laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
After watching today's episode I am utterly disappointed with 4lions.
After giving us a meaningful show like Arjun they are back on their 'Ghisi Piti' Love story🀒

A bad boy with a horrible past. 
A good girl with a Maqsad
& nothing new.

I was watching some previous Episodes of O Gujariya & found it interesting & meaningful. Being known as feminist I was happy that Shaleen is making an entry in a women oriented show yet again what I found is "Lovestory".

And of course the biggest disappoint was Veer's character, I don't think I need to explain why,

PS. I am not blaming PH coz that's what will get them TRP but I am disappointed πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Edited by laila1994 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah_winget thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Veer's character wasnt a disappointment since we were told what he would be like...im actually liking the show even with Veer coz Vaibhavi wont just get caught in the love thing coz she's very determined in her mission..so no worries πŸ˜Š
laila1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah_winget

Veer's character wasnt a disappointment since we were told what he would be like...im actually liking the show even with Veer coz Vaibhavi wont just get caught in the love thing coz she's very determined in her mission..so no worries πŸ˜Š

But It is already said that Veer & vaibhavi are going to be a couple/ pair...πŸ˜•
That is the only thing i'm fearing ... "Veer-Vaibhavi" should not end up like another "Geet-Maan", "Arnav-Khushi" and "Asad-Zoya" 😳😳😳
laila1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bgargate

That is the only thing i'm fearing ... "Veer-Vaibhavi" should not end up like another "Geet-Maan", "Arnav-Khushi" and "Asad-Zoya" 😳😳😳

Me to but I think it is bound to happen🀒

Originally posted by: laila1994

Me to but I think it is bound to happen🀒

I know ... the tried and tested formula Embarrassed ... it has worked on other saas-bahu channels ...
But lets see how it works on Channel V ... because all the shows on this channels are about life, attitude and aspirations of youth of today ... πŸ˜‰
Bugheadlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laila1994

After watching today's episode I am utterly disappointed with 4lions.

After giving us a meaningful show like Arjun they are back on their 'Ghisi Piti' Love story🀒

A bad boy with a horrible past. 
A good girl with a Maqsad
& nothing new.

I was watching some previous Episodes of O Gujariya & found it interesting & meaningful. Being known as feminist I was happy that Shaleen is making an entry in a women oriented show yet again what I found is "Lovestory".

And of course the biggest disappoint was Veer's character, I don't think I need to explain why,

PS. I am not blaming PH coz that's what will get them TRP but I am disappointed πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Well iam kinda a fan of LOVE-HATE stories so yeah iam loving this track and it will be fun to watch that how these two leads aag ka golaas fall in love with each other.😳😳 VEER IS SO HOT BTW and so is his CHARACTER,i wonder how come you are disappointed with his character |?😲

Originally posted by: Vauryalover...

Well iam kinda a fan of LOVE-HATE stories so yeah iam loving this track and it will be fun to watch that how these two leads aag ka golaas fall in love with each other.😳😳 VEER IS SO HOT BTW and so is his CHARACTER,i wonder how come you are disappointed with his character |?😲

Hey Hi!!!

I'm Bhavna... already posted about myself in the introduction thread 😊

I agree ... this love-hate story definitely has a potential to set screen on fire ... only if writer-director are in sync and they use the talent of actors tactfully 😊

As for being disappointed... I guess its because we have always seen him as an honest and brave cop who can go to any extent to help people... and here he was a total gunda ... out to embarrass his father and go on threatening girls Ouch

Am I right Laila? πŸ˜‰
ashmifebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bgargate

Hey Hi!!!

I'm Bhavna... already posted about myself in the introduction thread 😊

I agree ... this love-hate story definitely has a potential to set screen on fire ... only if writer-director are in sync and they use the talent of actors tactfully 😊

As for being disappointed... I guess its because we have always seen him as an honest and brave cop who can go to any extent to help people... and here he was a total gunda ... out to embarrass his father and go on threatening girls

Am I right Laila? πŸ˜‰

I saw yesterday episode...
only wanted to see shaleen's gunda performance...
I like it the new look of Veer...
The entry like South Actor Surya in Film ANJAAN...
Hope His Talent Use This serial...

_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Four lion is love story so if the show main plot will succeed or not love story will always be there