I'll Be There For You SaHil TS Guest Starring SeHan Completed Pt 2 Pg3

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Seher Ahmed Khan ran towards the door. Some madman was buzzing the doorbell enough times for her patience to run out. The noise was unbearable and with Rehan resting with a high fever, the last thing she wanted was for the noise to wake him up. Seher had no idea why this bothered her but it did! Maybe because she cared for him? Rehan Imran Qureshi, who was suppose to be the enemy didn't seem like one. He went against his mother and spoke up for Sanam and herself. He even vowed to find proof against her. In fact, Rehan was disgusted upon finding what his mother was capable of. Seher had felt terrible for him, but somehow the three of them had made it out of the storm. Seher opened the door and her expression changed from nonchalance to shock to anger in a matter of seconds. Before her stood the man who was suppose to be their ally but was now siding with their biggest enemy, "Aahil Raza Ibrahim, how dare you enter the premises of Khan Villa!" Seher nearly screamed. She never knew she had this much anger inside of her. Aahil looked at her. His usually expressive eyes seemed blank. His intentions were unclear as if he himself was confused as to why he was standing on the porch of Khan Villa. But Seher knew his intention could not be noble. Seher usually spoke to people in an amiable manner and post leaving behind her life of a con woman, she had tried to be as forthright and practical as she could be without losing her zest for living. But right now her blood was boiling. Those who claim that all her Abbu's anger has been inherited by Sanam only needed to look at her face once to know how wrong they were! When it came to the enemy, especially one that hurt her twin sister Sanam and sided with the evil witch Tanveer, she was as ferocious and strong as Asad Ahmed Khan! "If you think that I will allow you to meet her, you are wrong!" Seher was about to slam the door on his face when a voice behind her told her to stop. Seher knew that voice anywhere as it was very similar to her own and today she could sense strength in the voice, hence she complied. Sanam was not one to break easily, even if Seher knew she loved this man with her heart, Sanam would not break! Seher shot an inward prayer to both Allah and Bappa asking them not to complicate things any further and give her sister the happiness that she deserved. Also to get rid of Aahil Raza Ibrahim because the sight of him upset her and she did not want to launch an attack on him. That would hurt Sanam. Seher could not see that happen. Sanam's pain was her own... Perhaps a twin thing! Seher sighed and went to sit in the living room, she was not going to let them out of her eyes. With Badi Ammi ill and resting most of the time, Seher and Sanam were each other's guardians, especially Sanam, but today Seher would fulfill her share of responsibility. If Aahil Raza Ibrahim dared to do something wrong, he would have to face the wrath of Seher Ahmed Khan, daughter of Asad Ahmed khan and Zoya Farooqui!

Sanam heard a soft plop as her sister situated herself on a couch in the living room from where she could clearly supervise everything. Sanam smiled inwardly at her sister's antics but once she looked back at the man in front of her, her heart skipped a beat. They had not seen each other in a month, but it had felt like eternity. He looked the same except for the slight stubble that ran across his cheeks, which reminded her of the days when they had first met. He had always carried an air of arrogance, confidence and nonchalance. As if he could careless about anything or anyone. But Sanam knew that was not the case, he loved his family more than anything. Although Sanam had named him Jallad Jin, she knew, he was certainly not one. Sanam didn't know when she had become so attracted to this man. Behind the facade of the arrogant man was a boy who was so innocent, kind hearted and caring. It took time but Sanam had eventually realized that there is so much more to him that meets the eye. Their relationship had been progressing when the storm hit. The truth had unraveled before all... But he didn't believe her. Sanam knew Aahil's love for Tanveer was beyond just a son's love for his mother. He worshipped her, viewed her as his savior. Unlike Seher, Sanam could not entirely blame him. But the fact that he didnt believe her at all made Sanam feel that he didn't trust her, that their relationship was not strong, it was weak enough to be broken so easily. Although Sanam was the one who had walked away, it had hurt her beyond limits that he had not called her nor contacted her in the past one month, which had perhaps been one of the most difficult times for her. Although the thought was horrific, Sanam had tried to accept that he moved on and was happy without her. But looking at the eyes before her she knew she was wrong. To everyone else, they may appear blank, but she knew they hid something painful, dangerous and destructive. Something was wrong! Something that brought him here, to her doorstep. The eyes that once expressed anger, irritation, amusement and even jealousy seemed lifeless. But Sanam could clearly see the pain which pierced her heart! "Aahil? Ab kya kehne aaye hai aap? Kuch kehna baaki hai?" Sanam whispered. Sanam tried not to look into his eyes. He needed to leave before she became weak! Sanam didnt want Seher to hear their conversation and lose her head. Her sister was very angry with Aahil, not because he sided Tanveer, but because he hurt her. Seher had cried for her. Sanam didnt want to stress out her sister anymore. Sanam tried to keep a neutral tone and blank expression, but she was sure the wetness that she felt behind her lashes and her slightly quivering voice gave it all away. Sanam swallowed back the lump in her throat and looked at Aahil sternly. "Go home Aahil, I doubt you even know where you are." Aahil took a step forward and Sanam saw that he was shaking, barely able to keep his balance but she knew he was not drunk. That was one promise Sanam knew Aahil would not break. Aahil stumbled inside the foyer as Sanam's hands instinctively reached for him. She heard a noise behind her and knew Seher was approaching them. Sanam tried to calm her racing heartbeats, fearful of the confrontation that was to come when she saw Aahil lean against the door frame for support. "How could she do this. I- I thought she loved me. I called her Ammi. I- She- Why Sanam? Why me? Sa-" his voice broke and the second Sanam saw his tears, she felt something break inside of her. Sanam slowly leaned forward and wrapped her arms around him as he held her tight. She felt his tears on her shoulder as he buried his face in her hair. All the anger, frustration and hurt was forgotten in that moment. All she knew was that he was shattered and she needed to support him. 

To be continued...
Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DarkPhoenix93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Please continue this, the concept seems so unique and I loved it thus far
Tannakstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oooh this is super interesting!
Sanam and Seher found each other? They found out Tanveer's truth? Aahil sided with his Ammi? He's back now?? 

So many questions, which can only be solved by your next update, so I hope it's soon ðŸ˜ƒ

Brilliant so far!
iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Wow! So interesting! Please do continue soon.
zynia890 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is nice... loved it..continue soonish...
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
omg this was wonderful
loved it totally

TheAutumnFizz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its awesome!! It is such an interesting story.. Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
sweetheart143ja thumbnail
Plz update soon...luved the concept
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is really superb.. . I was imaging the whole scene.. do continue it..
aashiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Continue...and plz pm me if possible when you update