Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

american_desi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Sorry if this question has been asked before. I missed a few episodes so can someone tell me how Kajri managed to get pregnant with Yuvraaj's kid?

And why are they making such a big deal of this kid? Yuvraaj is technically not the waaris of the Goradias - I realize they consider him as one as they have raised him.....but kajri is just so......
aartiparty thumbnail
hey i need help again. i it is the Episode 15th october 2008 and it is when yuraj is thinking about nyarti and i would like to know wat song it is please help me . thankyou  for ur time 😃
Tulsey thumbnail
Hello,

I subscribe to Shaw cable and the Zee TV runs from ATN channel (I believe from Toronto).

I wanted to save coming weeks serials and I noticed that all Zee TV serials were not airing.😲

Is this a problem for anyone???   How can I get this straightened??   Any idea is a good idea.

Please respond.    Thanks you so so much.
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,

I missed the whole bit on how Laxmi finds out that Rasik mama was responsible for Karan's dad's death & not Surya. Where can I find written updates on these episodes?

Thanks

Mizzme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can some 1 plzzzzzzz upload all the videos frm when karan mums tell everybody that it was rasik that ruined her and suryakant
thank uuuuuuuuu soooooooooooooo much
Sadaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey..l've just started to watch Betiyyan  and l have a question..who is Niyati & Rasilli?? Thanks..😊
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: minipwincesz

hey..l've just started to watch Betiyyan  and l have a question..who is Niyati & Rasilli?? Thanks..😊

Rasili: Kajri's sidekick/confidante/friend/co-conspirator. She stands by Kajri thru thick and thin and thru every scheme and helped her get the property.

Niyati: She is introduse as Ranbir's friend(Durga's hubby). She s an orphan..
Edited by lipshaa - 15 years ago
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: urooj naqvi

can some 1 plzzzzzzz upload all the videos frm when karan mums tell everybody that it was rasik that ruined her and suryakant

Please check the update archive, it should be there.
Mizzme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by urooj naqvi

Please check the update archive, it should be there.

thanks but it won't let  me down load it
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Was Yash Pandit just a cameo? Or will we be seeing Siddhart again?

Yuks