-#:::: Amogha vikrama Karna - Aham Sharma - missing you - AT 24 ::::#- - Page 116

Poll

Which of the Karna sequences or scenes you liked the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks Kriti. I'm using mobile. PC has some problems. I'll see the video later. I don't like watching on this small screen.
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ..KarnaKriti..

It was my pleasure! Glad you loved them! ðŸ˜ƒ 

Why won't I like pics of actor who played my hero?😳
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

A rare all-Kaunteya moment 😆

Originally posted by: Acidic_San

No bro bheem and arjun are missing

I meant that the only people in the pic are Kunti's/Madri's sons.  No Dury in this pic
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanskrutiii

Hello Karnalis🤗

Happy Vijayadashami😃
How are you all?? anyone active now??😊

Isn't today navami?  The last couple of years, Navami & Dashami being 1 day has really pissed me off.

Anyway, here, I'll be going to Puja celebrations starting today, and over the weekend
Vr15h thumbnail

There's a movie in which a girl abandons her son coz he born b4 her mrrg that reminds me how Kunti abandoned Karna and ruined his life ðŸ˜­

Did that girl years later go back to him begging him to show mercy on her legit sons?
Vr15h thumbnail

There's a movie in which a girl abandons her son coz he born b4 her mrrg that reminds me how Kunti abandoned Karna and ruined his life😭

Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

Had Karna made Dury understand his mistakes, things would've been different. We cannot blame Kunti for every single thing happened to Karna. She was the cause of many disasters happened to him, but surely not a cause of many others. There were many incidents which Karna could've stopped if he had tried. It is also a duty of a true friend to protect his friend from doing mistakes.

By the way which movie you're talking about? Thalapathy or some other?

I mentioned this in the previous AT, but what's often  forgotten  is the fact that Karna was 2 completely different people before and after Krishna's revelation.  Before that event, he hated the Pandavas as much as Duryodhan did - Arjun in particular, and that's why he'd incite Dury to do things like visit the Pandavas in the forest to gloat over their plight, et al.  So given that attitude of his, it is unrealistic to expect him to have given Dury the same sort of advice that Bheeshma, Drona, Kripa, Bhurishrava, Ashwatthama all tried to give.

After the revelation, his sympathies changed, but he knew that having inspired Dury's obduracy in dealing with the Pandavas, he couldn't abandon him now.  So he continued to support & fight for him, but his hatred & resentment of the Pandavas was gone.  Previously, he'd have supported anything to see the Pandavas suffer or worse, but now, he was just going thru the motions of getting destroyed in the process of seeing the Pandavas prevail.

I sympathize w/ him but don't exactly support everything he did in his first phase.  But I don't blame him for that either - the Pandavas weren't exactly welcoming of him, while Dury was.
Vr15h thumbnail
Ah!!! Finally!  My Karna & Bhima!!! 🥳

Originally posted by: ..KarnaKriti..

Shared by Aham on Twitter

Brahmaputra thumbnail
^^I think I've missed your comment!
Vr15h thumbnail
And KaYu!!!  Mushkan & Diala, here's yours 😆

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Here comes your next scapegoat AT. And the front page will be repaired only after I get my PC edited!

Priyadarshana Karna - Aham Sharma - AT 25
Edited by Brahmaputra - 9 years ago