You make me Part 2 (A Vidarth OS)

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

You make me

"Kabhi Jo Badal Barse

Mein Dekhu Tujhe Ankhe Bharke

Tu Lage Mujhe Pehli Baaris Ki Dua."

Parth was singing his heart out straining his vocal cord when he reached the high note as an involuntary shudder went through his body and again that dreaded tremor ran through his hand making them twitch and bleed due to friction with guitar string. He abruptly stopped playing and got up from the bar stool set up on the centre of the stage and stormed off with bleeding fingers completely ignoring all the applause and appreciation was being showered on him. One person saw it all hiding behind the wings when everyone else seemed to be in their own world and didn't notice anything off about him. But she saw him because she was looking at him and looking out for him. The only person who cared enough for him was probably the least caring person on this Earth. She ran after him to catch up with him and saw him entering the Common Room which was his sanctuary and he often hid there to practice Tai chi. He glanced at the guitar in his hand for a second and then the next lost his cool as he smashed his guitar on the ground breaking it into half making a screeching voice which probably masked his angry and frustrated cry looking at his hands and then up in the sky cursing god. He then seemed to regret what he did because the next second he went on his knees and started punishing his hands by hitting them on the floor crying "Oh god what a fool am I ! Oh God please forgive me Arpita for breaking your gift to me. It lies on the floor in pieces just like my heart without you. I am sorry."He kept on hitting and smashing his fist on the floor and in the wall hurting him to the limit of excruciating pain. Vidushi had enough and she decided to stop Parth from doing further damage to the rest of his body except his heart and soul which were scared. She then stopped herself at the threshold of the room to think about the consequences of waking up a sleeping beast that hated her guts and recalled the incident which happened to them in the Green Room. She considered and weighed every possible scenario likely to happen like Parth insulting, Parth physically hurting her or throwing thing at her and lastly cornering her against the wall or  asking her to leave and mind her own business because quoting his word she was a selfish little conniving bitch'. Vidushi thought about all the possible outcome of her being near Parth and a shiver went down the spine getting scared about his probable reaction at her helping him but she shook all those feeling away making her resolve harder to help him at any cost.

Vidushi heard a loud crash of some glass item being thrown around in the room and hardening herself entered the room. "What the hell Parth? Why are you damaging the college property? Let me warn you if anyone asks me about it I will tell so you better clean up now. If you want I can help" said Vidushi in a firm tone completely concealing her motive to distract Parth with something else and focus all his energy in fighting. Insulting and hating her. "You want to help me then why don't you leave because by not showing your annoying face and hearing your whining voice is voice is help enough. So just leave" said Parth in an empty voice to which Vidushi replied with a smirk on her face "Too bad I can't help you with that. I will leave as soon as you clean up the mess you created. Look I will start with the glass which by the way can hurt anyone coming here next time. You should be more careful." Saying this Vidushi bent down to retrieve some pieces of broken glasses scattered over the floor. "Since when do you care about anyone other than your narcissist self? And don't bulls shit me okay. Just leave me alone and go away. Your mere presence is making my blood boil and my eyes bleed so just bloody damn go" said Parth in a voice as hard and coarse as sand paper making Vidushi flinch but prepared herself for her demise by completely ignoring his words and continue picking up the broken pieces. Parth got angry and frustrated at the stubborn little fool refusing to move her ass from there fuelling his testosterone level to sky high limit. He moved forward to lift Vidushi in the air by snaking his strong bulky arms around her tiny waist and said "You are so stupid. You can never understand and follow anything the first time can you? I think I now know the only language you understand. Remember the punishment you received the last time we met? You liked it didn't you? I can see you blushing which I find quite strange seeing you don't have any shame or respect left in you" said Parth to which Vidushi replied "No Parth please don't. Don't do it. I don't..." "Shut up" clenched Parth furiously kissing her on mouth , biting her lips to gain entry and nipping at her tongue in anger pouring all his pent up rage and frustration of her, his hands, Arpita's and the rest of the world leaving a small taste of guilt in his mouth along with her sweet one confusing him and making him regret using a girl or rather an evil girl as his punching bag or in this case his kissing bag. Suddenly he slowed down and became gentle in his kissing surprising Vidushi and Parth himself who quite didn't understand what was happening to him and his body as suddenly he found himself enjoying kissing her. He thought "Oh god what is happening to me? This kiss was meant to punish and torture this treacherous girl but now this witch seemed to have spell some sort of dark magic on me turning the table and punishing me. Torturing me. You will pay for this Vidushi Kumar." Thinking this and getting his mind in control than his private parts Parth deepened the kiss and moving her hands from sides put them on his neck and bringing her so close that he couldn't differentiate where his body started and where hers ended. Vidushi thought that she had exhausted all the possible scenarios and reaction expected from Parth but she never ever in her wildest dream imagined this.

