Frequent Posters

shasha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
congratz for new thread dear
drashtira thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my ukg miss taught me a week have 7 days. but now realised she was wrong?!!!.A week might have more than 12 days. Haana Sufi dear?
sufidox thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

First of all a big sorry for making you people wait for a very long time. Sorry yar i got struck with my office work and few exams and many such things. I took some time for the updates and now I am updating and i hope you people like my work and i believe you people still love me like you people used to even after me breaking my promise "updating in a week". i dedicate this update to all my friends who like and comment my work.

Chapter - 25

Expect the unexpected

RK (smilingly squeezes her hand and feels her ring and takes her hand to his lips and kisses it) : " madhu, this ring compliments you. They look beautiful on you. Your parent's gift????"

Madhu (licking her lips and gulping yet determined as though it was a now or never situation for her) : " that's ...that's my eng...age...ment ring."

RK (eyes pops out and in shock) : " WHAT??"

He gets up from the bed and paces to and fro before her and she could clearly see that he was shocked beyond limits and was trying to sink in the reality in his mind. She feels nervous to go near him but she gathers courage to do so since she can't see him hurt. She is about to touch him on his shoulders but he sloshes off her hands and closes his eyes to reign his temper.

RK (through gritted teeth) : " how long?"

Madhu (panicky) : " rishab...plz listen to me."

RK : " HOW LONG??"

Madhu(slurring) : " 8...years."

RK (grabbing her shoulders) : " HOW?????MADHU!!!!!!"

Madhu (pleading) : " listen to me, rishu. Plzzz."

RK could no longer take it more and he bent down on his knees to the floor and buried his face in his hands. Madhu goes near him and she also kneels down but doesn't make any move to touch him as she could not guess his mood.

Madhu (sobbing): " Rishu, ... Rishu... plz understand me. If you give me one chance I will explain everything to you. When my mom married my dad, he was a widower with the responsibilities of my daksh dada. A few years after meera mom's death, I mean dada's real mom's death, my dad and my mom fell in love with each other and got married. My mom married my dad thinking that she would be a good mother to daksh dada. But my dada refused to accept my mom. He just couldn't digest the fact that his father easily gave his mom's place to someone else. He loved his mom dearly and her unexpected death took a toll in his life. He never accepted my mom as his mother. Then only me and manno were born. His hatred towards my mom was diverted to us also. Though dada never talks to us and acts as though we never existed for him, we always knew in his twisted ways he loves us and cares for us  also. But he never shows it. My dad was very upset with dada's cold behavior towards me, mom and manno. He couldn't concentrate well on his business and he got cheated. After managing all his losses, he transferred all his properties among the 3 of us. But he didn't have any issues with that. He just hated the fact that dad loved me, mom and manno like he loved him and his late mom. My dad was convinced enough to believe that he was not going to take care of us after his death. So he got me engaged to rohit, dad's friend's son who knows everything about us. I couldn't say no' to my dad at that time. I went to pune to tell rohit that I have fallen in love with you and I will marry you only. Just believe me rishu...(seeing his hurt figure)...

...say something...

Rishu, I know I have hurt you but I just can't start our relation with a lie. But plz understand me rishu. You need to know about me before you take any decision relating us."

RK(in a deceptively soft voice) : " I need to be alone for some time. I will talk to you later."

When madhu was about to touch him, RK sloshes off her hands  and then he twirls in a second to the door and out he goes. Madhu could no longer take it. His rejection and his reaction shocked her. For a moment she felt like kicking herself for opening the matter bluntly.

Madhu to herself : " I shouldn't have done this. May be rohit was right. ...

but rishu is my future and how can I keep such secrets from him. It's not good...God where I went wrong? May be I should have told him everything some other time. Then he might have understood me. What have I done?? God what if he does something  to himself ."

Madhu's mind wanders to his behavior on the day he proposed to her and she screams in anguish but later she gathers herself and reaches home and helps herself to bed. She calls him innumerable times but each time her call goes unanswered. She curses herself the whole night and contemplates on what to do next. Many a time she decides to call chiky and tell her all that happened but couldn't find the courage to do it.

RK Mansion out house

Finally at 4, when dawn was just a whisper in the sky, she hears a knock on her door. She knew who it could be at this time of the night and rushes to the door. On opening the door she finds a completely drunk rishab leaning against the door unable to even stand. She is both happy to see him back but shocked to see him drunk.

Madhu(goes out to hug him but stops in between) : " RK, plz forgive me and..."

RK (in a quiet voice) : " you love him??...tell me madhu... DO YOU LOVE HIM??"

Madhu (giving a don't-be-stupid stare) : "you know my answer."

RK(shakily enters the outhouse and struggles to stand straight) : " if that is so then remove that ring from your finger and throw it out in front of me."

Madhu (points the dining table with her chin where lies her ring) : " I can't throw it out. But I promise I will give it back to rohit. Rishu plz, I can't insult him anymore."

RK : " come here."

Madhu hesitantly reaches him in a few strides. He grabs her suddenly and grabs her face between his hands firmly.

