Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: vijay

Just tried updating mine and it worked fine.

Still I will be looking into the issue again. BTW make sure that the image you are trying to upload is less then 200kb.

Once you have updated your DP pic .. do let me know so that i can test at my end.

Regards,
Vijay

@VB, I am facing same problem whenever I upload new pic which is only 7kb it got upload then I click on "Crop Image" but but pic didn't get change.

I told you about this earlier too.
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Invisible_Wings

@VB, I am facing same problem whenever I upload new pic which is only 7kb it got upload then I click on "Crop Image" but but pic didn't get change.

My pic gets upload but not that which I select it uploads some old pic ðŸ˜• and my dp is also not changing from long time. Tired of that thing 
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Invisible_Wings

Please try now.
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

I am trying changing my dp but its showing me the old another pic of what I am selecting to be my dp. Why its happening like that ðŸ˜• 

My image is less than 200 kb and yup I can see ur new dp but I don't know why my dp is not changing and even the pic is not uploading which I want to upload as my dp.

I do see a new pic of Tom Cruis.. 
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Vijay plz solve my problem whenever I upload some new pic for my dp that pic doesn't get upload instead some other old pics gets uploads again and again.
DP is now changing but not that one which I wanted 
mikazuki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hate this DDoS attack..
both in my syllabus and on the internet...
IamSwapnali thumbnail
I have recently noticed delays while loading some pages. Not sure if it's related to DDoS attack as I have been experiencing it since few weeks now.

When I click on "Post Reply" or "My Watched Topics" it takes exceptionally long to load those pages.
Even when I open a thread it opens right away and I can see the first post, but takes 2-3 minutes to load the entire page and replies. After that I can navigate through the thread easily. But again posting a reply takes forever, and by the time it loads sometimes I forget what was it that I was replying to. 😕
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanku so much for solving the problem because i was facing a problem from 6 days was so dissapointed for not being able to post but now all is sorted...how to tackle it when aggain we face something like this in future...?But seriously thanks alot

Edited by mayurchan7 - 9 years ago
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Vijay plz solve my problem whenever I upload some new pic for my dp that pic doesn't get upload instead some other old pics gets uploads again and again.

DP is now changing but not that one which I wanted 

Exactly please help me too My DP Is Not Changing at all It's showing the Old DP only and more than 1 week now since My DP is old and It's not changing to the new one no matter how many times i try to update new pic it show's the old one only !! Plz help !! 
huy141120 thumbnail
WeddingForward.com is a leading online Blog and Social Wedding Community for modern brides. A source of inspiration, the website features photos of real weddings, fashion ideas, DIY tips, planning checklists, inspiration boards and answers to common wedding questions. Wedding vendors, popular colour schemes, wedding cakes, flowers and decor, hairstyle and makeup ideas, wedding dresses, engagement rings, are covered with great posts and beautiful photos.

http://www.weddingforward.com