Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: laila1994

Nope I am not saying this coz Shaleen is entering the show but coz I truly believe what I said.
Gul has disappointed me many times , first with Geet & then with Arjun yet I never cursed her coz I truly believe she is only a businesswoman & in business emotions don't count. It's my POV only😊

PS. I am not saying one can not be disappointed but cursing the PH is not justified. 

still not buying it my friend. let's see if shaleen kicks out in a week, then would love to c ur reaction 🤣 

P.S. it would be better if u guys keep ur discussions around ur fav. we don't care about the replacement anyhow, but the disappointed ppl have every right to express themselves especially when there is no reason given for replacements. Trp's can't be the only reason as a show primarily takes around 4 months to register on charts. and here there were no promotions, promos no advertising nothing. just three girls singing o gujariya W*F. please for heaven's sake. the newly ppl entering the forum and haven't gone through these 2 months kindly do not give us any GYAN. we already had enough -_- 
laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

still not buying it my friend. let's see if shaleen kicks out in a week, then would love to c ur reaction 🤣 

P.S. it would be better if u guys keep ur discussions around ur fav. we don't care about the replacement anyhow, but the disappointed ppl have every right to express themselves especially when there is no reason given for replacements. Trp's can't be the only reason as a show primarily takes around 4 months to register on charts. and here there were no promotions, promos no advertising nothing. just three girls singing o gujariya W*F. please for heaven's sake. the newly ppl entering the forum and haven't gone through these 2 months kindly do not give us any GYAN. we already had enough -_- 

Did I ever said one should not express the disappointment??? I think you should improve your english first. 
Oh. I am really sorry I express my views *Sarcastic enough*
You can either agree with that or disagree as far as it's in civilized way.
About the 'Gyan' that was not for you, I didn't  quote your comment. did I?? But no you still took it personally. It is your problem not mine. I would express my view wherever I want to regardless what else might think. I don't wanna stretch it further so Peace-out. 

Edited by laila1994 - 9 years ago
Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Rhea..i toh left watching this show already. I regret my decision of why did i even choose to watch this. Will miss u loads. We will talk through scraps..stay blessed.
Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Rhea : chill yaar., these good talks are there coz its not their eye piece whose thrown out of the show. When the show will still have low Trp in future and will get banged out with abrupt ending..then we will see if they remain this even . Ye show toh gaya.
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nash..

Hey Rhea..i toh left watching this show already. I regret my decision of why did i even choose to watch this. Will miss u loads. We will talk through scraps..stay blessed.

nash m still at paanch forum re...paanch stars r making comebacks in episodics u should come there fast 
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is for all well atleast after my bitter experience of Indian telly 
Just mark this principle don't get personally attached to any show let the cvs do what they want to do in trp race or in thier so called majboories or with actor type of issues we don't do anything 
So just see and forget 
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

The topic of shaleen leave in week then we all four lion viewers are taste this as we all taste the ""our fav "" out from the show 
We don't care for this any more atleast not me 
Edited by NATURESHIVANI - 9 years ago

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
after they taking snehal out and apoo gng missing
akash neha is d  only reason i stick to the show still  wat the yaar they gone  mad big tym samar is still there in todays epi but i knw adaa being missing :/  veer gne be center of the focus gawdd they messed up big tym