FARWELL to O gujariya with new promo ! Akash Apoorv both tipped off

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
new promo has been released, and it looks like three pairs have been finalized. both akash/samar and sharuya/apoorv won't be seen and ada will be seen married to juinaiid ๐Ÿคข and shaleen is confrimed the only lead for Vaibhavi the new swati...
so with this i give a heartening farewell to this show. i don't have patience watching yet another crap drama. its no longer the show displaying woman empowernment its some sort of a love hate story which i m least bothered to watch. hv skipped today's episode too...will watch online only to see apoorv. the show has gone in dumps. 

bye bye guys...i will miss rumana, nash, suni and saranghee others too who participated to keep this forum active. !!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.GirishKumar thumbnail
I watched this show only for the concept and Apoorv Singh. I'm a big fan of Shaleen Malhotra, I heard he was going to play a villain on the show and I was happy to see him onscreen, but I didn't expect him to replace Apoorv like its such a big disappointment! I love Apoorv and his character Shaurya even more! 
And seriously? I thought Ada marrying Junaid would somehow be stopped since Ada and Samar love each other, but even THAT'S not happening! Then Ada will go to London, is SHE still gonna be on the show? Who knows. ๐Ÿ˜’ 
This show is going down the drains, I expected better from 4Lions sorry.
Snehal is a lot better than Swati, yeah I admit I didn't like Snehal's acting, (even when she's talking to herself, she's screaming. ANNOYING) but she was pretty and shared great chemistry with Shaurya. Swati on the other hand is plain weird. I thought I would give her a chance but lol her face annoys me, she doesn't look anything like Snehal, her hairstyle doesn't suit her, and I don't want to hurt anyone with anything I say, its just my opinion, and she does not look good with Shaurya AT ALLL. ewww. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
.Sumi. thumbnail
Seriously Rhea i too felt that Akash is also out with the way Ada-Samar relation was moving and got it confirmed in yesterday's episode.

whoa...im all happy for ruining such a wonderful show ๐Ÿ‘

1st Snehal then Apoorv and Akash yayyy...yippeee...until yesterday's episode i felt what if they give a twist in atleast Ada-Samar relation...also what if we get to see Apoorv again...so chances..

All thanks to Channel V and the PH...excellent job guys cos im so done with show...will just watch it today if so they show Akash and Apoorv...yes the main concept for which i signed this show is gone and for me the show last lost its charm...

New promo was like ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก...i was like this is it???

Nice meeting u guys Nash,Rhea,Sarangee๐Ÿค—
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
As expected well it's not the prob of this production house only if you are watching any show on Indian telly especially when it make a kickass start you should croos the finger and be ready for the death end soon 
RIP may it gets shut down pretty soon..my best wishes too !!! 
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I wish this show to be a huge flop now n i m cursing gul frm the button of my hrt, hope all her shows frm now on wards wont wrk fr 3/4 mnths too :/ n rhea i will miss u all too.. Hum baat karenge apporv k grp pe :)
laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NATURESHIVANI

As expected well it's not the prob of this production house only if you are watching any show on Indian telly especially when it make a kickass start you should croos the finger and be ready for the death end soon 

Can't agree more๐Ÿ˜†
laila1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saranghae

I wish this show to be a huge flop now n i m cursing gul frm the button of my hrt, hope all her shows frm now on wards wont wrk fr 3/4 mnths too :/ n rhea i will miss u all too.. Hum baat karenge apporv k grp pe :)

Hi, I am new on this forum & I sincerely hope you won't mind me quoting your comment. ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
I don't know how previous actors of OG were so I am not gonna discuss it.
But one should not blame PH for replacing the actors. PH are only businessmen, they are interested in TRPs coz that is what get them money & it's not wrong at all. I know many fans are hurt but do you really think this show would have got a change with such a  low TRP?? the answer is simple NO.
So if PH is taking desperate steps to survive, We should not blame them๐Ÿ˜Š

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laila1994

Hi, I am new on this forum & I sincerely hope you won't mind me quoting your comment. ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
I don't know how previous actors of OG were so I am not gonna discuss it.
But one should not blame PH for replacing the actors. PH are only businessmen, they are interested in TRPs coz that is what get them money & it's not wrong at all. I know many fans are hurt but do you really think this show would have got a change with such a  low TRP?? the answer is simple NO.
So if PH is taking desperate steps to survive, We should not blame them๐Ÿ˜Š

lolzz...ur saying this only becoz SHALEEN is entering right...what if he was replaced without a notice. sour grapes for sure.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
laila1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

lolzz...ur saying this only becoz SHALEEN is entering right...what if he was replaced without a notice. sour grapes for sure.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Nope I am not saying this coz Shaleen is entering the show but coz I truly believe what I said.
Gul has disappointed me many times , first with Geet & then with Arjun yet I never cursed her coz I truly believe she is only a businesswoman & in business emotions don't count. It's my POV only๐Ÿ˜Š

PS. I am not saying one can not be disappointed but cursing the PH is not justified. 
Edited by laila1994 - 9 years ago