Calling all RRians-yaad ayenge woh pal (OPEN NOW)-Note pg 6

-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
               Hello RRians 
as RANGRASIYA is ending I just wanted  to make this about our forum and its members...
"I started watching the show...then I came to this forum...I found so many members who go crazy over the show like me...who love PARO and RUDRA to the core...Met some really good Writers they made me understand the show and characters better...when I saw RANGRASIYA Through some people's eyes I understood how beautiful the show is👏👏... I met some crazy fun loving people with whom I share  a really good bond which I think  can be continued life long😃...we did every thing together...worked hard for keeping the forum on top...voted like crazy to get some awards for our show and actors...discussed &dissected  every single promo ,spoiler and article about RR😆😆 ... we went gaga over every romantic scene in the show❤️...fought together with Bashers😉😆...what more I can say I enjoyed every single moment on the forum so much...Now I wanna Thank every single RRian for making my experience wonderful...Thanks  a lot"

⭐️Now I gonna say about some special people with whom I share  a special bond ... thank you so much Aurin and Deeps for making My experience beautiful...I am staying now in the forum just coz of these two people...I love you both❤️
⭐️I have so many other people on the forum as friends...But I m not gonna mention all those names here 

⭐️Here comes something special for every active forum member...we tried to cover almost all the people ...sorry if I missed your name and please accept My apology

⭐️I want all of you to share your experiences With show rangrasiya and the how was your experience in the forum...please all the members who are now dull and inactive come out of your shell and share last few words...please its a request

⭐️I wanna thank deeps Deeps and Auru for helping me in making this special post...sorry bugging you both so so much😆😆😉...all credit goes to them...thanks again

😆😛p.s-I am not all a a good writer..but tried something...bear with me

Edited by -himu- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-himu- thumbnail
⭐️Joseph_A-An absolute wonderful and warming member known for his Daily ITs and SBB/SBS/Offscreen segments with his wonderful CAPS and a special mention of being the most friendliest member even to the newest of new members here in the forum. he is loved by almost all members of the forum.
⭐️princesssunara-The one and only PARO girl of this forum who gives phenomenal posts on PARO's POV so convincingly which made many to understand that character in such depth. A die-hard fan of SANAYA to the extend of putting her real life to backseat for her birthday preparations.
⭐️CrazyAmie-One of the most friendliest member who keeps all others always smiling by creating posts on their Birthdays, on becoming SMs, Goldies, Dazzlers, Sizzlers, Rockers, etc and also special posts to lift the spirits of members who are down..Her daily LU needs special mention and was much appreciated when she provided her own version of update even on days when episode didn't air just to bring smiles on other members..Gem of a person..

⭐️MoronskiMallika-A Hard Rock and confident member whose POVs are always spot on and always positive who doesn't take any crap from others.  Her posts always carries such beautiful insight it is almost impossible to disagree with her POV. 
⭐️DiyaS-One of the friendliest sensible member who has been in this forum from the starting and  gives beautiful straight forward today's takes since beginning of the show and now giving "Today's Take" with T,sweta,Hope. A great fan of Sanaya who defends for her every time in the most polite manner without hurting others.
⭐️-sush-A sensible member who used to rock the forum with her neutral views through "Sushpectives"..She has the most convincing power to satisfy both group of fans through her insight..We still miss her in this forum though the other members are continuing her work in the form of "Today's take"
⭐️serialjunkie-Absolute lovable member known for her "Phatpatiya post" which were the ultimate laughter dose for all. Her witty , naughty, drooly posts even reached Ashish who even acknowledged the name "Moochiya" even by her..Though she is missed at present her posts still lingers in our minds..

⭐️*shruti*- I thank her from the bottom of My heart for all the contribution she made to RR forum...forum is  incomplete without her posts on daily SBB ,SBS other video segments...she is a true RR fan
⭐️preggy-The cutest younger member of the forum known for her hilarious gutter posts who keeps the whole forum rocking and buzzing with all her naughtiness. She is the lovable cute sister for many in this forum who always smiles at all situations.
⭐️Guinea-A most sensible mature member of the forum who never loose her cool in any situations. She takes active part in the TRP thread every thursday and has more insight knowledge on the marketing side to stop the bashers in their limits with her bang-on views. Also a great SANAYA fan but who never fails to appreciate ASHISH whenever needed..
⭐️Cute_Ash-One of the most talented GIF maker of this forum who is best at what she does. Her GIFS were even acknowledged by Ashish and a very sweet member to interact...GIF Queen
⭐️Naach_Basanthi-I can say that she is one of the great writers on the forum.her posts are always super hits..and were absolutely interesting...her witty comments are icing on the cake...loves sanaya...we still miss her on forum...
⭐️TitliBaisa-A sweetest member whose Timtimasti posts gives smiles on everyones faces..She was known for creating these posts to make members happy by showing Myra as Paro even after knowing the inevitable..A hardworking member of the forum to keep the forum buzzing.thank you for updating Music library 😊
⭐️Hope- A lovely member who gives takes straight from the heart and loves to be positive mostly without hurting others. Her posts are the part of the Today's take and too contributes to the forum at daily basis inspite of being busy in real life.

