some1 is trying to harm ranveera

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
article

Veera to meet with an accident
Star Plus' show Ek Veer Ki Ardaas... Veera (Beyond Dreams Entertainment) awaits a very interesting twist in its upcoming episodes.

As of now, viewers have seen Ranvi (Shivin Narang) struggling in Mumbai to fulfill his dreams of becoming a singer. He has now entered the second round of a competition.

The upcoming episodes will telecast the problems he will face while performing.

He will have some injuries where a glass piece will get stuck in his foot. However, he will perform with all focus.

Parallel to the track, the makers will roll out some development in the love story between Veera (Digangana Suryavanshi) and Baldev (Vishal Vashishtha) where the duo will go out on a date.

However, things will get nasty when Veera would meet with an accident and will land in a hospital in a very critical condition. She will request all family members not to inform Ranvi about the same else he would leave the concert and give up on his dreams.

Will Ranvi will learn about Veera's accident and give up on his dreams?

We contacted the protagonist of the show, Shivin Narang who stated, "There will be some injuries and obviously there is someone who wants to harm Ranvi and Veera. I am sure the viewers will have a good time watching the track."

@bold ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² is surjeet uncle back😲 or is it some new villain😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
If SS is back then I will give a Huge Party...But possibility bohot kam hai 😭Bhaktawar ka wapis aana is more possible🤔
Sahil is coming back and Someone is trying to hurt RanVeera 🤔
Kitne saare entries hoge show main :o
overactor thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishachwdhury

If SS is back then I will give a Huge Party...But possibility bohot kam hai 😭Bhaktawar ka wapis aana is more possible🤔
Sahil is coming back and Someone is trying to hurt RanVeera 🤔
Kitne saare entries hoge show main :o

sahil might be the villain😛..surjeet ka khoya hua beta😃 jise nihal ne sahara diya but wo niqla aasteen ka saanp😆
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Woh!😲 If Shivin's statement is indeed authentic and not made up/spiced up by the writer of the article then I am excited.😃

We already know that someone (Anmol😆) in the competition is trying to harm Ranvi but Veera's accident just seemed the result of the parties' negligence while driving on a dark road to me.

P.S. I don't know why but I got spooked for a second after reading the title of this post.😆
overactor thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

Woh!😲 If Shivin's statement is indeed authentic and not made up/spiced up by the writer of the article then I am excited.😃

We already know that someone (Anmol😆) in the competition is trying to harm Ranvi but Veera's accident just seemed the result of the parties' negligence while driving on a dark road to me.

P.S. I don't know why but I got spooked for a second after reading the title of this post.😆

its indian tv..negligence or no negligence the accident could have been planned so that veerakhdi hurt = veerji leaving competition😛

why is anmol only behind ranvi when other contestants have better chances of winning😕
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: overactor

its indian tv..negligence or no negligence the accident could have been planned so that veerakhdi hurt = veerji leaving competition😛

why is anmol only behind ranvi when other contestants have better chances of winning😕

I don't know, I just can't believe MaSh are bringing a villain after months.😆 And I have decided not to believe in any spoilers until I see segments or actual eps coz CVs always dash our hopes.😆

Like Meghaji even Anmol must have a lot of faith in Ranvi's incomparable talent.😳😆

On a side note, did Megha ever coach Ranvi in singing or all of her guidance was related to his wardrobe, personality etc?😆 Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He might have taken Veera's name just on the flow of words. It is clear some one was trying to hurt him. But if the accident was planned then a huge twist is coming up.
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Read this article two days back only!
Dunno if to believe Shivin's words or not.

It was very well obvious that the accident happened cos of VeeBa's carelessness!
Dunno how far his statements r true!
vicky19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First Mash😡 should give space for leads, Especially VeeBa
then later thy can bring viilans🥱.

Pls God😔. Mumbai track should end within tis week ðŸ˜­
maya_sm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why Do I strongly feel that Either Karan will be back or Kartaar will be behind this.

Do U all remember How Kartaar had kidnapped Ranvi and Veera?

I feel Kartaar is back to avenge his arrest as he must be knowing that Nihaal is there in Ratan's house.

If Kartaar can kidnap Ranveera and try to forcibly marry Ratan and he along with Bakhtawar tried to make Nihaal lose the horse race then I feel Kartaar and Bakhtawar both r behind ranveera.