A leaf from Chakor's diary ...

-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
My dear Moon,

Once upon a time, I lived my life fluttering my wings soaring high, where my heart used to explode with joy! In a happy little world of mine, I lived a life inhaling deeply the freshness in the air and exhaling warmly the smiles radiating from my insides. It was a time where my ears would perk up on hearing my own heart beats pounding loudly! It felt like happiness itself was etching my life with its golden pen!

But at the dawn of my life, the golden pen began to fade away! Before I could realize my wings were clipped off! I kept yelling and swelling in pain but I was told this is my life hereafter. My right to live was snatched well before I was born! My life fell into pieces shattering and tearing me apart from within! When I questioned what is my fault in this? Why am I denied my human right to live? There was only one answer that kept echoing ... you are a prisoner chained to this palace and slave to the people who live in here! Your wrist is inked and your owners will clench their fingers around your heart wrenching the last drop that bleeds from your heart to satisfy their thirst!

I felt numbed, my heart throbbed with emptiness, betrayal overpowered me, tears bit into my skin leaving me utterly vanquished! Is this how it feels when life is withering away?

Today, I find myself standing all alone amist a myriad of fears on an impossible journey that awaits me! A journey where the lights go dim and finally burn out! Where do I turn? Who do I tell? Who can heal my unrelenting excruciating inner pain ... with no answers finding some solace in silence ... I shut the gates of my tired mind and my bleeding heart ... when suddenly I eyes are awakened with the presence of silvery rays like moondrops peeping through the enclosed window sills ... my eyes trace a path that leads far far away up into the twinkling skies to the beautiful glowing Moon above! Awestruck I goggle at the beaming Moon, not realizing my heart has already begun to weave a dream where hopes are born and a hope where dreams come true! Wait a second, is there a some significance to this ... am I Chakor the bird who is in love with the Moon ... am I Chakor the bird who wants to fly to the moon ... yes of course that is who I am!

Oh Moon heal my wings and burn them back into my skin! Oh Moon be my strength and help me rise from the deep within! Oh Moon whisk me away from my miseries! Oh Moon keep beaming, keep glowing, keep inspiring me always because I know no storm can last forever! I will await for new beginnings, a day where I will break away free from the shackles of slavery and fly towards you my beautiful ravishing MOON!

Always with Love
Chakor

PS: I recently came across this beautiful song that inspired me to write this post!

Song: Chand Ko Kya Malum
Movie: Lal Bangla 
Singer(s): Mukesh
Music By : Usha Khanna
Lyricist(s): Gulshan Bawra

Chand ko kya malum chahata hain use koee chakor
Woh bechara dur se dekhe, kare naa koee shor

Dur se dekhe aaur lalachaye, pyas najar kee badhatee jaye
Badalee kya jane, hain pagal kisake mann kaa mor

Sath chale toh sath nibhana, mere sathee bhul naa jana
Maine tumhare hath me de dee apanee jivan dor

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharoan thumbnail
Very emotional...Nice !!  👏
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh wow, this is beautiful.  Are you going to continue? I hope you are, it would be nice if you continue to chronicle Chakor's journey in diary form.Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago
ar123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful! Really nice.

Originally posted by: -TomNJerry-

My dear Moon,

Once upon a time, I lived my life fluttering my wings soaring high, where my heart used to explode with joy! In a happy little world of mine, I lived a life inhaling deeply the freshness in the air and exhaling warmly the smiles radiating from my insides. It was a time where my ears would perk up on hearing my own heart beats pounding loudly! It felt like happiness itself was etching my life with its golden pen!

But at the dawn of my life, the golden pen began to fade away! Before I could realize my wings were clipped off! I kept yelling and swelling in pain but I was told this is my life hereafter. My right to live was snatched well before I was born! My life fell into pieces shattering and tearing me apart from within! When I questioned what is my fault in this? Why am I denied my human right to live? There was only one answer that kept echoing ... you are a prisoner chained to this palace and slave to the people who live in here! Your wrist is inked and your owners will clench their fingers around your heart wrenching the last drop that bleeds from your heart to satisfy their thirst!

I felt numbed, my heart throbbed with emptiness, betrayal overpowered me, tears bit into my skin leaving me utterly vanquished! Is this how it feels when life is withering away?

Today, I find myself standing all alone amist a myriad of fears on an impossible journey that awaits me! A journey where the lights go dim and finally burn out! Where do I turn? Who do I tell? Who can heal my unrelenting excruciating inner pain ... with no answers finding some solace in silence ... I shut the gates of my tired mind and my bleeding heart ... when suddenly I eyes are awakened with the presence of silvery rays like moondrops peeping through the enclosed window sills ... my eyes trace a path that leads far far away up into the twinkling skies to the beautiful glowing Moon above! Awestruck I goggle at the beaming Moon, not realizing my heart has already begun to weave a dream where hopes are born and a hope where dreams come true! Wait a second, is there a some significance to this ... am I Chakor the bird who is in love with the Moon ... am I Chakor the bird who wants to fly to the moon ... yes of course that is who I am!

Oh Moon heal my wings and burn them back into my skin! Oh Moon be my strength and help me rise from the deep within! Oh Moon whisk me away from my miseries! Oh Moon keep beaming, keep glowing, keep inspiring me always because I know no storm can last forever! I will await for new beginnings, a day where I will break away free from the shackles of slavery and fly towards you my beautiful ravishing MOON!

Always with Love
Chakor

PS: I recently came across this beautiful song that inspired me to write this post!

Song: Chand Ko Kya Malum
Movie: Lal Bangla 
Singer(s): Mukesh
Music By : Usha Khanna
Lyricist(s): Gulshan Bawra

Chand ko kya malum chahata hain use koee chakor
Woh bechara dur se dekhe, kare naa koee shor

Dur se dekhe aaur lalachaye, pyas najar kee badhatee jaye
Badalee kya jane, hain pagal kisake mann kaa mor

Sath chale toh sath nibhana, mere sathee bhul naa jana
Maine tumhare hath me de dee apanee jivan dor

Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this is beautiful..so emotional..really loved the pace of your writing dear...
-TomNJerry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharoan

Very emotional...Nice !!  👏

thank you so much! ... truly appreciate!
-TomNJerry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gingerly

Oh wow, this is beautiful.  Are you going to continue? I hope you are, it would be nice if you continue to chronicle Chakor's journey in diary form.

thank you so very much! ... not sure if i am going to continue this, but maybe once in a while i will try to keep it going !! thanks once again
-TomNJerry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ar123

Beautiful! Really nice.

thanks liking and appreciating!
-TomNJerry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumimon

this is beautiful..so emotional..really loved the pace of your writing dear...

thank you am delighted! ... truly appreciate!