Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: happychappy

I dont mean to be negative, Kat.

But this is something that hits you in the eye. Kumud has been looking like she is in mourning. There's no point running away from facts. imho. 

If there is a personal problem like she's developed some allergy to makeup/jewellery etc. the PH could just make that clear. That's all. 

End of rant. ðŸ˜Š

I don't think you are quite so negative, but I am, it's a touchy topic with me because I do somewhere feel it's a personal decision that has been enforced on a team which has anyway become lackadaisical. 

But yeah Kat is right, we should now just rejoice in the good that's happening and put such thoughts aside. 
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshics

I don't think you are quite so negative, but I am, it's a touchy topic with me because I do somewhere feel it's a personal decision that has been enforced on a team which has anyway become lackadaisical. 

But yeah Kat is right, we should now just rejoice in the good that's happening and put such thoughts aside. 

I know Arshi... I'm so glad they didnt kill off our "love" birds.  

Baki sab chalta hai. Am even considering retracting my baddua's in this honour ðŸ˜‰

Overdose of Sweet Saras? WU padhke pet bhar gaya...😲  Koi nahin... Sab theek hai...😆

Good night.
Edited by happychappy - 9 years ago
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We asked for pregnancy and we didnt get a single private moment where they share their joy and talk about their future.

Instead we get an overacting Saras.

Thats why they say -be careful about what you ask.

And I have been telling for a long time now that it must have been a personal decision and the sinking ship called PH agreed to it.

Anyways its going to end now. Huh.
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: pasumarthisa

We asked for pregnancy and we didnt get a single private moment where they share their joy and talk about their future.

Instead we get an overacting Saras.

Thats why they say -be careful about what you ask.

And I have been telling for a long time now that it must have been a personal decision and the sinking ship called PH agreed to it.

Anyways its going to end now. Huh.

Yeah, Santhi, let's make peace with certain things! And I didn't particularly like today's over fussy reactions to the pregnancy !