What do you feel about the contestants?

with_an_idea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I am very happy that the channel decided to go with proper dancers for the show and not just TV celebs.

Even more happy that the majority are from DID. That show has produced some brilliant dancers who haven't just vanished from the scene unlike from many other reality shows. 👏

Quite surprised to see Karan Pangali. 9 (Nicely surprised)

Another person that has grown not just literally and physically is the cute Prince. I love how he's come so far as a dancer and will hopefully perform many other styles besides just Locking and Popping.

I feel Shantani is the weakest from the lot, not just based on todays performance but overall. This show is full of professional dancers with plenty of training and experience in this field. Not being snarky but I didn't like her comment about Amar being conflicted on who he is, on the Xtreme Reality segment.

So guys what do you feel about the contestants?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhika2000 thumbnail
In the uk we have only seen a few dances so far.
I enjoyed all the dances.
Karan Pangali is my daughters dance teacher here in London so I am obviously rooting for him. He's such a lovely genuine guy, really looking forward to seeing his dance tomorrow!
LazyBing thumbnail
Even I feel shayantani is very weak in terms of 'dare'.
Today I felt amar to be the best performer.
I'm looking forward to see what rithvik has in store for us tomorrow
I don't know about Karan and Prince..so let's see !
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like all the contestants, kaml ke takkar ho gi. I think sayantani is a bit of a drama queen...out of all of them her attitude stood out like a sore thumb. No denying she can dance and her expressions were spot on but she is the least daring.
Loved Mayuresh and Amar's performances today looking forward to seeing rithvik, sanam and karan's performances. And the underwater acts look like they will be amazing from the little pre caps they keep showing.
Minionite thumbnail
It's the first episode and I feel that all the contestants should get a chance. I like them all right now, but in reality shows you can never tell when you'll stop liking someone. It happens in every reality show and I feel it'll happen here as well.
Ray-of-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved Kunwar Amar in 1st episode. 
Mayuresh was good as well
Looking forward for Rithvik today. 
But I am rooting for Kunwar Amar
-VJ.ReyManiac- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved Kunwar Amar's act to d core... N mayuresh's too.
I root for Amar!!!!
Kunwar_AJS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I loved Kunwar Amar
and I am sure He is gonna Rock ahead
nature-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well the show stealer was Kunwar Amar without doubt in the first episode
then second best  was  mayuresh for me

coming to sayantani i found her a bit weak and regarding her statement abt Kunwar amar i think rather she is confused abt amar whether to consider him as an actor or dancer coz he is both i mean multi talented.
yes every one has right to express their opinion abt oher person but only after knowing that person completely.
Ray-of-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nature-beauty

well the show stealer was Kunwar Amar without doubt in the first episode

then second best  was  mayuresh for me

coming to sayantani i found her a bit weak and regarding her statement abt Kunwar amar i think rather she is confused abt amar whether to consider him as an actor or dancer coz he is both i mean multi talented.
yes every one has right to express their opinion abt oher person but only after knowing that person completely.

Agree
Just because she has less confidence does not mean other people are overconfident. 
I just wanted to say one thing to Sayantani~~Apne confidence pe dhyan do behena !!!!