Episode 3 Review

with_an_idea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Here's my take on todays episode.

I liked the overall challenge of performing underwater. Sounds daring and looks difficult. I wish they'd stop portraying it as if the contestants have no idea what their challenge will be for the episode. They obviously practice for each weeks performance knowing what the dare will be.

Emilie: I'll admit I'm impressed by her and take my words back. By the looks of it she can do other dance forms. Her swimming skills were the most superior of todays performances and her act looked the cleanest.

Alisha: I liked the idea of Tango and she did the leg movements as well but it didn't look neat enough. It was nice but not on par with what she can do.

Prince: I agree with everyone that his act was the most unique and today he rocked it for me. The bubbles in the beginning, the lip sync, the hard robotic moves were mind blooowing. He didn't even need a partner. What I loved the best was their partners were also professional dancers but when the were doing identical moves, Prince clearly stood out. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰โญ๏ธโค๏ธ

Poor boy got embarrassed afterwards. Akshay shouldn't have done that, he got so awkward.

Mayuresh: I didn't expect his performance to be unclean because he's a very clean dancer. In todays act his legs were all over the place quite a few times and the song was off; should have chosen a different song.The red card was  justified.

Rithvik: His performance was my second favourite after Prince's. He doesn't usually soft and romantic performances, so it was nice to see him do things so fluidly and smoothly. Happy he got both greens today.

Want to read what you guys thought of todays performances.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice review please do that every week ๐Ÿ˜Š
i also liked the episode
emily for me was clearly the best coz she was the most elegant in the water
prince and rithwik would come after her
i was surprised when prince said he wants to do robotics in the water but the way he did it was brilliant respect๐Ÿ‘
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
It was a good episode. All the performances were nice.

I wish they announced the "Dare" in the previous episode cause all the contestants are already prepared.

Keeping Rithvik in a separate tent seemed harsh but I guess thats the format.

I found Prince's performance to the Best. Poor guy was so embarrassed when Akshay came to the bathroom. 
Emillie and Rithvik's performances were lovely. 
Emillie was so graceful. 
Rithvik was completely in sync with his partner and it looked beautiful.
Alisha's concept was nice.
Mayuresh's act didn't seem to go well with the son