Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Anil comes with cops to arrest Sarika with an intention that she wants Abhay's uncle's flat in mumbai, but she twists & gets away.
Vikram comes as Santa and with Naani & wishes the kids & the biggest Hug he gives Shobha!! Sarika is also rite there.
Vikram gifts Shobha windchime ahe loves it.
Sarika remembers him giftihg the same to her but she said ut was cheqp FB.
Santa Vikram gifts Sarika an empty box
Vikram keeps looking at Shobha ans Sarika comes across and pushes the lamp post but Vikram goes to save Shobha ignoring Sarika.
Naani gives a twist to Sarika tellin her that ahe will prepare for Vikram & his loves marriage
Sarika's nite mare being arrested and she screams Shobha hears all that & she asks her whats the matter.
Sarika makes excuses about the way she feels ahe is Abahy's death cause & she is in court etc.

Naani tells Vikram to practice his proposal speech with Her!!

He finds it funny to do with a motti shobha

& smiles & walks away!!

Naani prays babaji that Vikram ki naaya par kar de!!

Precap: shobha has a cold bug & she wears Vikram'sjacket & comeshome Sarika asks whos jacket.
shanti05 thumbnail
Hope I disnt miss anything Swetha do watch when u gwt a chance.
shinyvani thumbnail
                               2014 is coming to an end on a good note as our APU was back with a bang as VIKRAM AHUJA 😃 and 2015 will start on a new hope as we all want to see him often on screen with challenging roles 👍🏼.
                           APU, may this new year bring you all the success to reach greater heights and all the happiness that can cherrish for rest of your life 😊.

HAPPY and PROPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL APU FANS, have a blast 😎.
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I just hope after adhy some good offer is waiting for Apurva
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asdpsanmol

I just hope after adhy some good offer is waiting for Apurva

A viewer has told that Harsh could have been put opposite to Sonali

Humbly  I contradict on that factor.

Apurva excels in romantic as well as other types likes in ASA.

After so many auditions ADHY people have selected him to act with Sonali.

Definitely Harsh would have been a  colossal mis fit if he would have been chosen in Apu's place.

The poetic nature of the story is due to the on going chemistry between Apurva and Sonali.
shinyvani thumbnail
                           SPECTACULAR performance by APU, just spectacular in yesterday's episode ⭐️ ⭐️.
In previous episodes you have made us to laugh and feel.the pain, but yesterday you just made all your fans cry through your phenomenal performance 😭. The kind of intensity that you carried through out the episode is commendable 👏👏.
                      Still falling short of words to describe yesterdays performance APU 😊, one thing for sure APU, you made all.your fans to.fall in love with you once again ❤️. 

A tight hug to you APU from all your fans 😛 and love you, just love you for whatever you have done so far ❤️  and keep that going 😃.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Article on Apurva & Shilpa.. 😳 
http://www.asianage.com/tv/rakshanda-played-cupid-us-apurva-agnihotri-and-shilpa-saklani-670
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
New Spolier on ADHY - 10th Feb '15 

Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Yeh:

Shobha feels she lost everything in her life, and Vikram saves her life from an accident. Vikram's love comes in her eyes as she senses his selfless bond with her. Vikram's support becomes Shobha's strength. He saves her once again when Sharda kicks out Shobha from her house, by not trusting her. Vikram defends Shobha and asks her to give back kids to Shobha. While Sharda supports Samarth this time, Vikram realizes Sarika's plan to cut Shobha's support pillars one by one. Vikram teams up with Shobha to expose Samarth by making him admit all his crimes, and even Sarika's brother in law Anil joins hands with Vikram to expose Sarika in Abhay's murder case.

Link :-

http://tellyreviews.com/2015/02/10/trs-median-spoilers-zing-15/

Edited by -Swetha- - 9 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
I hope these spoliers are along side with the stpry tellin
Vikram is doin all the running around & much of the homework to get Shobha's messed life fix!!

Sarika will not leave the fight easily as wants Vikram
i hope samarth & sarika have their face to face showdown smacked!!
They can finish each other off & vikram is the winner of this human behaviour ettiquite.
shanti05 thumbnail
Thank You Apurva Agnihotri for giving Vikram Ahuja!!
Beautiful Character !! Outstanding work by you!!
I truly hope your work is valued by the Indian Television Academy for this years male
Protagonist Award!!

Most deserving and valuable asset as an actor & artist for Indian Drama & television !!

Hope u come back soon!!

Untill then I am watching ADHY all over again!!!
      👏