Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: cineraria

Can we not have two heroines for BPH? I have 28 sweet teeth (which is the total number of my teeth). πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒAnd I not just gorge on jalebis and lau cup cakes, but all and sundry things sugar. I am famous for making coffee with khada chammach. πŸ˜†

You will fit the role too...πŸ‘ Looks like now we have 4 heroines Asha (reluctantly), Ruchi, Astha and you... Lets see how many more come through...πŸ˜‰ But you still cannot beat Asha as I believe she has 32 sweet teeth and has a love affair with desserts...πŸ˜›

Shall we let BS decide on who he wants... just remember that Ruchi has an undue advantage against all of you due to that untangle...

That reminds me should we name our first production us untangled? or find a Hindi name? Perhaps get Juhi to write the story on Strangled (keeping with the S theme) where BS get strangled by all these heroines...πŸ˜‰

Heavens_Flower thumbnail

Originally posted by: rulama

Good Night...πŸ₯±

Good night and sleep tight Rash... 
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dev25

Hello AMan Visible πŸ€—

Heeyyylllooo

πŸ˜†

Apparently I missed all hellos today. Was busy with kaam-kaaj. 
cineraria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heavens_Flower

You will fit the role too...πŸ‘ Looks like now we have 4 heroines Asha (reluctantly), Ruchi, Astha and you... Lets see how many more come through...πŸ˜‰ But you still cannot beat Asha as I believe she has 32 sweet teeth and has a love affair with desserts...πŸ˜›

Shall we let BS decide on who he wants... just remember that Ruchi has an undue advantage against all of you due to that untangle...

That reminds me should we name our first production us untangled? or find a Hindi name? Perhaps get Juhi to write the story on Strangled (keeping with the S theme) where BS get strangled by all these heroines...πŸ˜‰

HRN. I missed because I don't have the requisite number of teeth. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Hehehehe, the idea sells Re Re. And ensure a lot of cat fight between heroins in the script though we in real life are chuddy buddies and will have great off screen chemistry (more than any of us will have with the man πŸ˜†) but cat fights on screen brings numbers. 

πŸ˜†
dev25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Heeyyylllooo

πŸ˜†

Apparently I missed all hellos today. Was busy with kaam-kaaj. 

Hello πŸ€—

closing ears πŸ˜‰

Kaam-Kaaj ? Ghar ka Kaam as in Khana pakana or tech-fest work 
cineraria thumbnail

Originally posted by: dev25

Hello πŸ€—

closing ears πŸ˜‰

Kaam-Kaaj ? Ghar ka Kaam as in Khana pakana or tech-fest work 

Kaam kaaj = ghar ka. We had to re-paint the kitchen. Mom wasn't willing to wait till Diwali. 
kurinji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Re Re is it C (from collor bone) for Bow? Then what letter for Arrow?
Heavens_Flower thumbnail

Hehehehe, the idea sells Re Re. And ensure a lot of cat fight between heroins in the script though we in real life are chuddy buddies and will have great off screen chemistry (more than any of us will have with the man πŸ˜†) but cat fights on screen brings numbers. 

πŸ˜†

Teeth are important AMan... The more the merrier... literally...πŸ˜‰

Increased TRP is the name of the game... πŸ˜†

In your language CAT FIGHT => increased TRP 

...ASB100... thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Hello hi bye bye, whattey plot! KEkta will be proud of you for thinking of that cat-fight! 

Astha can have ASR's office with French windows. She'll be sitting there, drooling over ASR's pictures on her laptop, when you storm in and accuse her of scratching your car. You demand 50 lakhs for that tiny scratch and scream at her, and while she screams back at you, I enter and start screaming about you both doing too many poojas (that you do to ensure ASR's long life). And then, Ruchi can enter and scream about poojas being in our fitrat and push all three of us out of the french window. Catfight done. πŸ˜†
Edited by ...ASB100... - 9 years ago
Arshi67 thumbnail
Choti has written a beautifully poignant OS

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4166175