-#:::: Amogha vikrama Karna - Aham Sharma - missing you - AT 24 ::::#- - Page 66

Poll

Which of the Karna sequences or scenes you liked the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

Here in Kerala also we call fiery women 'Bhadrakaali'.😆 Sometimes I call that my cousin sister when she is angry. But she is so cool that she considers it like an award given to her.😆

OKAY! Then my di is maa Kali of our HOUSE😆
TheWatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Critical Edition's count of Karna's sins by Krishna.

"..Sanjaya said, "Vasudeva was stationed on his chariot. He said, O Radheya! It is fortunate that you remember dharma. Quite often, when they are immersed in hardships, inferior ones censure destiny, but not their evil deeds. O Karna! When you, Suyodhana, Duhshasana and Shakuni Soubala brought Droupadi to the assembly hall in a single garment, did dharma not show itself to you? When, in the assembly hall, Yudhishthira, who was not skilled at dice, was defeated by Shakuni, who was skilled at dice, where did dharma go then? O Karna! During her season, Krishna was under Duhshasana's subjugation in the assembly hall and you laughed at her. Where did dharma go then? O Karna! Resorting to the king of Gandhara and coveting the kingdom, you challenged the Pandavas.  Where did dharma go then?' .."

Even Abhimanyu's vadh is not mentioned in Krishna's list in CE. In KMG However, Krishna recounts -- Abhimanyu's vadh, Dyut Sabha, not returning the kingdom.
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
😎

Originally posted by: panchaali

well I saw u using  sign after Aham Sharma's name😆 that's why I thought earlier  u a girl 

I quite guessed that Jamy is a Karnala🥳😆
Your username is Brahamaputra if you were Karnali it wud be Brahamaputri😆
I guessed correctly😎
Sanskruthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheWatcher

"..Sanjaya said, "Vasudeva was stationed on his chariot. He said, O Radheya! It is fortunate that you remember dharma. Quite often, when they are immersed in hardships, inferior ones censure destiny, but not their evil deeds. O Karna! When you, Suyodhana, Duhshasana and Shakuni Soubala brought Droupadi to the assembly hall in a single garment, did dharma not show itself to you? When, in the assembly hall, Yudhishthira, who was not skilled at dice, was defeated by Shakuni, who was skilled at dice, where did dharma go then? O Karna! During her season, Krishna was under Duhshasana's subjugation in the assembly hall and you laughed at her. Where did dharma go then? O Karna! Resorting to the king of Gandhara and coveting the kingdom, you challenged the Pandavas.  Where did dharma go then?' .."

Even Abhimanyu's vadh is not mentioned in Krishna's list in CE. In KMG However, Krishna recounts -- Abhimanyu's vadh, Dyut Sabha, not returning the kingdom.

Its just narration from POV of different people they add according to their imagination!
Sanskruthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

After all the name I chose can be synonymous to the Lord himself.😉.

You really came up with a wonderful list.👏
What is the meaning of Arindam? I'm not getting it. I guess we better not use 'Ajata shatru' as that can suit only to the supreme Lord, Shiva, who had no rivals born equal to himself. But Karna had many rivals. Aparajita is my favourite, but it is used for Arjuna also. I guess we can keep the other four as options! What do you think?

Arindam is Sanskrit for the man who has won all his enemies😊
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheWatcher

..Sanjaya said, "Vasudeva was stationed on his chariot. He said, O Radheya! It is fortunate that you remember dharma. Quite often, when they are immersed in hardships, inferior ones censure destiny, but not their evil deeds. O Karna! When you, Suyodhana, Duhshasana and Shakuni Soubala brought Droupadi to the assembly hall in a single garment, did dharma not show itself to you? When, in the assembly hall, Yudhishthira, who was not skilled at dice, was defeated by Shakuni, who was skilled at dice, where did dharma go then? O Karna! During her season, Krishna was under Duhshasana's subjugation in the assembly hall and you laughed at her. Where did dharma go then? O Karna! Resorting to the king of Gandhara and coveting the kingdom, you challenged the Pandavas. Where did dharma go then?' .."

This reference exactly matches with the Sanskrit one I've read! Thanks a lot for sharing the translation!
Sanskruthi thumbnail
By the way Priyadarshan is a good name⭐️
Paanchu dii too suggested nice😊
Brahmaputra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanskrutiii

Arindam is Sanskrit for the man who has won all his enemies😊

Then it must be 'arimdama' more correctly.
TheWatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanskrutiii

Its just narration from POV of different people they add according to their imagination!

No no, its not like that, they translate they don't add, the source of their translation differs but no translator adds his imagination.
panchaali thumbnail
My new poetry on Aham and Puja bose

Mimi's edit remined me of one my old poetry and I posted it 

check 

113680540  [click] 😊