⭐️eveline- a very good writer...  described parud scenes really beautifully...made us understood the depth of the scenes and unspoken emotions of rudra...some of eveline's comments were funny

⭐️shonasandy-she is one of the oldest members of the forum...huge sanaya fan...she always tries to keep the forum active...we should thank her for posting every article related to RR in the forum
⭐️Jaz1990-used to be the most active member of the forum and a great parud shipper...she never miss to comment on any post...now she is in a period of hibernation after paro's death
⭐️cruze-RR forum ki teacher ji...takes attendence,gives LU's...love her funny posts and comments...
⭐️napstermonster-One of the most intelligent writer of this forum who never hurts others. Her stories were the souls of this forum in the initial stage especially the series "Navrasas" initiated by her and "Today & Tomorrow" series have etched an unerasable  place in the hearts of all RRians..This forum dearly misses her impeccable writings.

-himu- thumbnail
⭐️PhoenixRising-A very honest writer who makes her posts daily one today's take straight from heart...convinces her views clearly...a very friendly member
⭐️ultimaterudra-aka sweta  ultimate collage maker of the forum old sushpectives and new today's take are incomplete without her hear touching collages...A great rudra fan and an ever great parud fan...one of the sweetest member of the forum
⭐️bluemoon255-Nishu is a sweet person...huge parud fan always give hard time to RuRo and Vira shippers😆😆
⭐️senbonZakura-A great writer whose stories were always soul touching which were such delight to read..Weekends were incomplete without her stories those days. We miss U immensely..
⭐️jyoti06-she gives great analysis episodes...her predictions almost always come true...she gave very nice point of view
⭐️SPrabha-A very friendly member though landed late in RR forum made her presence strong by her loving and caring nature towards other members..Her special encouragement shown towards saving the show was unmatchable..A great RR and parud fan who never failed to give daily takes since the day she joined the forum.
⭐️tvbug2011-used to be very active in the forum...used to give very good analysis about episode
⭐️-Zara- Beautiful writer...Parud fan...she gives us some pretty good stories...nice thread maker
⭐️tvbuf-sanaya fan...tells her opinions honestly...very active on the forum
⭐️showviewer-sanaya fan...reminds us about daily comments on profiles and buzz...u can see her posts on Diya's thread
⭐️CandYlicious-Fun loving topic maker...some of her posts are really funny...some are emotional
⭐️shona_arshilover-naughty kid on the forum...gives hard time to bashers...lively and chirpy member...shivi is fav member of RR MODS...soon you will see her as DT of next sanaya's show forum😆😆
⭐️DN_2012-loves Rangrasiya especially Rudra...never fails to give her opinion honestly
⭐️SanzBarbie-Hugest sanaya fan on the forum...loves sanaya to the core ...keeps the forum active but absent now a days
⭐️-CrazySobtian..honest and straight farward
⭐️Tenessean-A very very sweetest member of this forum who gives daily takes in the form of moments inside "Today's take"..Her acrostic for daily episode is more popular in this forum..A very warm and friendly member who never hurt anyone..
⭐️Msfrootie-Damn funny and witty post Maker...love her sense of humor ...one of the best writers on forum
⭐️ddfan2012-she is very smart post maker...you can find her regular posts on Sushpectives and today's takes
⭐️parud143-chor of RR forum ...keeps the forum very active by making regular posts and funny comments
⭐️tellylover202-Keeps the forum updated with all the tweets and news about RR...like BBC of forum

