanted to let you know that I am excited! 😃
Dexterity thumbnail
Sorry for the late update guys...😭

I was busy with my studies and was in a very tight schedule, so pardon me..

Here comes my chapter one of my  FF...⭐️

And as usual the translation in the braces ..😉

Happy reading!!!😊

*********************************************************************************************************                                                                                         
                                             Chapter 1: Zindagi Ka Safar...

"ZINDAGI KA SAFAR HAI KAISA SAFAR KOI SAMJHA NAHI KOI JAANA NAHI..."

After listening to this song. she turns the small gramophone off, that antique piece which she has inherited from her Daadi.

She quietly comes and lays down on her couch and starts penning down things into her diary, which was,perhaps, by now had become a habit. Her day was only complete after recording the details and listening to the songs.

11.55 pm ,27 September

AGI,London.

Aaj phir ek din guzar gaya,wahi lamba aur thakadene waala .Ek aur aisa din mere iss ZINDAGI ka.
(One more lengthy and exhausting day. Phew! What a day it had been.Well,yet another day of this LIFE has passed)

Kabhi kabhi mujhe khud par yaakeen nahi hota, ki main ye sab karneki ki TAAKAT kaise rakti hoon,shayad mera JUNOON hi meri TAAKAT ban gayi hain.Kya se kya ho gayi meri zindagi...BADAL gaya sab kuch.Ya kuch wahi rah gaya hai mujme?

Itni ULJHI hui nahi thi meri ZINDAGI ya shayad ab kya kuch SULJHI hui hai???

Yeh meri woh CHOTI DUNIYA toh nahi, jahan sirf PYAAR aur RISHTE mayine rakhte hain.

Aur mera PARIVAAR?Naa jaane kaise honge woh sab.Ek bhi pal aisa nahi guzra aaj tak ki main unhe yaad na kiya ho.Apne chahne waalon ka saath chootna TAKLEEF aur ADHOORAPAN deta hai.Shayad woh logmere iss kadam ke liye mujhe iss kadam ke liye kabhi muaff na kar paaye.

Samajh mein nahi aata mere iss HAALAT ka ZIMMEDAAR kaun hai- Insaan, Niyati,ya mera ASTHITVA?   

Zindagi ke iss MUKAAM par ab kuch nahi chahiye mujhe. Naa kisi cheez ki ZAROORAT hai aur na kisi ne koi SHIQWA.Jaisi hoon theek hoon.

Akele jeene ki aadat ho gayi hai.Agar kuch kami hai, woh hai PYAAR.Kehte hain PEHLA pyaar bohut suhaana hota hai aur zaroori nahi hai ki wahi aakhri ho.Par mere liye wahi AKHRI EHSAAS tha.Ek ajeeb si, KHAALIPAN hai zindagi mein.

Khair. Bas umeed hai ki meri iss FAISLE ki WAJAH, ab tak MUKAMMAL ho gayi hogi. Sochti hoon, kaisi hogi meri behen...Khush toh hain na??Kya mujhe uss se milna chahiye?

~~d.h.a

(Sometimes I don't understand that how am I able to do this all things.May be, my PASSION has become my STRENGTH. This was not at all my life.I can't believe how my life has transformed.Everything has changed or is there something that ha not changed really?

My life was not COMPLICATED or rather now it is so SIMPLE??

My small world was full of LOVE and precious RELATIONS. 

And my family?I don't know how they are now.Never a day had passed without remembering them.Not having your kin with makes you feel INCOMPLETE and gives you PAIN.I don't know if they ever would FORGIVE me for my decision.

I don't know whom I must hold responsible for these circumstances,those people,destiny or my IDENTITY.

At this PHASE of my life, I neither need anything nor I have any COMPLAINTS.Am I satisfied?Well,however,I am fine.

I have learned to lead this life ALONE.If anything is not there ,that is my LOVE. People often say that FIRST LOVE is very fascinating experience,not necessarily being the LAST feeling,but EVERLASTING.But for me it was my FIRST was LAST LOVE ,the love of my life. A very strange LONELINESS is there in life.

Let it be.I just hope that my DECISION had done the work for which it was intended.How must my sister have been??Is she happy in her life?Should I meet her?)

As soon as she finishes writing,a lone tear falls from her eyes.She wipes it away,fearing that her emotions might make her weak.She falls asleep on her couch, with her diary on her lap.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day-

"Uth Jaiye ,Madam!Company ki MD hokar aap late nahi ho sakti.(Wake up, Madam!You can't be late being MD of a company.)

By the way, today,we have a meeting with our new associates and some presentations over some new projects and designs and you have to attend a special briefing with the media for the entrepreneurs."

