Aryan of kahani entering kyunki

zaqia thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I think he will be the son of karan. I thought that nandini will be the next tulsi and karan the next mihir but i heard that ganga will be the next tulsi. I thought she was doing kkusum.

Ali to be Gen Next in 'Kyunki…'

The word has been circulating for a long time that Kyunki... will take a leap of another twenty years. But it will not happen until people are emotionally prepared to let go off Sudha Shivpuri in Ba's garb. But for now, we have a hint that Ali Hassan (Aryan of Kahaani) will be a part of it. "Shhhh..," is all Ali says.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
WHAT!!???!?!?!?!?!? WHO DA HELL IZ HE GUNNA PLAY?? HEZ SOOOOOOOO DAMNNN UGLY
sweetrani_neha thumbnail
ummmm....doesn't look so great....😆  shouldn't be karan's son bc karan looks too good...coudn't see how they'd be related😉😆
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont like him so much...he's okay..more suitable in negative roles...
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
he is a nice actor ..... but negative suits him ,... much like ansh
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail
yup!! i agree!! he shud a negative role cuz that will suit him!! he's pretty ugly though!!😆
*reema* thumbnail
ewww...hes such a bad actor!!!! and hes gonna play a generation younger then karan, nandini, damini, ganga and all them!😕
neha9 thumbnail
he is UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY couldnt ekta pick someone better???
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
yep!he iz soo gorilla looking!ekta alwayz finds such gorilla faces for her soapz!HUMUNGOUS BIGHEAD!🤢
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

BTW THIS PERSON ALI LOOKZ OLDER THANN OUR KARAN!😆

i donot tynk he will b playing karan's bachcha!n ganga iz da new tulsi?????????gawd!where ia this ekta takin this story to huh?