Will get to my Lappy later n comment later
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Burn_the_Ashes

Wow. You certainly have a beautiful style
Will add your story to the index.
Is this intended to be a Ss or an FF?

Thank you for the addition. and compliment too.
This is intended to be a short story or series of drabbles you can say.
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
reswa
*edited*

And moi buddy has made a grand entrance like it should be, rather even better!!! 🤗
You rocked this, Tich! Like seriously, rocked this!
I loved both the poems, as they spoke so clearly about Vidushi's current state of mind on the show. *sigh*

And the prose was painful, emotional, depressing, but yes, maybe with a little bit of hope. The reference of all those stories we read in our childhood and enjoyed, just brought back so many memories.. My dad used to tell me to read Panchatantra, whenever I could get time, and I don't regret reading it, even if I couldn't complete it. Those books talk about the simplest of things in our lives, which we consider complicated in our very own life, in such simple language and such interesting examples that it makes us.. at least me, realise what a big fool I am to just exaggerate all those problems, when all there is to it all is a simple process of closing your eyes, taking a deep breath and thinking it all through with a clear mind.

I haven't read Potli Baba, but I will now.

You're right about the fairytales. Although I didn't know how to put it in words, but you said it so correctly. Those stories were about hopes, dreams, strength, humility and above all Love. Even though the Disney movies with princesses do look like helpless lasses and fragile. That doesn't appeal to me, but the hope in their eyes is what makes me smile. But their submissive nature to their respective anatgonists of their life, blah blah.. is sad.

That's why I love Brave. And How to Train your Dragon. And... Oh there are a number of movies I can name, and I'll never be able to stop. Yeah, 101 Dalmations too! 🤣

Yeah, I know am rambling! 🤣

I am eagerly waiting for the next up-i-date, love!

Annie
Edited by PhoenixRadar - 9 years ago
CrazyBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow..You do have a separate writing style.which is damn awesome!! 👏Will wait for next updates..Please PM me if possible..😳
Jin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-DeViLiA-..

Wow..You do have a separate writing style.which is damn awesome!! 👏Will wait for next updates..Please PM me if possible..😳

Yes, I'll Pm you... thanks a lot for reading and commenting.
NidhaA thumbnail
Jaan,
From being awesome to being brilliant I am happy to have been a part in this journey.
Your have grown into a marvellous writer my dear friend.
What can I say about this work. You have given a clear and sharp picturising of Vidhushi as a person.
Childhood is what shapes your  life in many ways. Children have the most impressible minds. Shape them and you either get a beacon of hope or a weapon of mass destruction. 
You have shown a glimpse of what mistreatment can do to a person.
Bravo Jaan.
I love you.

Jin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: CavingIn

Jaan,

From being awesome to being brilliant I am happy to have been a part in this journey.
Your have grown into a marvellous writer my dear friend.
What can I say about this work. You have given a clear and sharp picturising of Vidhushi as a person.
Childhood is what shapes your  life in many ways. Children have the most impressible minds. Shape them and you either get a beacon of hope or a weapon of mass destruction. 
You have shown a glimpse of what mistreatment can do to a person.
Bravo Jaan.
I love you.

Thanks Nidhs..
Given that this style is an experiment I'm glad you loved it.
It has been a beautiful journey.