Vaibhavi replaced today...Note some changes in Character also

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
new vaibhavi has been introduced...and i think she was decent. from a neutral point of view. but i would have loved if she had been introduced as a new character in the show.
however changes in the character can also be seen.

new vaib doesn't have any attitude.
new vaibhavi is far more sober. the fiesty blames are missing.
the look of the character is same, but its not fitting her. she needs a makeover also.

on the flip side, she doesn't have any chemistry with Apoorv :( also i can't believe 

all in all if i ignore some stuff. today's episode was good. i missed snehal though 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimie3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes it was good.The new girl did not disappoint and did her job well.But I miss the fire in her..Also,I think this haircut doesnt really suit her.She's looking weird.
Let's see how she manages to do this role.

But honestly,it is gonna be really difficult to imagine her opposite Apoorv.Snehal was just perfect. Really missed Snehal today. But let's hope for the best.
*fingers crossed*
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
May be somewhere but you have to agree she is right choice for vabhivi character 
.Sumi. thumbnail
Agree with u Rhea...u knw wat...wen kabir said Bhabhi iw as like u didn call her that wen Snehal was there but nw for Swati Negi 😔

RheaSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: NATURESHIVANI

May be somewhere but you have to agree she is right choice for vabhivi character 

nope, according to the brief given by Channel v' and o gujariya' storyline .. Vaibhavi's character is supposed to be a girl full of anger and attitude. the reason behind this are the atrocities done on father and her family she witnesses at a very young age. which makes us really disturbed, that's why she's grown up to take revenge and justice for her father..but now they have changed the character. plz watch the curtain raiser episode to know more abt her character. Snehal is missed because she was playing the original character. but they have changed it totally. stil i would like to give swati a chance. her performance was decent yesterday. lookwise she needs to work a lot to suit the character
RheaSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Suni-

Agree with u Rhea...u knw wat...wen kabir said Bhabhi iw as like u didn call her that wen Snehal was there but nw for Swati Negi 😔

all blunder. she didn't have any chemistry with Apoorv and they made shaurya like a coward. who gets out and puts his lady love in trouble in smoke. the real shaurya won't have done this. screw u creatives. kaal ke epi ke baad. ab shaurya ke sidelining hona teh hai
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

nope, according to the brief given by Channel v' and o gujariya' storyline .. Vaibhavi's character is supposed to be a girl full of anger and attitude. the reason behind this are the atrocities done on father and her family she witnesses at a very young age. which makes us really disturbed, that's why she's grown up to take revenge and justice for her father..but now they have changed the character. plz watch the curtain raiser episode to know more abt her character. Snehal is missed because she was playing the original character. but they have changed it totally. stil i would like to give swati a chance. her performance was decent yesterday. lookwise she needs to work a lot to suit the character

Let see finger cross 
.Sumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

all blunder. she didn't have any chemistry with Apoorv and they made shaurya like a coward. who gets out and puts his lady love in trouble in smoke. the real shaurya won't have done this. screw u creatives. kaal ke epi ke baad. ab shaurya ke sidelining hona teh hai

agreed...for me its nt more of romance that im looking this show but still when it comes 2 Vaurya it was dheela...and Shaurya being the President of teh college lets Vaibhavi do the work??naah...i dnt buy it...
seriously i too felt tat very soon Shaurya will b sidelined😔
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think Swati Negi delivered a decent portrayal of Vaibhavi especially given she is new and this was her first episode. Shes a pretty girl (anyone think she looked like a younger version of Prachi Desai?) but I agree about the part of her lacking the fire and feistiness that was imbibed in Vaibhavis character which I believe was Snehals strength. Anyhow, lets see if that hasn't been lost in the character. 

Honestly, as much as I like Shaurya and Vaibhavi together,  I'm hoping romance takes a backseat for a little bit. Mostly because this show has only been on air for two months and it seems already everyone is in love and everyone knows about it and as such the other couples havent clicked for me because it was so rushed and I feel like the writers aren't investing much effort into developing characters and their relationships. So, I hope the writers brake and develop the characters more. 
RheaSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni595

I think Swati Negi delivered a decent portrayal of Vaibhavi especially given she is new and this was her first episode. Shes a pretty girl (anyone think she looked like a younger version of Prachi Desai?) but I agree about the part of her lacking the fire and feistiness that was imbibed in Vaibhavis character which I believe was Snehals strength. Anyhow, lets see if that hasn't been lost in the character. 

Honestly, as much as I like Shaurya and Vaibhavi together,  I'm hoping romance takes a backseat for a little bit. Mostly because this show has only been on air for two months and it seems already everyone is in love and everyone knows about it and as such the other couples havent clicked for me because it was so rushed and I feel like the writers aren't investing much effort into developing characters and their relationships. So, I hope the writers brake and develop the characters more. 

shaurya has fallen in love with her in one month only. its only desperateness to increase the ratings nothing else. now with shaleen's character it would be a love triangle.