Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Check out @ZayaOfficial's Tweet: https://twitter.com/ZayaOfficial/status/508484078400585728

I don't remember this scene.. Can anyone help?
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

LOL yes please spare your brain from any straining we dont want that do weπŸ˜† 

πŸ˜’πŸ₯Ί

I will give u my feedback after reading it, a decent one hopefully πŸ˜Ž
Edited by -Aashima- - 9 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I miss BV's pool! and more important I miss Zain swimming in it. can't they have Zain swim while his mind is occupied or something, so to clear his mind he goes swim πŸ˜³ isn't there a lake or something in Hyderabad that Zain can go swim in😳
-MKB- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Ahh its taken over by othersπŸ˜†

Matlab? 

Originally posted by: -SH-

Check out @ZayaOfficial's Tweet: https://twitter.com/ZayaOfficial/status/508484078400585728

that's the morning scene on their first roza together πŸ˜›
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Is that from the episode where Zubair left a card for Aaliya hoping Zain would read it? I think Zain didn't want to get up and Aaliya had to give him some words of encouragement.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

Sruthi nigga:

Don't you dare to hit him πŸ˜’ He is already not getting enough attention from me and above of that u wanna hit him -_______- *disappointed* 

Coming to BI leaving my personal problems aside πŸ€£ Okay Zain should literally behave like a cop throwing question after question to Aliya. I would love to see Aliya still hiding the truth πŸ˜† It will be just epicπŸ˜ƒ

LMAOO I can't stop laughing omgg πŸ€£ πŸ€£ *hides the hammer behind my back* :P 

Dude, I want him to stress on how she calls herself Allah ki laadli and how his laadli can't lie about anything...basically he needs to lay it on thick until Aaliya bursts. πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Aaliya needs to burst and let out all that pain and anger she's been holding in, its the only way she can start the healing process. 
guys i will be super pissed if halala happens i mean it! i mean do you think that Rehan will be able to let go of Aaliya if he is shown consummating with her? i am seriously not able to see the purpose of Rehan in the show no matter how I look at it!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MKB-

Wow that's long πŸ‘

But I agree with everything 

LOL, thanks!

This was the thought that came to my mind when I saw them wrapped together... meeting after a spell of one year... both of them merely breathing but saw their life then... and this is how I see Aaliya coming back home to Zain β€οΈ

The journey to this point is thrilling and like always sounding like a broken record here but hell excited πŸ˜ƒ

WORD, this quote relates exactly to the wish i have of her telling him how much shes tired of fighting and is huggin him while saying that, 

I honestly cant wait till they are back together again, its a long run doe

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

lol that's a really long review and I missed reading it very much.πŸ˜ƒ

I will point out the things that stood out for me.

I love how you made it clear that Zain's arms was the SOLE place Aaliya would feel same.πŸ˜›

LMAO again i just knew you were going to bring that up about the beard πŸ€£

But on a serious note, love and agree with everything single word that you have said.
I would be hella pissed if Zain asks for forgiveness to Shalam AND if they act cold towards him after!!! Watch me go on a rant on your thread then!πŸ˜†

LMAO aww thanks.  it really is, the way he kept repeating how hes will keep her safe and not just that but Rehan is there yet trouble still arise and she falls in them but when Zains there the situation arent the same, trouble arises but she never falls. I mean Rehan was running too and im sure his house was closer than the airport from which Zain ran from but yet he got there faster for he is her true protector and savior, her shauhar, her aashiq, and her ghulam

LOL why would i not, he looks so effin hot with it, kkay so leave it aloneπŸ˜†

It should be the other way around, if they only had spoken to Zain at least once and asked him, instead of believing Nafeesa and deceiving Aaliyah and ruining her life for all the trouble began there. LOL rant all you want. 
but honestly does ZAin even know that Nafeesa instigated them not just filed the reports, i really hope cvs comes back to these points