=6th Sept 2014 Written Update Shastri Sisters *COMPLETE*=

aimin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It feels a little bit useless putting up this post now, but I promise it won't take so long next time. Pakka promise. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
P.S. For anyone who hasn't noticed it yet, my own comments are in asterisks/are bolded and have nothing to do with the story. Also, comments on the screencaps: random thoughts in my head. 
-------------------------------------

Written update:

The Sareens come back to a very quiet home, Mr Sareen reflecting on how empty it feels while Minty is relieved in her mind but expressing deep sorrow as usual *hahaha, love these double meaning statements she makes*. Suddenly, they notice their window's now wide open despite being locked before everyone had left to the wedding. Neil is immediately ordered by Mr Sareen to retrieve his (self-defence?😲) bat and rod from the car while he vows under his breath to not let the goon get away.

All 3 members enter the house in stealth wielding their weapons and spot a dark figure moving in the kitchen...

Mr Sareen: ---Is he here to steal something or eat some roti?

Luckily, no one and nothing got hurt, because hey, it's Rajat! *and he was just having a midnight snack after his attempts to put away a mental man and put up with a slightly mental Anu ShastriπŸ˜†*

Small talk, love and hugs are exchanged Neil eventually pulling his bhai's leg a bit: When did he come and where's he been? Rajat smartly deflects the question by excuses of surprising everyone. And they both hug it out.

*excuse me while I swoon a little*

Rajat wonders where they'd been so late into the evening all dressed up - he's told a Shastri sister was married off and he doesn't dwell on it, although he asks if there had been another wedding happening nearby to which no proper response comes so they all decide to call it a night and sleep.

Anu and Devyani are burning the midnight oil upstairs as they worry about the future realising the bullet they, especially Alka, had dodged. The sisters decide their father must not know about any of this at any cost. 

Meanwhile, Guddu lays in bed unable to sleep reminiscing happy times, flashbacking on an incident where the Shastri sisters were sleeping on the same bed, Devyani jerking in her sleep, accidentally pushing her to the ground. *I know this is is a bit mean, but I can't stop laughing - So comical!* Everyone resumes sleeping except Alka who stays awake to comfort her (and get a little bit of good ol' sweet revenge by putting a combined effort in pushing Devyani off this time). 

The other 2 sisters then come back to their room and they all miss Alka together. 

Neil salivates on the other hand as his brother cools off with a pack of beer Right. In. Front. Of. Him. Hahaha! And he gets not a drop.

*faints from swooning* β˜ΊοΈ

Neil: I've already had 2 cans before.
Rajat: Oh? Great! You can have 4 tomorrow too. But with my money you can only have a healthy drink. Or something to eat. You can even impress a girl. 
*me swooning in the background*
Neil: Don't give me this papa talk. Let me have just one. Please!
Rajat: Okay, one. Just one. If you even try to drink a 2nd, I'll pull out the 1st one from you.

*--Whaaa! That was too easy, man!*

The brothers then proceed to talk about the Shastri sisters and Neil doesn't fail to warn his big brother of their dangers. πŸ˜† *Weapons of mass destruction πŸ˜†*

A happy Alka sits on her new bed with her mother-in-law, looking at the image of her strong and deeply coloured footsteps on their floor. They share a sweet moment together with Rohan's mother trying her best to make Alka feel at home.

Aastha comes over then to hurry them up into starting the pitari ceremony, not failing to underhandedly taunt Alka, when Rohan's mother leaves of course, with the fact that her pitari was so big, she had to lower their guests' expectations to prepare them for the comparatively much smaller pitari this time around. *shoot her someone πŸ₯±*

Alka decides to freshen up before going down and notices the pitari is not in her suitcase anymore. She breaks into a sweat and frantically searches all her possessions to no effect, wondering what she should do, unable to tell anyone about it because she doesn't want to fail on her first day.

----------------------

So that's last night's update. I hope you guys enjoyed the post. Please hit the like button and leave a comment! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by aimin - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful job Aimin πŸ‘

What an interesting WU. ⭐️

I loved your comments and pics, specially Niel's pic. He was very naughty. πŸ˜ƒ
aimin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Wonderful job Aimin πŸ‘

What an interesting WU. ⭐️

I loved your comments and pics, specially Niel's pic. He was very naughty. πŸ˜ƒ

Awww, thank you so much. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ It really means a lot to me especially the hard work I put into it! πŸ€—

And I have such a huge crush on both the Sareen sons. Even through the screencaps, you could feel the playfulness and the lighthearted fun. I really dig that. So let's say it really helps that they're so easy on the eyes as well. ☺️ And Neil! He crosses that border between good and bad so often that I'm in constant conflict over how I feel about him. I love him bad AND good. πŸ˜†