Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the Update, loved Arnav and Shiva convo. Hope Arnav gets out of the hell. 
Aplihs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh that was great... Loved how far khushi's efforts have reached and love for the woman seems to be his way out... I am so glad you ended this one with hope of return unlike the last one where fear was all we felt
sweety421 thumbnail
Dat was wow...!! I guess i read it all in one breath... Breathtaking writting dear... Evry emotion that khushi felt watching ARNAV was so beautifully written... My heart went out for her... But mahn.. She is a real tigeress...!! N the way she got that hint was brilliant...
Coming to Arnav... He is the real hero.. The way he communicated with the leader and the little boy making him understand the value of his lyf and also hearing him out was brilliant... N finally he also succeded in making a way out...
Hope he gets out from thr soon to his khushi and say those magical words she so deserves to hear... Amazing update dear... U r n amazing writter... Continue soon... Tc...
arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm speechless 👏. This story has very unique concept with very different settings. You have touched very sensitive, serious but extremely important topics. Tribal life in this region is very difficult and you are able to narrate not only their issues but also issues Arnav as a CM has experienced.  Very well written part and Khushi is just too smart.  Brilliant update Shweta 👏
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its a delight just to sit back and read your work!
This was no less though its an intense nerve wrecking update you never seize to bring a smile upon on us while reading!

Loved the update! Husband and wife are working in sync and their smart brains are just adding to it!

It's lovely how he threw the subtle hints and how she added 2+2 and rightly narrowed it down to 4!

The way he says I need to live at least to confess my feelings to the lady and then work for the betterment of these people!

Loved the calm and composed Khushi even though from the inside she was dying And it simply amazes me that every time you give such wonderful update!

I can't wait to see how from here it goes on and the fact he voiced out those words in front of the kid was so cute and then of course now the visit to his study? His study study or his art room?

Will she get his feelings through the art like his subtle hints?

Cheers buddy!
meera06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant piece of work!
I loved the way you have described the entire hostage apart..Love the way Arnav was trying to get in the good books of the boy and he did get through..I just hope the boy does not face any repercussions from his tribe for what he did ...
I have feeling that Arnav won't take action against  his abductors ..he knows that somewhere the government is to be blamed for the actions that the tribes are taking..
What is there in the art room?I am sure that whatever is there will reveal his feelings for Khushi..
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This chapter is freaking awesome...I was holding my breath through out...Arnav has worked on the conscience of the boy and it did help...good that he came to know few things about sidhi from khushi earlier and he cleverly gave signs where he is...it did help...I really wished that khushi should see her portrait Arnav has drawn...but it is the right time...she will know without words how much Arnav loved her...what she means to him...even when he went around denying the fact...hope the love of tribals which khushi gained will help her husband release him...can't wait for next update dear...please please update soon...I can't wait to see khushi's reaction finding out the portrait ...and other sketches he has drawn of khushi in different emotions... can't wait for Arnav's release...thanks for the PM Edited by yoga123 - 9 years ago
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey m your new reader...
read the story...
i really loved the concept...
ah arnav kidnapped...
he only thinking about khushi...
khushi got the hint of arnav...
aman on the way to save arnav...
update soon...
Mayvs2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dman crazy for this update... nothing shd happen to Arnav as how Kushi will survive:) pl update soon cant wait for next
lalarukh thumbnail
wow wt a captivating chapter dear :)...from starting till end..though u have written long one but still i never wanted it to finish ...thats beautifully written...
khushi and aman scene fantastic...
arnav holding flower in hand ...and smiling gives me a clue that ok he is going to use this :)...and loved it how cleverly khushi got his location ...too good..
loved the way u have shown other side of coin here...wt r the basic necessities or things which forced such groups to chose wrong paths...excellent dear...
loved the fact even they liking khushi ...wow...she indeed gem

hats off for ur all efforts ...superb amazing update
Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago