Rangrasiya

Who Sent the Trophy to Rockstar Irani?!

Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
I've been asked repeatedly, so I thought let me clarify  through a post that I have not sent the trophy. I only sent the Bday card, the wall clock, the bag, the top, the key chain, and the camel. Not sure who sent the trophy, but I shouldn't be getting credit for something I haven't done.
I should also add that kudos to the sender for sending the most apt gift. So I'm told that Sanaya has quite a few haters who argue that she's not as popular as we portray her. To those people, I'd say as a small litmus test, how about you compare the number of views on her gift segment vid with those of your "popular" actors and then decide for yourself?! Secondly, I did not at all expect that this small gesture would not only make Sanaya happy but also so many others. I was seriously amazed at the number of tweets, IF posts, and PMs that I received once the vid was posted to the extent that I had to ask myself, "Wait, was it really something that big?!" The answer is of course not. It's just that Sanaya and her admirers are extremely beautiful people .
Edited by Oyster - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Such an apt post <3
Such an overwhelming lovely video of Sanaya that made me so happy :')
She was literally glowing with happiness :')
Such a pure genuine soul :)
And those cute baby faces she made with your cute camel Sonya that was just precious :)
Congratulations dear and heartfelt thanks for making Sanaya and her fans so happy <3
I would also love to give thanks to Janvi who sent that poem and others who sent her that trophy :)
And about Bashers and haters go and rot in your own ratholes -_-
Sanaya's fans don't give u a shit -_-Edited by SanzBarbie - 9 years ago
-Zesty- thumbnail
Whenever I read something sweet about Sanaya,I have tears in my eyes and I dont know why... All  I know is, I love her like I have never loved any celebrity ... she must have something special to make us madly fall for her ... She IS special and a blessed soul ... I dont know how people can hate her .. I really dont know ... 
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much sonya for sending such lovely gifts to our angel sanaya making her happy and also her fans
Nothing to else to add or say. Your post and the video segment speaks itself😊I
It is not a suprise Sanaya Irani is loved by many😳
Oyster thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanzBarbie

Such an apt post <3
Such an overwhelming lovely video of Sanaya that made me so happy :')
She was literally glowing with happiness :')
Such a pure genuine soul :)
And those cute baby faces she made with your cute camel Sonya that was just precious :)
Congratulations dear and heartfelt thanks for making Sanaya and her fans so happy <3
I would also love to give thanks to Janvi who sent that poem and others who sent her that trophy :)
And about Bashers and haters go and rot in your own ratholes -_-
Sanaya's fans don't give u a shit -_-

Oye no more confusion okay? Janvi and her team sent the idol and the first card. The second card with the poem was mine 😆. It was the poem I wrote for her 2013 Bday thread. The trophy was by a third, unknown person. 

And yes to the haters, we couldn't care any less about your existence. 
-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
someone  has posted about that trophy in a another thread 😊
Originally posted by: Abhi4u

The trophy was in appreciation of her work as Paro in RR.
My friend had mentioned it on the card that Sanaya held in her hand in the beginning of the segment that a memento and lucky ganpati was being sent to her.

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Oyster

Oye no more confusion okay? Janvi and her team sent the idol and the first card. The second card with the poem was mine😆. It was the poem I wrote for her 2013 Bday thread. The trophy was by a third, unknown person.

And yes to the haters, we couldn't care any less about your existence.

Oops my bad Sonya u should be a poet by profession like Sanaya also said
:)
Kudos for that awesome poem <3

And that Ganpati idol was sooo beautiful , may Bappa always bless Sanaya with happiness and prosperity <3Edited by SanzBarbie - 9 years ago
Oyster thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nuzrath-

someone  has posted about that trophy in a another thread 😊

You know what, I thought it must have been by Jhanvi and her team. So I was right. Thanks for the clarification. I mean it's almost impossible for someone to send a gift without any note.
deleteaccount thumbnail
This is my favourite segment of Sanaya. 
When I first saw her onscreen, I fell in love with her and then the show ❤️ I saw her in that red saree and the next minute, I sat down and watched all the episodes I had missed. Then I started watching the offscreen segments and I rarely miss any segment that has her. One thing that I noticed about her is that her opinion never changes. She never changes. She's never fake <3 And that is why I love her ❤️
-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Oyster

You know what, I thought it must have been by Jhanvi and her team. So I was right. Thanks for the clarification. I mean it's almost impossible for someone to send a gift without any note.

welcome 😊