yuvreenani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello SGians. dis post is abt my love for ShiviTi. i am their huge pankhi no AC hehe...
okkay, i think Shivin and Smiriti make a beautiful jodi, they compliment each other. every off screen pic/segment of them had been a treat to watch.

Firstly about Smiriti i'd say shez the most versatile and talented actress of TV. from Karol Bagh to Suvreen Guggal to Itti Si Khushi, she is phenomenal. just love her and looking forward to her show.

Shivin is also one of the finest TV actors. No one could of played yuvraj better than him. his present show cvs destroyed his character -_-
waiting for his nxt show.he has potential to do well!

lol sorry for dis essay :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yuvreenani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and also Hello Nazomel, if ur reading this. i never gotta talk to you. i heard a lot about you. would love to talk to u as i heard so much abt u :D
hugs
krupaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you andy 
Shivti have awesome presence onscreen when they come togather.
Their offscreen segments were always fun to watch and i miss them so much ðŸ˜­
Yeh both shivin and smriti are back onscreen with new co stars but defo the magic they created by playing yuvreen cant be recreated.
Just hope once again they come back soon togather.
Onscreen na sahi to offscreen hi ðŸ˜‰
mizzle22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes yes yes..indeed yuvreen were a magical pair..they were one of the few that could set the screens on fire by means of just a few words, a mere handshake,hug etc..such was the chemistry between the characters of Yuvi and Suvreen..brilliantly portrayed by Shiviti..😊
Miss them loads and loads..
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Andy it wasnt an essay

Loved your post totally agree Shiviti both are amazing actors and compliment each other nicely loved them as Yuvreen they have magical chemistry... Hope to see them in a new show in the future together