"Meri neend tumhaare uthaane se pehli hi khul gayi thi Kritika.Waise bhi mujhe meri zimmedaariyaan yaad hoti hain."(I am already awake Kritika and I never forget my responsibilities)

"Jaanti hoon,magar tumhari Secretary hone ke naate mera farz hai ki mai tumhe hamesha tumhare schedules ke baare me update karoon"(I know that you are a very responsible person.But being your Secretary,it's my duty to update you about your schedules.)

"Haan,magar meri Secretary se pehle tum meri sabse kareebi dost ho.Shukriya mere zindagi mein aane ke liye!"(Yeah,but before becoming my Secretary,you are my best friend.Thank you for being that.)

"Isiliye aapko bhala bura kehne ka haq hai mujhe.Aur agar mushkil wakt mein hum ek doosre ke kaam na aaye toh dosti kaisi?I will always be your well wisher"(I know that.That's why I have all rights for telling you anything.And a friend in need is a friend indeed!)

"Badi badi baate hmmn, accha mai soch rahi thi,ki main tumhe kuch dino ki chutti de doon. Aise haalato mein aaram karna chahiye,Kritika.Main nahi chahti ki tu iss tarah tensions le." (Profound words eh?! I was thinking to give you a few days leave. You seriously need some rest in this stage,Kritika.I don't think you should take any tension.)

"Arre baba, ab to mera sirf pehla mahina hai.Kuch nahi hoga yaar.Acchi baat hai ki woh bhi andar se kaam karna seekh jaayega.
Stress to tu lena band kar.Kyun yaar apne aap ko iss tarah,kaam mein itna ulajhti ho.Kahi aisa na ho ki ki tum khud ko kho do.Kya ek baar bhi tumhe ye nahi lagta ki tumhe kam se kam unke bare mein sochna chahiye,khud ke baare mein bhi sochna chahiye?
Kitne din ho gaye tujhe hase ya roye.Please yaar iss tarah apne jazbaat ko dabaane se dil bhaari ho jaata hai.Tu agar mujhse share nahi karna chahti to koi baat nahi kam se kam akele mein hi sahi,apni iss kadvahat ko baahar nikalo.Yeh zaroori hai"

(Offo, I am just in first month of my pregnancy! You need not worry.It is good that that my baby will learn to work hard.Anyway,it is you who must not take much stress.Why do just immerse yourself so much into work? I fear that you might lose yourself.Atleast think of them and yourself.I just don't remember the last time you smiled or cried.Please don't suppress your emotions like this,it hurts you.No problem,if you don't want to share with me,but ,please atleast when you are alone,try to pour out your heart dear.It is much needed.)

"Baar baar tum wahi masla lekar kyun aati ho?Please Kritika.Main sab kuch chhod chuki hoon. Ab iss bare mein koi baat nahi hogi."(Why always you try to bring the same issue?I had left everything.I don't want to talk about this anything.)She goes to get ready for office.

"Rab ji,madad karna uski. "(Oh God!please help her.)

Saying this to that lady,Kritika calls to the servant.

"Ann?Is everything ready?We would be late today probably so better don't prepare dinner.If there any changes, I will let you know"

"Ok,Ma'am".She goes away

The lady comes down, with her tablet and her mobile phone.She is taking her calls and hurriedly walks towards the car.

"Madam,aapka bag rakhwadiya hai gaadi mein and... "

"It's fine Kritika.What about the Lunani's?Have they signed for the deal? I remember that they were interested in our designs."

"I have talked to their associate,they would be approaching us tomorrow.And the Rathore Company is..."

"Is?"

"Actually they want some negotiations and allowances."

"This is impossible. I would be rather better if we cancel their deal."

"But, Ma'am..."

"No arguments. I don't have to make a deal with fussy people.I need quality and for this I am never going to compromise."

"Yeah sure Ma'am"

"Before we start our briefing, I would like have a press conference,for furnishing the details of our NEW decisions."

"Sure ma'am,but don't you think it's too rushed...this was planned to be done later..."

"Better do what is said to you.Don't act smart.I need not know from you what has to be done and when."

"Alright ma'am.I am sorry. You will be facing them in half an hour."

"Better."

Exactly, after half an hour,the media is assembled in the hall.Then comes the MD of AGI, to address the gathering.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen!

There is a special reason for calling this meet.I am sorry it was little bit rushed.
I officially declare about the release of new projects of our company for this annum and one more important announcement is that ...the Malhotras are now associated with our company.We would be working for our future projects in collaboration. This is a one year venture.Any questions? "(Everybody clap)

"Madam,we have come to know that you are isolated one of a kind?"       

