Posted: 9 years ago

So this was revamped O Gujariya - Dangerous Ishq.

First of all, I'm happy that it had a positive thing happening. Adaa was finally out of the mess. She could finally open up in front of her family and express what she  always wanted them to know. I'm happy for her.

Vaibhavi's efforts did bear the fruits, only to be destroyed by the one and only T R O U B L E ... Veer.

His entry seemed to be well blended with the situation. Just as Vaibhavi found the register, Veer was there to spoil everything for her.

And Veer has openly challenged her ... Now what?

Vaibhavi has to face this double trouble.

I'm eager to know how would Adaa's father react when he finds that the register is missing from safe.

Is Adaa and Natasha's families' attitude changing towards Vaibhavi? How would they react when they get to know the real identity of Vaibhavi?

As for Veer's new track. It seemed that his father doesn't like his attitude and was embarrassed because of Veer's behaviour.

I have lots of hopes from this story if it doesn't lose focus from Vaibhavi's original track of trying to clear her father's name from a scam.

But it would be really horrible if "Veer - Vaibhavi" turn out to be another "Geet - Maan", "Arnav - Khushi" and "Asad - Zoya".

Technical aspects

Editing and direction was very poor.
Choreography of both the dance performances was not up to the mark. Talent of both Shaleen and Sanvi was not utilised to its best.

Performances (since I watched the complete episode for the first time)

Swati (I know she is a replacement and many fans of Snehal don't like her)

She is good and has a scope for improvement. She was average with expressions and dialogue delivery.

Sanvi and Neha and actors playing Samar and Kabir - they had same expression all the time. I was not at all impressed.

Shaleen - What a come back ... a total contrast from the character he played earlier. There was no trace of Arjun. The attitude, body language, look, dialogue delivery everything was in contrast to what he did for more than a year and a half and this was definitely a challenge for him. And he did not disappoint me. He was brilliant as the bad boy Veer.

Supporting cast was average.

Waiting to see more things unfold in the story and not just the typical love-hate and romance between Veer and Vaibhavi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bgargate

So this was revamped O Gujariya - Dangerous Ishq.

First of all, I'm happy that it had a positive thing happening. Adaa was finally out of the mess. She could finally open up in front of her family and express what she  always wanted them to know. I'm happy for her.

Me too..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Vaibhavi's efforts did bear the fruits, only to be destroyed by the one and only T R O U B L E ... Veer.

His entry seemed to be well blended with the situation. Just as Vaibhavi found the register, Veer was there to spoil everything for her.

And Veer has openly challenged her ... Now what?

Vaibhavi has to face this double trouble.

I'm eager to know how would Adaa's father react when he finds that the register is missing from safe.

Is Adaa and Natasha's families' attitude changing towards Vaibhavi? How would they react when they get to know the real identity of Vaibhavi?

As for Veer's new track. It seemed that his father doesn't like his attitude and was embarrassed because of Veer's behaviour.

I think there is more to Father-son equation. they way veer was showing the indifference to his father is was easy to guess they are not in good terms.

I think veer has some tragic past...May be related to his mother That is what made him bitter towards his father.

I have lots of hopes from this story if it doesn't lose focus from Vaibhavi's original track of trying to clear her father's name from a scam.

But it would be really horrible if "Veer - Vaibhavi" turn out to be another "Geet - Maan", "Arnav - Khushi" and "Asad - Zoya".

That would be horrible.๐Ÿคข
But I think it will definitely happen or else they wouldn't have title todays episode as 'Dangerous Ishq'

Technical aspects

Editing and direction was very poor. 
Choreography of both the dance performances was not up to the mark. Talent of both Shaleen and Sanvi was not utilised to its best.

I was actually surprised.

I mean 4lions always provides better quality...

Performances (since I watched the complete episode for the first time)

Swati (I know she is a replacement and many fans of Snehal don't like her)

She is good and has a scope for improvement. She was average with expressions and dialogue delivery.