-himu- thumbnail
⭐️Exprimere-used to be active on the forum...very honest and clever thread maker
⭐️Zeeliciousxo-very intelligent and honest member...loves Rangrasiya and parud so much...very good writer and can explain her point of view clearly...you can see her mostly on diya's post and sush's posts
⭐️Asr-ki-sam-samia loves rangrasiya and sanaya...very active you can see her commenting and liking every post
⭐️SanayaIsBest-Huge sanaya fan...mature and sweet member
⭐️stunning.Ayesha-she is the bai of the forum once a bai always a bai..loves samrat...she gives take on the episode with in ten min of the episode...if they show samrat with in 2 min😆😆
⭐️desisoapie-Beautiful writer...many FF readers are her fans...lovely member with friendly nature
⭐️deepsel-deeps is the friendliest and most hard working members of RR forum...in a  very short time she became one of us...she knows how to respect people...her positivity and lively nature keeps the forum alive...good writer well known for Positive ramblings posts and her letters (now I stop)😆😆😆
⭐️Ashna_30-How can any one don't know about her...ardent Ashish fan...what ever is the situation she supports him...loves him to the core(crazy for Ashish and Rudra)
⭐️FairyLliquidSoap-very smart thread maker...made really good posts in the forum...her kostins can give makers hear attacks
⭐️sadhanasoumya-very friendly member of the forum...tries to keep forum Active in every possible way
⭐️JJKKL-life of "hope and faith" thread...lovey member...now making posts with the name "RR through my eyes"...She is a very witty and hilarious writer who is known for her crisp takes inside "Today's take" and her stories
⭐️sajni786-huge rangrasiya fan...very emotional...makes lovely posts...and gives reply to every member on her posts... she left forum along with paro
⭐️shreya_rc-she gave some analysis about episodes good writer
⭐️vibhutil-smart TM ...knows how to handle with forum members...huge RR and sanaya fan...used to be active in TRP thread too
⭐️Meenu_luvs_ASR-her MBC we love dat she is our addicted panda, always make us laugh with her funny comments(meenu arshi crazy)
⭐️Barbiedoll_sona-used to be very active...loves rangrasiya and mkes lovely posts
⭐️msin-has very different POV on every episode...u can see this person's comments on sush's posts...
⭐️_silverlining_Archie very mature and sweet... analyse the situation beautifully...
⭐️-sanayaholic-smart TM and great sanaya fan
⭐️Parud_Forever-Ravi da dhim tana girl, she gave us good analysis of epis frm RR1, she is our bg guy's gf, u saw her in many post praising  nd defending dat dhim tana boy

-himu- thumbnail
⭐️spirit-How can any one for forget spiritsa's stick figures and predictions ... Really good with words
⭐️Skyfall-good at making posts in a detailed manner without missing any point
⭐️vanitha3d-one of the most active members of RRforum...love the collages and pictures posted by her
⭐️CrazyBoy._Hd_.-Huge sanaya and RR fan...nice TM and TRP thread is incomplete without him
⭐️prettypri -she is inactive now...used to make good posts
⭐️-Swetz-she has strong point of view,sanaya fan,gives hard time to bashers with danda
⭐️Paro_rudra-One of the youngest member of the forum but biggest fan of Parud(I still remember how she completed A complete AT alone😆😆😆)
⭐️Hema_G-Hem bhai was here to flirt with members but RR khatam khatam hotey hotey sab k bhai ban gaye, again she gives funny comments
⭐️semanti-used to be active now inactive in the forum...godd posts maker
⭐️lavalina-A sweetest member of the forum who gives her takes inside Jo's IT posts..She is known for her bubblyness and her style of writing takes in hindi. A very warming and friendly member who never gets sad on any situation and makes others smile too
⭐️reeha...k-Great PARUD fan ...straight farward and smart
⭐️_AngryBirdour famous chidiya, chidu is sweet nd active member, she posts moment of da day ( among dem most of dem was moh-mala related) dnt b surprise chidu is moh-mala premi😆😆😉
⭐️shruathi-Sanaya fan...makes lovely posts
⭐️ttt1- one of the very few neutral members on the forum..very smart
⭐️believe77-A lovely member who became very active in the recent days with her hilarious takes inside Jo's post and also her drool worthy PARUD pics.She stalks the twitter and brings us various tweets about RR to the forum..
⭐️nijyoti-Used to be active now inactive
⭐️...Pwincess...funny, emotional, friendly, sweet member, parud nd RR fan..she made some really good nd emtional posts 
⭐️-Koeli_Appy-give wu, makes nice siggies,has keen eyes, always picks bloopers, nice writer...RR banner made by her
⭐️VIMAL.M- sanaya fan and one of the very few sensible people on forum and straight forward 
⭐️lovearshi93-Cute,sensitive and Biggest Paro's fan