Parth suddenly felt something damp on his neck where her hand connected with his skin. He abruptly stopped and snatched her hand to see it red and bleeding. He looked down as he saw a big chunk of glass covered in his blood. "Oh God Vidushi you are bleeding. You have to get to medical room" said Parth dragging Vidushi by her wrist and cursing harshly and some incoherent string of words like "Stupid girl. Why didn't you say something early if you were hurting? You make me so mad. You make me hurt you by making me feel so angry. You make me hurt me by hurting you. You make me bleed by making you bleed. You make..." They reached the medical room where Parth made Vidushi lie on the bed while he got the attendant who asked "How did this happen? This is a pretty deep laceration." Vidushi quickly replied "Oh nothing big sir. I was just picking up some pieces of a broken vase which I accidently broke." Vidushi remembered looking away about how she clenched her fist pricking that big chunk of shredded glass when Parth sucked off on her mouth like there was no tomorrow. Vidushi Looked at Parth and then at the attendant saying "Sir his needs immediate medical attention more than mine so please take a look at his." She pointed at his bruised hand which was swollen. Vidushi got down from the bed and went towards Parth and whispered in his ears "You make me want to protect you. You make me want to take your pain and suffering away."    

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    So hey guys and all SH fans and Vidarth Shippers...I am not sure about the sequence in the show about whether Vidushi's performance was first or Parth's so forgive me if I messed up. Please press like and comment generously!!😊😊😊 

The credit for this os goes to all of you guys who read and comment on my work.

Also Check out the Vidarth AT/DT thread on this link:

Shades of Grey/VidArth DT-Tere Ishq Mein Huyee Awaari Main

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4146536

Also if you liked reading this I am sure you will love all other works by our very own and talentedmembers on the forum on this link:

Vidarth Utopia : Collection of Vidarth Fanwork

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4146725

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My like button ain't working girl ;'(
I loved it!!!
Detailed review coming at you soon
_Angel_love_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey! Dear
Lovely Vidharth OS
Lovely, nicely and beautifully written
love it to the core
keep it up
Do write more
Thanks for pm
Love
Bushra
CrazyBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful OS!!!πŸ‘ Loved how Vidushi said that she wanted to protect him..I hope someday Parth overcomes his past and accept his present..😳

Continue soon!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ..-DeViLiA-.. - 9 years ago
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Burn_the_Ashes

My like button ain't working girl ;'(

I loved it!!!
Detailed review coming at you soon

oh i don't know why it's not...i will wait for that detailed review n now u owe me on plot thickens!!!!😊😊😊
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
thanks dear!!~keep reading n commenting on my work😊😊😊
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Param_love

Hey! Dear

Lovely Vidharth OS
Lovely, nicely and beautifully written
love it to the core
keep it up
Do write more
Thanks for pm
Love
Bushra

thanks dear!!~keep reading n commenting on my work😊😊😊 
pari1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it dear,it was just awsome
thanx for the pm
love
pari
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: skm27395

oh i don't know why it's not...i will wait for that detailed review n now u owe me on plot thickens!!!!😊😊😊

I have updated chapter 17
Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mannn.. you call my work HOT.. This is EMOTIONAL HOT.. You penned down Vidushi's selflessness so perfectly.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and that KISS..Uff yu maaa.. πŸ˜†
Now can I stalk you.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