"I would rather say that I am a one man ARMY"

"Can you give us the details of your projects and collaborations ? "

"Details would be published in our website,notices, tenders and petitions have been initiated.The rest details will be furnished by my Secretary. "

"We have come to know that you were in a relation or probably married?You are India's most eligible business woman, so we would like to know who is that person? "

"Rubbish!Being a successful entrepreneur has nothing to do with my personal life.I am just Ms.Arora."

Meanwhile, Dev,her associate gets a call from Mumbai.He nervously goes near his MD and whispers something in her ears. She gets worried.

"Excuse me Ladies and Gentleman,it's imporatant"

"But, Madam!please"

"Kritika ji,bataiye ki aisa kya ho gaya ki Ms.Arora aise hi chali gayi?"(Kritika madam, we would like to know,what had happened)

"Please excuse us,no more questions,it's an emergency."

"Dev,mujhe waha jaana hoga,toh tum yahan sab kuch sambhaalena."(I need to go there Dev,until then, be here and take care of everything.)

"Sure ma'am."(He leaves from there)

"Are you sure,tum jaana chahti ho?Teen saal ho gaya hai tumhe unhe chhode.Magar aaj tak tum unki har khabar se waakif rakhti aayi ho.Toh aaj achanak kyun?Tume ab kyun fark padne laga?(Are you sure that you want to go?Three years have passed.Why you want to go there inspite of knowing their well being,suddenly?Why now is THIS thing mattering a lot?)

"Fark padta hai Kritika.Aaj tak mera parivaar mere liye hamesha maayne rakthi aayi hai.Unhe kuch takleef ho,toh mujhe hargiz manzoor nahi.Mujhe wahan jaana hoga."(It matters to me Kritika.My family has been my top priority.I can't bear their pain.)

"Soch lo"(Think again)

"Soch liya.(I have decided)Go get my tickets booked for India"

"Ann! Get my stuff ready!"

The next day, at sharp eleven at night, there races an Audi straight on the Mumbai roads from the Airport to the building which read-----

"City Hospital"

The lady mesmerisingly beautiful in a modern sari,with lines of tension on her forehead, comes out of the car, surrounded by the media and the papparazis.

"Miss Arora,aap yahan?Kya baat hai, Madam rukiye!"(Ms.Arora, why are you here?Madam?Stop!)

"Please hat jaaiye, jaane deejiye, madam ko"(Please let our madam go)

"Kritika ji aap bataiye,ki baat kya hai."(Kritika ma'am please let us know what happened.)

"Please leave,everyone".Kritika shouts at the media.

The lady hurriedly walks into the hospital.There she sees Purvi crying --

"Tum?Kaha thi itne din??"(she sobs a lot)

"SHHH!Rote nahi hai ".(Calm down dear...)

The lady hugs Purvi and consoles her.

Woh woh Daadi...(Our granny...)

Mujhe pata hai.Sab kuch theek ho jaayega.Ab main aa gayi hoon na.Tu fikr mat kar. Hamari daadi teekh ho jayengi.(I know everything.All will be fine as I have come back.You don't worry,Grandma will be fine)...

The doctor comes and asks to complete the formalities as the patient needs a liver transplantation.The lady asks Kritika to complete the formalities and pay the amount for the operation

Baaki sab kaha hain? (Where are others?)

Woh Maa,ghar pe hain, aur Badi Maa to dawaaiyan lene gayi hai.(Mom is at home and Badi Maa has gone to take her medicines)

Kaise hua yeh sab? (How did this all happen?)

Woh,woh...(hesitates)

Baat kya hai Purvi...Sab kuch sach sach batao mujhe.Koi ek baat bhi chutni nahi chahiye.(What is the matter, Purvi.Tell me everything. )

Darasal inn teen saalon mein daadi ne kuch zyaada hi pee li hai...(Actually in these 3 years,she has addicted to it)

Kya? Magar tum logon ne roka kyun nahi?(What?But why didn't you stop her?)

There comes a voice from behind.

Kyun aur kis haq se rokte hum unhe(Why would we stop her?)Tujhe ab yaad aaye ham? (Now you remember us?)

*********************************************************************************************************

P.S: That's it guys.2000 words😲!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter...Please hit LIKE buttons and drop your views in the COMMENT section😊.Please ignore my mistakes,this is not proof read.😕

P.P.S: It might be a bit messy, please bear with me.You would be getting a clearer picture in my next chapter.😉
Anusha.C thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!! So, exciting!!! Plz continue...
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe you can call it "an unexpected way to love"
or "I don't know how and when but I love you"

"...and love happend"

its good and I love you for putting subtitles I amlmost cried trying to read other peple's SS that was in hindi