-himu- thumbnail
⭐️Absoluv-This person is well known for her reaction posts in RR forum...we absolutely loved all her hilarious reaction posts...
⭐️Fadila55-Thank you for all your contribution to the RR forum...we all absolutely appreciate the way you shared details of UK ratings of RR on forum every day
⭐️Bioinfo_Chaitu-one of the greatest fans for Ashish aka Rudra on RR forum...and chaitu is a part of funny gang on RR forum
⭐️jules- very smart and funny thread maker...her posts are absolutely hilarious
⭐️goguma-very sweet sanish fan ... her comments bring smile on your face
⭐️I-Heart-Sanz- clearly sanayaholic 😉
⭐️sofna- seen mostly on sushpectives and jyoti's thread...she has nice point of view
⭐️Oyster- sanish fan...how can we forget her recent gifts to sanish...love her posts too...she has nice POV
⭐️Oldestfan-She is great Rudra fan...one of those in the forum with a total different POV about RR...absoultely love her straight farward answers
⭐️amaia-very active in RR forum...huge RR and parud fan...really attached with the show
⭐️AreYaar-I think most of RRians agree to disagree with her...she is a huge Rudra fan(I think so)
⭐️-purnima- She is one of those members who is in RR forum since day one...best part about her posts is her positive view on every episode and caps are absolutely gorgeous
⭐️jazzyMohd- used to very active in the forum initially now disappeared
⭐️IAmMayFlower- sanaya Fan ,PARUD lover, good at giving analysis

⭐️parud4infinity-selena gomez 786 changed her named just for parud...she is a huge fan of RR and PARUD... used to be very active ...helped so much in keeping the forum on the top of chart always...thanks to her
⭐️DexterRocks--though many of us fought with this person I absolutely thank her for her contribution to RR forum
⭐️JyotiBthakur-she is one the Active members of RR forum..she absolutely love to do anything for RR people and a person with friendly nature

⭐️incandescenet-very good writer has nice POV
⭐️Zeffy2k2-many of us are absolutely amazed with her organising skills and memory...absolutely love her skills...for got to tell...well known ROCK HARD member
⭐️ritureuben-very active and parud FF writer
⭐️sandyjerry-sandhya aka sand of RR forum is cutest sand😆😆huge RR and parud fan

-himu- thumbnail
⭐️-Nuzrat-Sanaya fan...but she have aa very different point of view on every thing😊
⭐️sonam.M-freindly and witty forum member..rudra's sister😆
⭐️khushiparo-very sensible active member of the forum
⭐️arnavkhushi69-love her for her efforts to make Sanish ND RR win award shows...thank you for updating about all the awards everytime
⭐️Berryblush07-youngest yet mature member of the forum now inactive due to school
⭐️R-R-R-Rahul bahi one of the very active silent member of the forum...you can see his likes on almost every post but no comments😆😆😆 (he completed one Ashish AT one PARUD AT alone👏😆😉)
⭐️nernia-Sanaya fan ...very nice person with friendly nature
⭐️charmingsanaya-Biggest sanaya fan ...she loves sanaya to the core but not very active in RR forum
⭐️Mesmerisingsanz-great sanaya fan...dont ever try to mess with her😆😆😆
⭐️GA5if-Again a beautiful writer...people love her funny posts
⭐️Edna-Philip-she is sweet member, gives sweet replies, she makes b'day and congo posts and for the first time opened tamil cc
⭐️spate22-Huge sanish fan always reminds us vote for them
⭐️multimedia-used to be a silent member...but lately she started making posts and the edits she post r absolutely beautiful...Ashish fan
⭐️sunset-very frank and Honest person...left the forum along with paro...now seen only in frustration thread
⭐️aaliah3108-One of the very sweetest members of the forum...used to be silent...now active...Huge parud and RR fan
⭐️sarusri-she is a lovely person love s RR sanaya and paro
⭐️priyabanu-Huge sanaya fan comes to defend sanaya whenever bashers make their appearnce
⭐️wanderer-very good writer...describes beautifully
⭐️Addicted 2 sanz-you can tell by her name how much she loves sanaya...popular among bashers...if you say something bad about sanaya or RR rockstar zeenu sword ke saath chali ayegi😆😆
⭐️Arshi.sugi.ipk-very sweet member.RR fan,yoy can ser commenting TFS and thank you on every post
⭐️shyam.jha-made funny posts with reactions and made forum wasis happy
⭐️luvukhushi-Huge sanaya fan...she is not active now a days she is busy with her 2o kids and 2 hubbies🤣helpful and sweet member with nice POV
⭐️Afwan- she is really attached with RR,parud fan sweet member
⭐️Baki-she is not active now a days but updates music gallery regularly...thank you
⭐️Blue_rose1605-great RR fan...very sweet helping and active member
⭐️MonayaAshiq4ever-makes great siggies...very intelligent and makes nice posts on joseph's thread ...very helpful and can do magic with words
⭐️shutter-gives nice analysis now a days stays mostly on today's take
⭐️kbtr-Huge sanaya fan ...you can see her on every voting related post...she is always there to help members
⭐️vivriti_suvian2-amazing siggie maker you can see her only on celebration posts
⭐️winneluvsarun-very active sweet helping member...sanish fan
⭐️kirim-Huge sanish and parud fan and lovabla member of RR forum
⭐️ _sush_,sanz parudholic,snayaholic,DESAI,neet2407,crazy rudra fan,rudraforever,Bluesky,disteengirl,manngeetforever,
khushi_sobti,psagars,misscrazyfan,immira,katelyn,sdf21,Zanayaforver kirim,kirtibha,newsoapfan,MyAtmaMinksaba,P.srinivas,crazy410,
Swania_1,Swania_2,SIZZLER,vancouver_BC,binimoti,buttercup
singaporefan,sanayairanifans,orpi,love anime,purpleorchids,
bushkhan1996,mpat,fansush,.shona,temptations.neloufer,SS88,
aniakool,nine2,leanne_1983,snowfall,bolt,bkambar,RRviewer,
Deedeepa1

