Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mina.14.5 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

yes ansh were very good today...SPecially Sidjee...⭐️..but i did not like that Anandi stopping him for the sake of their family...

Shiv always looks  awesome in angry avatar😳 , specially she looks  so hot with black dress 👏⭐️

Today to  he was with black shirt  ,  so definitely looking so smart 😆😳
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mina.DB

Actually PPl like drama...🤢
Db track is not going to end very soon...I read in Ansh AT that DB will create more hazzards in Ansh's life????is it true?????

Hi, Nandu,😊

People like drama, that's ok, but we never liked DB, actually  we love Ansh very much. , From this drama  we were able to  watch  various  avatar  of Ansh,  rain dance,😳  close lovely  scene of Ansh😳 etc  ,, even they got more screen space too.  thats why TRP has increased 😆   
[/QUOTE]
Yes this is true that ppl love ansh...They  want to see story revolving around them ...😳in this track we can see the different faces of the  relationship between ansh❤️..i absolutely love that.....Childlike anandi ...her Innocent ILU to SRS..her innocent demands to her beloved hubby...😳.. Confuse SRS,Caring SRS, concern SRS, tensed SRS,protective SRS , And now Angry SRS,...⭐️
hi jyothi...😊
Mina.14.5 thumbnail

Hi, Nandu,😊

People like drama, that's ok, but we never liked DB, actually  we love Ansh very much. , From this drama  we were able to  watch  various  avatar  of Ansh,  rain dance,😳  close lovely  scene of Ansh😳 etc  ,, even they got more screen space too.  thats why TRP has increased 😆   

Yes this is true that ppl love ansh...They  want to see story revolving around them ...😳in this track we can see the different faces of the  relationship between ansh❤️..i absolutely love that.....Childlike anandi ...her Innocent ILU to SRS..her innocent demands to her beloved hubby...😳.. Confuse SRS,Caring SRS, concern SRS, tensed SRS,protective SRS , And now Angry SRS,...⭐️

Yes,  well said😳 ,  Out of different faces of Ansh  I liked most latest closed scene😳⭐️  , kiya  scene tha  , I watched it many times  , You know,   SRs  off screen smile   involving that scene, was so  fabolous 😳  When he was  preparing  to shot  for closed scene, kiya smile diya  Ladka ne 😳😃, then rain dance😆😳
Mina.14.5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mina.DB

Yes,  well said😳 ,  Out of different faces of Ansh  I liked most latest closed scene😳⭐️  , kiya  scene tha  , I watched it many times  , You know,   SRs  off screen smile   involving that scene, was so  fabolous 😳  When he was  preparing  to shot  for closed scene, kiya smile diya  Ladka ne 😳😃, then rain dance😆😳

Actually i miised that off screen IV...that day i was very busy 

Pls share that link here...
Mina.14.5 thumbnail

Here is the link,   That smile  is here but in original scene yeh  smile cut kiya hain

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello ladies😃

Shiv rocked in today's epi...loved the angry roop of him and Im so happy he didn't buy any of DB's lame excuses 😛

btw didn't Sid look really lean n skinny in the last part in the blue shirt...he even looked taller to me...I love this tall lean sexy look of his...I bet its for his next movie!

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Hello ladies😃

Shiv rocked in today's epi...loved the angry roop of him and Im so happy he didn't buy any of DB's lame excuses 😛

btw didn't Sid look really lean n skinny in the last part in the blue shirt...he even looked taller to me...I love this tall lean sexy look of his...I bet its for his next movie!

me and priya was chatting on twitter on that same topic...this blue short is  looking  loose on his figure now...😆
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

me and priya was chatting on twitter on that same topic...this blue short is  looking  loose on his figure now...😆

😆 hai na kitna lose lag raha tha but I guess it's a good thing issi bahane shayad he might get new shirts 😛