Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetystubborn

They both widely deserve it as no one 👍🏼 Ashwini as great as she was in the role of the ruthless foster mother of Emperor as Mahamanga , Simone Singh as the cynical , cool-blooded , obsessive and extremely vengeful mistress of Sakshi Goenka , who can go over any heights to cover up the dirty deeds of her own son ! I don't know if folks here are following EHT show , you would agree with me , how naturally , elegantly and stunningly she portrays the role in her own way , with such a class , without any OTT ! Both are perfect in their own playing avatar , am so happy that both of them won 🥳  Thanks ya my Rima 🤗

no i do not follow that show 
but i feel tanveer in QH could have got it with MA 
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rima4ever

no i do not follow that show 
but i feel tanveer in QH could have got it with MA 

I totally disagree as even me I do often follow QH due to the flavour of romance in it and I have seen performance of Tanveer but audience directly recognize her due to the OTT expression , acting and BGM without any thrill and suspense as villain and that's not called a best villain , villlain is like Sakshi Goenka as Simone Singh and Mahamanga as Ashwini Kalsekar , with enigmatic and obscure personnality forming lots of suspenses and questions among audience , they aren't OTT , they're naturally portraying their own avatars as if it was scripted and made for them , Ashwini's performance you have already seen but just watch any random episode of EHT with Simone's scene in it , the way she delivers her lines , her gests , her acts , everything is gracefully measured and not to mention that Simone Singh is also a stunning beauty ! Just watch and see who is more deserving Tanveer or Sakshi Goenka ! 
bokul thumbnail

I totally disagree as even me I do often follow QH due to the flavour of romance in it and I have seen performance of Tanveer but audience directly recognize her due to the OTT expression , acting and BGM without any thrill and suspense as villain and that's not called a best villain , villlain is like Sakshi Goenka as Simone Singh and Mahamanga as Ashwini Kalsekar , with enigmatic and obscure personnality forming lots of suspenses and questions among audience , they aren't OTT , they're naturally portraying their own avatars as if it was scripted and made for them , Ashwini's performance you have already seen but just watch any random episode of EHT with Simone's scene in it , the way she delivers her lines , her gests , her acts , everything is gracefully measured and not to mention that Simone Singh is also a stunning beauty ! Just watch and see who is more deserving Tanveer or Sakshi Goenka ! 

sorry dear i did not mean to hurt or offend u 
i do not see either qh nor eht 
i just felt that may be tanveer have got
last year may be she had got ?
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail

sorry dear i did not mean to hurt or offend u 
i do not see either qh nor eht 
i just felt that may be tanveer have got
last year may be she had got ?

Aiyooo love , I said only I disagree with your point of view then what's the meaning of hurt ? I agree most of the time we both have same point of views but we both are totally liberal to have different POVS as well and I respect your opinion here , I just shared that I disagree to it that's all 🤗 
bokul thumbnail

Aiyooo love , I said only I disagree with your point of view then what's the meaning of hurt ? I agree most of the time we both have same point of views but we both are totally liberal to have different POVS as well and I respect your opinion here , I just shared that I disagree to it that's all 🤗 

well yes u r right
do u see jamai raja ?
i am thinking to watch it 
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail

well yes u r right
do u see jamai raja ?
i am thinking to watch it 

Well , I did watch one of random epis as I didn't follow it from the beginning , just heard that it did well on trip chart from the starting itself so watched it but wasn't that blowned or impressed even more when I came to learn that the producer of show is Akshay Kumar knowing how a brilliant actor Akshay himself is !
bokul thumbnail

Well , I did watch one of random epis as I didn't follow it from the beginning , just heard that it did well on trip chart from the starting itself so watched it but wasn't that blowned or impressed even more when I came to learn that the producer of show is Akshay Kumar knowing how a brilliant actor Akshay himself is !

ohh but i feel the concept is good
i man just imagine a jamai teaching lessons to a ziddi saas
it will be fun i think 
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: lajni

yeaa MM winning 👏

😃