Sanvi and Neha and actors playing Samar and Kabir - they had same expression all the time. I was not at all impressed.

agree on this too...

Shaleen - What a come back ... a total contrast from the character he played earlier. There was no trace of Arjun. The attitude, body language, look, dialogue delivery everything was in contrast to what he did for more than a year and a half and this was definitely a challenge for him. And he did not disappoint me. He was brilliant as the bad boy Veer.

He was brilliant. No Doubt he is a versatile actor. He did a great job.

Poor guy has to lose weight for the role.

Yet Arjun is more hotter & handsome looking than veer.โ˜บ๏ธ

Supporting cast was average.

Waiting to see more things unfold in the story and not just the typical love-hate and romance between Veer and Vaibhavi

I am not sure if I will follow this show in future but will definitely give it a chance๐Ÿ˜Š

Happy to see you here๐Ÿค—
Edited by laila1994 - 9 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aha some known faces๐Ÿ˜›
even i came after watching SM's entry to this show๐Ÿ˜†
First time watching this show, so thanks for briefing about V's mission๐Ÿ˜Š
It was very strange seeing SM dance and in such a different avatar, especially after Arjun๐Ÿ˜†
but well he was kinda cute though๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: laila1994

Happy to see you here๐Ÿค—

Same here ๐Ÿค—

Hope to have fun in this forum too ... and get some fresh FFs ๐Ÿ˜Š
laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tina2603

Aha some known faces๐Ÿ˜›

It was very strange seeing SM dance and in such a different avatar, especially after Arjun๐Ÿ˜†

It's been a long time since I last saw you on IF.๐Ÿ˜Š
Where have you been??

It was really strange. from being a dedicated Cop to a richbrat womanizer. His new avatar was shocking.
life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello everyone !!!

tina remember me ??๐Ÿ˜‰

we all are here for same reason of course one and only shaleen malhotra...

he has chnaged man๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› wifey ji ka  asar hai ya diet ka๐Ÿ˜† 

jokes apart from hot cop to chichhora gunda๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰ i'll use this phrase from now on ๐Ÿ˜† for himโ˜บ๏ธ

i'm looking forward to here more shaleen diwani๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: Tina2603

Aha some known faces๐Ÿ˜›

Yes... i knew Shaleen fans would slowly brighten up this forum soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Though I agree that it was strange to see him like this after Arjun, but he did not disappoint his fans... it was indeed a brilliant come back for him ...๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank God he didnt choose any saas bahu serial ๐Ÿคข

And he pulled of this gunda lafanga act pretty well ๐Ÿ˜›

But eventually he is going to turn good ... of course that is what his heroine is for ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: laila1994

It's been a long time since I last saw you on IF.๐Ÿ˜Š
Where have you been??

It was really strange. from being a dedicated Cop to a richbrat womanizer. His new avatar was shocking.

Sorry for barging in ๐Ÿ˜‰

These days we r mostly busy playing Criminal case on facebook... isnt it Tina? at least i m addicted to it ๐Ÿ˜Š

He is a very talented actor ... and he can express the pain of Arjun with equal intensity as he expressed the lust as Veer

He was convincing in the role ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: life93

hello everyone !!!

tina remember me ??๐Ÿ˜‰

we all are here for same reason of course one and only shaleen malhotra...

he has chnaged man๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› wifey ji ka  asar hai ya diet ka๐Ÿ˜† 

jokes apart from hot cop to chichhora gunda๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰ i'll use this phrase from now on ๐Ÿ˜† for himโ˜บ๏ธ

i'm looking forward to here more shaleen diwani๐Ÿ˜‰

Hot cop to Chhichhora gunda ๐Ÿ˜†

Well... if Behzaad can change from Brij veer ji to ACP Rathod, then Shaleen can also change the roles... he has the talent ๐Ÿ˜Š

Bugheadlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woah๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ so many arjun fans are here hii all.well coming to episode it was awesome shaleen looked so dashing and HOT๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณand his one million smile ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณhaaye.iam loving veer.waiting for vaibh and veer's scenes. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