are some other regular forum members
⭐️decent07,lavanya 08,ipkknd10,fimiramak,hopelesness,looser01 are some of the silent active members of the forum...thank you for liking every post in RR forum...hope you come out of your hibernation to share your experiences now
⭐️Thanks to some people like catz.Rangrasiya(she loves sanaya actually) for increasing view points of the forum...her user name itself says how much she loves RR and sanaya

will be updating...sorry if I missed any one here
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
my doc basanti himu 🤗
thnx for this post
i guess u missed one member
Himu-She is the sweetest friendly member, huge RR fan ( and we all know dat), she did a great job to maintain forum rank, she is really helpful member, and always brings positive vibe , without her RR forum is incomplete and i know all members will agree with me
( agar mujhse koi pehle ask karta toh yehi bolti but recently we came to know the bitter truth she is invisible mod😲 and yes Raj Nalayek's gf😡)

i got really good friends in this forum, had awesome time, met with wonderful people
want to say thnx to all for making this journey beautiful
and sorry if i hurt someone ( except bashers)
all members added different shade of colors here and this forum became nice place to hang around
pretty much everyone had good time here on bang on posts, crazy polls
even stalkers, bashers, closet fans could not stay away from us
this forum will always remain special to me for u guys
thnk u 🤗

Edited by CrazyAmie - 9 years ago
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My wonderful Himu sweetheart...

First of all my innumerable hugs and kisses for putting your heart and soul in this post to appreciate each and every member of this forum...

🤗

U left the most important member of this forum..Yes 

HIMU: A very very hard working, loving , caring member of this RR forum without whom the forum wouldn't have sustained the present ranking in the long run..She never forgets to comment and give likes to all the posts made in this forum..RR forum is almost a second home for her..Always shows love and care to all members..

I personally need to thank my dear HIMU for making me earn my place in this forum since she was one of the member recognized me in the first place along with Lavi and taught me how to survive in this place..And she is continuing that love and support till this day and will continue even after this..I love you HIMU with all my heart 😳😳..You truly became a part of my real family now as a little sister.

To my dear RRians:

Words seems countless and inefficient to describe my love for all of you..I will definitely make a separate post to thank you before the last day but I take this place to share my feelings, about the changes you guys have brought in my life in these 3 months..

A very introvert, not so friendly deepa has become a likable most friendly deepsel for most of you because of your immense love and care who guys showered upon me..I deeply , truly from the bottom of my heart thank you to all of you for giving my life a second chance to live my way..I entered this forum with no friends but will exit with whole family..

I am forever indebited to you my RR family..God bless U all.. May you all be successful in all your endeavors..

Cheers 🤗
Edited by deepsel - 9 years ago
-himu- thumbnail
thread is open now guys...plz continue posting😊
thanks...😊