Madhu(panicky) : " Rishu, Plz calm down."

RK (with determination in his voice and caressing her lips) : " I was shocked to hear that. I felt like someone has torn my heart. I love you baby. I Can't see you with anyone other than me."

Madhu (hugs him and lies on his chest) : " I love you too RK. I was so scared. If something were to happen to you then..."

RK(hugging her) : "shhh...that's enough I think. I want to kiss you..."

With that RK takes her lips in his and ends the discussion with a passionate and beseeching kiss which leaves both of them breathless. When RK was dragging her to the point of no return with his kiss,

Madhu (urging softly) : " Rishu...stop it...no...aargh...(pushing him off her) you animal, you bit me"

RK(stifling a smile) : "I can wait no more. Madhu lets get married."

Madhu(gives is-he -serious? look): "First we need to get permission from our families... your Mom, sis and my brother and sis"

RK: "What? You have a brother?"

Madhu: "I told you yesterday about my past. Didn't you hear anything?"

RK: "Gosh Madhu you nearly killed me with your engagement truth  and you expect me to listen to some shit history of yours? Impossible you are..."

Madhu: "anyways ...I told my dada about us and he wants to meet you. What about... tomorrow?"

RK: "After 7 in the evening"

Madhu: "I will inform dada and I will text you the place and time"

With this Madhu goes near the door and opens it and gives him a Now-will-you-please-go-out stare.

RK: "Are you serious? Do you want me to go?"

Madhu(Controlling a chuckle): "Yes... Out"

RK(threateningly): "Only till marriage and then I wont listen to anyone not even you on this matter. That's a promise"

With that he leaves the house and Madhu informs her dada about the meeting and the three of them decide to meet @ 8 the next eve for dinner @ purple orchid. Next day before going to the venue Madhu summarises a brief about Daksh Malik and her past to RK, the name seemed a bit familiar to RK even though RK was least bothered about it. Daksh malik, a well know advocate in Mumbai, Completed his degree in law 8 years before and was practicing for 5 years as a junior. After learning every nooks and corners of laws from his senior, he started taking up his own cases and he is now a well known and a successful lawyer.

Purple Orchid 7:45 PM

RK: "This is the first time I am waiting for any other man and that too with an appointment in the past 5 years."

Madhu: "You want to marry me or not?"

RK: "So if your dada doesn't accept me then wont you marry me?"

Madhu: "No I wont"

RK(grabs her arms and pulls her near him): "Listen I am least bothered about your dada, whether he accepts me or not we are getting married. I can wait no longer, got me"

Madhu: "Rishu, don't be an ass. My dada will surely like you, just believe me. Dada will be here any minute. Now leave me."

Suddenly they hear a commotion at the entrance and both of them turn to find a handsome young man enter the restaurant. RK looks at him dumbstruck while Madhu sweetly smiles at him.

Madhu(happily)  : " dada, this is RK aka Rishab Kundra, the superstar of  bollywood and RK this is my dada, daksh malik"

RK was giving Daksh a is-that-really-you look and Daksh was giving back RK how-dare-you-trap-my-sister look and the deathly glares exchanged was witnessed by a thoroughly shocked and surprised madhu.

Please do like and Comment

With Love

Sufi β€οΈ

Edited by sufidox - 9 years ago
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hayee!! 1st to comment!!
fantastic update!! i loved it!!
i thought Rk will go thermonuclear after knowing about her truth but he didn't do such things but just wounded a bit!! i loved it when he asked madhu whether she loves him or not!! 
so they r gonna get married soon!! lovely!!
update soon dear!!
Edited by madhurish - 9 years ago
-Babydoll_Pooh- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres
Awesome update sufi di. ..
We still love u sufi di. ...

I think madhus bro daksh and rk were friends...

Thanks for the pm. 
Edited by SNCC - 9 years ago
bevi-najim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOVELY UPDATE 
HAPPY DIWALI

Edited by bevi-najim - 9 years ago
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Surprised by RK's reaction. i was expecting more extreme reaction.
So he has some history with Madhu's brother. Obviously Daksh is not going to approve.
Will be waiting for next. 
Ni33 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

First of. FINALLY!πŸ˜† Finally we got an update.

Secondly. Awesome update. πŸ‘ RK still wants to marry Madhu.πŸ˜† Now I can't wait for the past between Daksh and RK to reveal itself.πŸ˜† Wonder what kind of past they have.πŸ˜†
Since I don't have time to comment much, this will be a short comment. Sorry.
Thanks for the much awaited update. I really hope it won't take this long the next time.πŸ˜†
But one's life are always there to make other plans.πŸ˜†
Thanks for the much awaited update and for the much awaited PM.
Edited by Ni33 - 9 years ago
ashitha235 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update... I was thinking RK will do something stupid after knowing thruth but he controlled himself.
Waiting to know how RK and Madhu's dada know each other.
Continue soon😊
sss333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG,NEW TWIST?CANT BEAR EVEN WAITDEAR